Stereotypes

stereotypes of your country
I start with my country
>obese
>eats McDonald’s
>owns a gun

Sup Forums stereotypes or regular stereotypes?

regular

>siesta
>soccer
>sociable
>happy

>blonde
>beautiful women
>cold
>not very social
>immigrants

Are they stereotypes if they are true?
>OCD
>Always 5 mins before time
>secret Nazi

>depressed
>drunk
>cold
>antisocial

I don't have any regular stereotypes of Brazilian

I'm not normie, I'm fat and virgin, I don't play soccer and I live far from beaches and I don't talk with women. I think I am only 6/10.

How dare you disrespect this glorious country and her magnificient president. We are strategically positiobed in the middle of the world. Look at the world map and you will see that without even trying all countries look at us the same way our youth look at euroba. Yes it is with a bit of shame and mostly guilt that I implore our young to saty in their homeland and not be affectes by the colonial culture. Our martyrs are beyind what any man could want to be. They represent courage and victory, freedom and sacrifice. Think of them and what they did for the future. They left you this beautiful vast land and it is now your duty to take it and make something great out of it.

>rich
>boring
>punctual
>antisocial
>mountain 'n cheese

*insert your "ebil russki communist" character description from such racist movies as Rambo 3 , Red Dawn , from WW2 German propaganda etc, etc*

>super nice
>SJW
>Muslim cucks
Only the first is relatively untrue.

Those are Sup Forums stereotypes, most people would never think of that other than maybe super nice.

flag

>depressed
That's about it

We are hospitable people unless you happen to be sudanese!

>communist
>drinks vodka every day
>plays balalaika
>have a pet bear

And many, many more.

>regular stereotypes of Brazilian
Party 24/7
ass implants
crime

>we speak our minds
>pragmatic
>we mash all our food
>cheese, tulips, windmills, clogs
>weed, whores, fags
>we watch our money
>tolerant, if you disagree you better fuck off

We and Australians have the worst regular stereotypes. A muscle chad in the beach wearing speedo.

It excludes all autists and fat guys

>soccer
mátate

>A muscle chad in the beach wearing speedo.
Don't flatter yourself. Mainly most people thinks of favela nigger highly on drugs.

KAKAINUM

>grim and unfriendly
>drinks a lot
>has commited a crime
>loves literature

>bad teeth
>hate Europe
>drunks
>banter

In real life stereotypes:
>polite
>apologetic
>peaceful
>lousy military
>maple syrup
>moose
>geese
>hockey
>bilingual
>red and black plaid
>aboot, etc
>cold
>handsome Trudeau
>better America
>mounties

Sup Forums memes:
>shitposters
>America lite
>Liberal quotes Trudeau
>chinks
>sjws & feminists
>a fucking leaf
>healthcare wait times
>reddit

Sadly, in all my life I have never seen a bear out of zoo, and seen a man playing a balalaika just once. Man that ever opened Marx or Lenin works considered something close to a miracle here. But everybody drinks vodka. And beer. And every other alcohol from nearby convenience store.

That's a lie and you know it

I think there's a stereotype that we're super depressed all the time. Don't know how true that is, it may be our monotone and quite tough language

Kys

There's no favelas in Brazil? I suppose there is. Surely, I've never been to Brazil, and have not a slight intention to do it. But we are talking about stereotypes, right?

It's about regular stereotypes. And they are seen as normies desu.