O
O
B
E
R

You just got DROPPED.

who was in the wrong here?

GOOBER

What the hell is your problem coward mobile poster?

the goober

What the fucks going on? I made a thread on the writers strike and it got automatically deleted, what the fuck

Link?

Don't worry about who the fuck I am, I'm right in the middle of your shit so what the fuck?

>posting from a mobile device constitutes a lack of bravery

this pocket is hot

Gooberposting will lead to the Sup Forums golden age

Amen my brotha

>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
Coward.

Everyone.

The girl for doing the gymnastics in public and expecting people not to sexualize her

The older woman for letting her daughter whore in public and getting mad when guys check her out

The camera guy for being such an unsubtle perv that he gets caught filming a teenage girl in public and actually defending himself instead of running away

Bike guy for being a white knight

>it's an assblasted redditor screencaps reposts because funny jokes with effort don't get as many up votes as quips thread
Hey buddy, Guardians of the Galaxy is thataway

>he is so triggered that the fapmachine isn't the only method of posting to his ching ching chong pedophile secret underworld he felt the need to express his buttblisteredness

SCUSE YOU

>>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
Coward.

Whats this? Could someone give me the basic rundown?

Scuse me you old bag

kek
basede

>he is so triggered that the fapmachine isn't the only method of posting to his ching ching chong pedophile secret underworld he felt the need to express his buttblisteredness

Joey Boots films a lady in public and people get triggered, so he proceeds to insult them and call them Goobers.

Based JANNYGODS taking out the trash

what the fuck?

>>>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
Coward.

Yeah you wish you could work as fuck as hard as I can

I wasn't even shitposting though I just wanted to know about the writer's strike, as soon as I clicked post it got 404

>>>>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
Coward.

whos teeth are these

Good. Take that shit to /news/

Can someone give me a run down of the events that transpired?

It is up, you just can't open it unless someone quick replies from the main page for some reason

We need self moderation on Sup Forums mods will only cuck us and make Sup Forums reddit

sooo triggered he needs to add >>> to avoid same fagging rules from his own safe place

Isn't joey boots dead now? rip

Yeah, that's why you got DROPPED

He is just one lap ahead

JUST'D

G O O B E R

>>>>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
Coward.

Boots fucking with the idiot Michael Jackson impersonator is also great. I loved how fearless he was. Any of us would be tongue tied and embarrassed in those scenarios, but he was always able to keep his cool, make fun of them, and bust their balls.

tmz.com/2016/12/23/howard-stern-joey-boots-dead-wack-pack/

youtube.com/watch?v=rUrrZuIV-SY
youtube.com/watch?v=1JzPpDNSTE4

take a picture goober it will last longer

add another >

Sup Aaron

Coward.

>>he is so triggered that the fapmachine isn't the only method of posting to his ching ching chong pedophile secret underworld he felt the need to express his buttblisteredness

Add another >

Coward.

>>>>>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
>Coward.

>This thread

>these 2 faggots in this thread

No wonder mods have fucked everything up.

Posted from my iPhone

What the fuck?

>>>>>he got so upset that he was called out he hit airplane mode several times to make a thread
Coward.

Coward.

B E I N G T H I S T R I G G E R E D

Coward.

YOU DONT HAVE TO VIDEO TAPE HER CROTCH

You goobers need to fuck off.