Tfw you don't get thrown into the manlet pit when you visit the theater

>tfw you don't get thrown into the manlet pit when you visit the theater

Life is so good, how do you manlets manage to live like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1471794513568/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the cutoff height for the manlet pit?

>>tfw have to crawl out of the manlet pit every time because I'm 5"10'

Anything under 7’2” is full on manlet

>mfw never been to a theater in years

Not being insecure. Also having a tall dick.

>having a tall dick
Don't make me laugh, i bet you can't even pass through the penis inspection, stay mad manlet

I always bribe my local kinoplex militia with bitcoins so I bypass the manlet pit

reported to the police, enjoy watching capeshit in the kinoplex prison

I feel sorry for the people that get turned away for coming alone. But seriously, going to the theatre by yourself is just gross.

>tfw had to move to Korea to avoid being crowned Pitmaster
God, I hate being 5'11" so much.

Once again the problems of Sup Forums all come from Sup Forumseddit cancer and not Sup Forums
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1471794513568/

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery

>implying i would EVER use /vg/
Not my problem you keep falling into the manlet pit, also that vocaroo is hot holy shit

>tfw they make you take off your shoes before measuring
Since they stepped up security ive had to take healing breaks because of the pit scorpions

>implying the lanklet trebuchet is any better
had to leave my blooming onion with the concessions coach last time

>not bribing the guard so you can stay in the VIP jacuzzi zone

Just give him a box of tendies and tell him you're your father's son

.t manlet

What's the so called "manley pit"?
Do you get seats assigned depending on your height in Trumpistan?

I've started wearing platform shoes. They don't check for that at my local cinema, but I got caught once while visiting a friend down in Austin, they're real strict there, they actually took my testicles, so now I have sit in the eunuch section. It's not so bad though, at least I don't have to take part in the post-movie breeding session, which has been rough on my anus in the past. I've saved a fortune on lube I tell you what.

>still no source after years of asking

This board has shit memes.

Even /r9k/ and Sup Forums laughs at you.
Stop embarrassing yourselves.

No, it is a pit where the manlets get tortured while the movie is played, most of them die

>mfw i drew that garbage and i see it while browsing Sup Forums

Is it just the face? my dick has been wondering since the first day i saw that picture

You better don't play with my feelings asshole