What can we do to help Haiti?

What can we do to help Haiti?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, it would be nice if this board did something wholesome like that.

Haiti isn't because of "niggers". It's because of being pounded into the dirt by natural disasters and shitty early rulers.

Chileans will help them.

let them die, I'm not even joking

Haiti is so totally fucked up with a bloated population that can never hope to support itself, especially with their ruined soil from crop mismanagement, that they need to smooth out their population.

they LIVE of foreign aid, yet have hordes of kids they cannot feed themselves.

but of course we are far too soft to recognize the truth of this.

Move them all into the Dominican Republic.

Bring them here

Probably have it become a vassal state to another developed nation. Too bad they don't have any apparent value in natural or human resources. I can see if the US and China/Russia get into a cold war, the former trying to set up Haiti as a military outpost.

drop a big fat nuke and forget the place ever existed

but haitians want to go to canada why deny them of this?

Genocide Haitians.

Kill all the haitians and inhabit the country with a population not consisting 99,999% of violent apes and 0,001% of race traitor poles.

they should not have genocide the whites in haiti

Practice Vodou

Send all Haitians back there and nuke it.

>Haiti isn't because of "niggers".
it literally is. after they killed all the white people who could do things like agriculture, they ruined the soil from crop mismanagement and went about cutting down ALL the trees for charcoal. they killed ALL the white people, and so were left with no skillful management.

they made their choice , sadly the deal with the reality now

Hey wassup rare flag! Spent two years of my childhood in Jarabacoa.

>Bring them here
I don't think you want that. Most of the population was cool with deforesting their country to make charcoal, you aren't dealing with a functioning population.

if France would have never surrendered to a bunch of feral niggers haiti would not exist today

>Hey wassup rare flag!
>rare flag
It 100% is not rare.

> no skillful management
> still unironically thinks genetics is why civilizations succeed and fall

Sup Forums's a dying meme man.

Why didn't you stay there you retard?

they did not surrender. they were all killed, and the French still in Europe decided to let the niggers reap what they sow.

Because I'm still Canadian and was just there because my parents were doing mission work

Not even Sup Forums but i would like you to show us one example of a successful civilization ran by blacks.

they didn't have any skillful management because they killed all the skillful management.

>Countries run by Blacks are all corrupt and/or violent shitholes
>thinks race doesn't matter

France didn't care enough to expend the resources needed to take it back.

>because my parents were doing mission work
Are you parents the annoying religious trying to convert everyone or just the really into helping people religious?

Ethiopia
> but I guess they're "not black"
Kongo
> but they weren't "successful" because they got the colonial boot
Mali
> though their architecture was charitably rebuilt by rich French people and is thus unimpressive for some reason
Zimbabwe
> those crumbling stone ruins aren't that impressive despite extreme environmental factor playing into their decay

On 18 November 1803, near the Cap, the French were defeated at the battle of Vertières by the nigger rebel general Jean-Jacques Dessalines
In 1826 Charles X of France claimed a 150 million gold-francs indemnity from the young republic in return for France recognising its independence

Yeah, who cares that France made them pay a huge "debt" right after independence.
>Correlation is causation

latter

Not much, Trump just screwed them royally through ending their temporary protected status, meaning most of the 60,000 Haitians in the US will become illegal in something like a year and a half which is going to hit the remittances Haiti receives. Add to that they just got wrecked by Irma with something like 18,000 farmers losing their crops.

Unless someone like China or the EU commits things are only going to get worse in the foreseeable future.

For people who circle-jerk about IQ, their critical thinking is shit

>they killed ALL the white people
This untrue. They let poles and maybe some other white nationals live. Hell, they even gave them citizenship.

>Correlation is causation
>We've changed all kinds of variables but the common one possibly can't have an effect on the end results being the same.

Kagame's Rwanda.

>France didn't care enough to expend the resources needed to take it back.
why wouldn't France want back the most profitable clay they had in the new world?

meant for

Sshh- you'll kill off the last of the critically endangered echo chambers

>Yeah, who cares that France made them pay a huge "debt" right after independence.
Well they did kill everyone white and destroy a lot of private property. I'm not saying I agree but I can understand it. They've also repaid the debt and are still shit.

I'd call this fair, but also important to note that the Tutsis' were Belgium's chosen goyim and benefited from being a hand of the white ruling class.

A hilariously low number, basically negligible. Especially since those non-french whites were not the skilled upper classes.

Searched about all of those with a metasearch engine an all i see is desolation an despair. please don't destroy my faith in the KARA BOGA like that.
faith restored.

Obama let a whole bunch of them into the country. Why we needed more unskilled labor during a recession, who knows?

Because they were busy fighting literally every major power in Europe.

> by the nigger rebel
go and change it to that on wikipedia it would be hilarious

You said civilization. I listed some with past success

Mercy killing

Lmao yes. I haven't met any white supermacist that wasn't an autist.
Don't be retarded.
Welll, i don't know much of private property and those things, but it's a very hypocrite thing to do to charge literal slaves for destroying property (which they built, without pay)

>Because they were busy fighting literally every major power in Europe.
and this is why France surrendered haiti to the niggers

do it

I will go there and impregnate all the black qts until Haiti turns white

unironically enslave them. Feed them well, force them to get an education... change their mentality by force.

Send them back to Africa.
Let the amerindian man take back his rightful ancestral lands

It's written in the book geography of hunger that when the land is used to much for sugar cane exploration like northeast brazil the land turn poor and nothing will grow up in that land, but if you want to blame their high melanin i don't hate you

Yes, because that has worked so well historically. Enslaving people sure changes their mentality but it isn't the mentality you are after.
#HaitianLivesMatter ;^)

starting with americans

#super8a300ydospor500 #trabajo?-masisi!

Letting them die isn't enough. When people see them starving, they will push to help them, and we are back at square one.

We need to send a strong message and ensure that our policy cannot be overturned. We need to start actively culling them.

Let the White and Mediterranean Latino man in so they can restore order and civilize the place

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Send them some dirt so they can make more cookies.