Russian army cook throw firecracker pretending feed to a polar bear, and the polar bear began to breakdance

Russian army cook throw firecracker pretending feed to a polar bear, and the polar bear began to breakdance.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWnSChud9y0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ml6Y6Q0YaY
pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859554/Young-woman-21-arrested-horrific-images-cats-dogs-killed-tortured-Russia-shared-social-media.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmoa

Polar bears are subhuman desu.

I heard on the news that Russian military has to eat dog food. If they treat each other like animals it's no surprise they treat animals even worse.

What about tigers?

They are russians, they look humans but they are not. Only chechen and tar muslim are humans.

I fucking hate russians

I fucking hate communists

I fucking HATE anyone who sympathizes with either

t. Abdulbakar bin Abduljabbar

Are you the cucked sink or are you someone else?

t. Rulon Oboev

I am not a cuck, I am a cocksleeve.

t. Mahmud Wati Ahmad

WOHOOO DOG ATTRACTION
youtube.com/watch?v=6ml6Y6Q0YaY

Poor bear.

But that is army. It has the biggest amount of subhuman you can meet in your life.
I am glad I got out of there in one piece

t. Rashad Allahinum

>Russian army cook
He was promoted to colonel the next day

how many times did you get raped?

None

Army is extremely homophobic.

pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
Sure thing buddy

Selfdefence. But still in not right way.

>ywn be treated like that
Why even live?

Suck my cock you stupid sink.

Are you white? What is your heritage? My submissive body is for white men only!

I have gotten to know a girl that was raised in Russia pretty well, she goes out of her way to be SUPER NICE to everyone, over the top nice. When I commented on it, she described how in Russia people were so mean and awful and vile that she learned to appreciate human decency and goes out of her way to incorporate it into her and everyone around hers lives.

>2007
They did really well on reforming that crap. In 5-10 yeara conscription will be canceled at all.

Fucking soviet piece of shit

Lol. If anything they will probably increase conscription time

They've been constantly only reducing amount of conscripts every year since like 200something

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859554/Young-woman-21-arrested-horrific-images-cats-dogs-killed-tortured-Russia-shared-social-media.html
What is wrong with Russian women?

There is nothing to do in russian small towns so people go batshit crazy due to boredome.

t. Nahin bin Elibin

I guess spending that time being fucking productive when bored is what separates the subhumans.

shes pretty hot though.

Try living in a place with no work at all. Also no infrustructure and barely any connections to the reat of the world.

radiation does that

The last thing in my mind would be to torture animals. I would look for ways to leave said shithole.

I understand, I live in the middle of Montana.

>still butthurt that Germans consider them subhumans
>behave like subhumans regardless

Imagine if you lost to Germany 70 years ago, today you probably would have been born German when it was still a country that liked itself
Does it make you upset that you could have had a good life but instead you got the product of 70 years of communism?

>I would look for ways to leave said shithole.
You can't escape Russia, it will always be part of you.

Dont remind me. I live near a russian/ukranian neighborhood. Everyone hates them, even more or close to niggers.

I wouldn't be born if they won.

we get along just fine in australia

such is the fate of gassing subhumans.

>russian/ukranian neighborhood.
Brighton Beach?

Imagine being this butthurt, that hating russians on a an anime board is a key part of your life
You are really on par with the polleaf lmao

This
BROWN bears>p*laroid cucks

I love animals and can't support what she did but damn, that pic, muh dick...

Same eith canadian towns but nobody goes THAT crazy.

r*ssians are barbarians, nothing new

That serve it right! For certain that son of a bitch meant to do some stupid bear shit.

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Lmao

It takes the lowest form of subhuman to serve in the *rmy, nothing surprising

Ahmed idi nahuy.
What? It's a lie of course. Russia have pretty decent MRE.

subhuman ruskies