Is there a film that better captures loneliness?

Is there a film that better captures loneliness?

Anything not made by a woman, because women (especially rich nepotistic ones) understand loneliness as much as average joe understands quantum physics.

>movie "captures loneliness"
>movie is about two people hanging out and having a good time
Huh.

what an ugly jew

The Man Who Sleeps
Oslo, August 31st
The Pawnbroker

My life

>Attractive woman
>Lonliness
Top lel, very well memed my friend

your life is not a film, a boring flick at most

I would like to add mine as well

God's Lonely Man (1997)

jeanne dielman tho

Blade runner

Oh yes, I'll be hungover and alone at home tomorrow and I'll watch this again. I cry in the end every time, it never fails to work desu senpai
Those sweet, sweet tears

My home videos desu

Her

>implying you can't be lonely with friends

Being extremely attractive is alienating for people

DUDE I'M SO ALONE IN LE JAPAN IT'S BEEN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS HERE BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT OH MY GOD I GUESS I CHEAT ON MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

American Psycho

Mister Lonely

The movie isn't about loneliness. It's about loving the wrong person/being in love with a person you cannot be with.

The bed scene and the ending shot are absolutely heartbreaking. Don't rag on me for the tumblr filename, took it off google images

underrated post

I thought I was the only one who loves this movie

Tsai Ming-Liang and other Taiwanese directors have a decent sized viewerbase on Sup Forums, you just have to force them to come out and post.

masterpiece

Ugly people never consider this.

>hot girls can be lonely

>Lonely

Why didn't she venture out of her hotel room and try to speak to some locals then?
Dumb bitch

yes but usually I see Straw Dogs or Goddbye Dragon Inn, but this is the first time I've seen Vive l'amour posted

yes his best imo

pic related is also a great film about loneliness

frraaaaaaaaaaaappp

Tokyo Decadence
Sonatine
Guilty Of Romance
Chungking Express
A Bride For Rip Van Winkle
And a million other Asian movies that better explore how alienating it is to live in a giant megapolis

Did you know she was 17 when they filmed this movie?

I can attest to this.

I'm going through his films chronologically after really loving RotNG, even showed it to my parents. Thanks for the recommendation

Taxi Driver is the quintessential lonely mans film

lost in translation is such a shitty racist pleb filter film

>LOL WE WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY REAL PEOPLE IN A SEA OF THESE WEIRD FOREIGNERS. LOOK HOW FAR UP OUR HEADS IS IN OUR ASSES

>gooks
>people

please tell me more about your problems mr chad, I'm very interested in them

You had to delete your last post for the sake of brevity just to intentionally use the wrong slur? In a thread where people are discussing good Asian films as well?

Drumpf btfo

which makes one feel _ _ _ _ _ _

Taxi Driver.

Living Las Vegas

thats the irony of depression.

Bill Murray is married and has kids and while in Tokyo is seeing a young beautiful girl yet you can still see he is miserable despite this.

also when people talk about the lonliness aspect their talking about the general tone set by scenes like Murray on the eleptical machine or just doing shit by himself throughout the hotel