So I was with a group of girls at school and they were saying how hot the Hound was and how they wanted to have his...

So I was with a group of girls at school and they were saying how hot the Hound was and how they wanted to have his baby.

He's an elderly ugly balding cretan and I'm young and at least 7/10 in looks with awesome hair.

I'm still mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkBJz87aTKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yarp

He has high T. You're probably a low test beta bitch.

The difference is that he's dangerous and you're just a butthurt faggot. Women love dangerous men both because a dangerous man can protect them and it's the ultimate ego boost to fantasize about a dangerous person falling for you as it infers that you're so great that you're the only person they wouldn't be a danger to.

This

But he's like their dad's age. How is that not fucked up?

pretty sure they don't all have daddy issues

>High T

>With that jaw

What the fuck am I reading?

are you 10

>tfw safe and Minnesota nice

Dangerous +vulnerable=hot as fuck

Also he's huge and handsome.

He's a mans man, op. Somethin you're not

fpbp

look at this ugly faggot

imagine his hair falling out in bed

disgusting

He's a fucking murderer!

Ypu piece ofh shit!

A murderer, he should ROT IN HELL!!!

How dare you say he is a man and I'm not??

cause he is a tough dude, and shows the ability to protect a weak little girl. it's an evolutionary thing, user. stop being such a nice goy and start demonstrating value.

I don't need to. All the women he bangs see it first hand, why should I waste time picturing it when I could be out there fucking women too?

chicks will literally suck your dick if you do this

you're posting on a melanesian etcha-sketch
pasteboard

look at this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BkBJz87aTKA

>what are daddy's issues
>why do you fap to milfs when 20 yo broads exist

I remember my female classmates being into this old dude back when I was 14 .

He's good at piano , so I guess girls care about personality and status way more than lookw.

literally who?

>pretty sure they don't all have daddy issues

They all have daddy issues.
That's why they love to be chocked during sex.

being famous/a fictional character instantly gives you +5/10 to your looks. if this guy was just a normal person working a normal job there's no way they'd be attracted to him.

Isn't he pretty good looking in the books? Except for the scar? Hes young right?

It's very funny that OP got cucked and now hates this guy.

Girls love psychopaths user, the Hound being a murderous beast and badass gets them wet.

If you want easy pussy user go kill alot of people, you will get fanmail from horny women single, married or lesbian for years as seen in the case of most serial killers in prison getting nudes from women they dont even know exist.

>If you want easy pussy user go kill alot of people, you will get fanmail from horny women single, married or lesbian for years as seen in the case of most serial killers in prison getting nudes from women they dont even know exist.
why is that? what's wrong with these women?

You have beta bitch issues

He's probably better looking in the show to be honest.

In the book his face is burned down to the jawbone and severely disfigured by scar-tissue around the eye.
I don't think he's ever described with any attractive traits besides being tall and muscular

But almost everybody is younger in the books.