REEEE FRUMPF

REEEE FRUMPF

Can somebody tell me the source on this meme?

FOLUMUND

CHORF

>high quality political discussion relevant to Sup Forums

imbecile

RUNALD FLUMPF

Trump = cucked.

Posted in the wrong thread OP

alt-right troll got bored of making BLACKED and pedo threads one day, decided to force this meme on us

DRUMPHIPOOPIKINS BTFO

Okay, but what's the actual video source of that face?

WE CAN'T LET A FAGGOT LIKE ZOMBF HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES

BWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOMF

BANANA SHABAZZ

>ALL GAYS SHALL BURN

D̶̴̰͚̩̥͖̫͑̄ͨ̏͜R͍̠͚͙̥̰̻̂ͦ̓̂̽͑̀͘Ṳ̸̷̴͈̻̼̞͉͍̥̖̻͕̑͗̆͌̇̆̀͝M̶̵̗͈͇̭̥̹̱̭̻̹̺̝̪̫̤̦̒̓̌̐ͦP̶̡͔͕͉̤̠͔̙̠̱̔͊ͨ͋ͮ͐̓̂̍̇̽̎ͭÝ̛̝͕̘̠͕͎̭̣̰̦͔̞̘̄͂͐̀̔ͨ̑̈́̍ͨ̃̾̒͞͡ ̛̺̯̤̠͇͓͍͓͇̗͇͍̟̭͓̙̿̃͐̄̎ͮ̍̎͐̎̄̆́ͮͣ́́̚̕͡W̷̡̳͓̻͙̠̪̖̹̥͔̺̰ͨ̿̇ͧͩ̎̐͋̾̃͂̇̍͌ͫ̽ͫ͞U̶͙̭͓͎̩̦͇̻͓̜̬͗ͩͭͨͭͮ̽͆̓ͭ͐ͬ̈́͊͋ͤ͜͜M̱̘̗͕͎͑ͧͧͧͦ̽̊̐͝͠P̵͓͈̗̯̱̺̩̭̰̤͈̱̭̀͋̎̋̔͢Y̶̻̮̪͙̝̰͑͐̽̉ͮ ̧̱̫̼̘̠̖̗̩̱̒̈́̓̑ͫ̄͌̽̓̑͒̾̓ͭͧ̂̚F̸̷̢͍̙͔̩͖̮̝̘̰͍͚̪͓͎̫̮̘̳̉ͪ̄ͩ̔͒͠Ę͚͎̞̫̞̯͉̪͓͕͈̠̙̦ͨ͌̌͂̊͗̓̍ͭ͊̓͐̓̃ͪ͆̀̚̕͘̕L̨̛̳͔̭̼͙̼̮̫͇̣͍̤̆͛ͪͨ̉͌͂ͧ̽͊ͧ̄͋̐̿͘͢͡ͅḶ̵̬͍̖̠͓̩͉̼͔͙ͭ͊̈́͑̔͐̋̐̊̎̓̈́͜ ͈͔̠̞̱͚̳̘̖̭̙̦͇̙̗̤̩͍͔̃̈́͗͘O̸̡͈͉̮̹̭̦̘͙͚̺͍ͨ̔̐̈̽ͨ̊ͯ̔̉̔̍͢͠F̷̝̖̞͓̥͎̳ͮ͆͐̋ͫ͋̓̓͋̔͆ͮ͒̐̋ͣ͒ͣ̚̕F̱̺͉̺̬̺̮̼͉̺̟̣ͮ͑̇̈́̉͟͢͠ ̸̢̮̰̖̻̱̫͎͍̹̤̭̺̟̹̞̟̤̥̊͋̊ͧͫͣ̌̈̋ͫ͛ͩ̍̔̓̀͜H̨̪̮̣̟̖͙̤̱̳̠͕̄̆̓ͤ͗̎ͫ̀ͯ̊̐̑́I̷̸͕̺̮̜͚̞̘̤̞̘̗̞̘̔̿ͭ̄̀͟S̢̢̳͙̞̪̙̭͖̯̣̘͖̟̼̬̩̗ͤ̇ͦ̓ͨ͗͆̔ͦ̒́͘͞ͅͅͅ ̸̡̝̤̣͇̫̠̘̳̫̹̼̤͒ͫ͋ͪ́̌͊̂͆͌͆ͯ͛̇͂̀̓̾ͨ́̀Ẉ̡͓̫͕̙̭̰̖̰͚̤̟̣̮̯͊̆̐͗͐̆̄̒͊ͯ̇̋ͤͯ̀͜͝A̷̵̤͙̝͙̭͚̞̹̱̍͋̄̂̀͐̋̑ͮ͊̾ͯ͘̕L̷̛̞͕̟̩͗̊́ͭͯ̆ͣ̈́ͭ̐̏̆̂͑̈̉́̚͡L̟̳̙̰̼̼̯͎̇̊͌̔͟͞ ̴͓̹͇̰̱̺̗̱̺̠̓ͮ̓̆̔̏̿̾͒ͭ̀͆̄ͬ̎̚̕͟͝Ḣ̴̤̞̖̩͔̺̝̟͉̖̊̓̒ͪ̀͢͟A̞̪̺̝͇̘̰̙͎̖͓̹͙̟̭̝̩͎̐ͦ̂̾̉̀͋ͪ̎̿̍ͮ̇̆́̀ͤ͘H̷̰̩̰̙̰̥̖͍̞̄̃͋̏ͧͤͤͫ͌̔̄̚͢A̢̤͇͖̯͍̺̜͖͛̑̽̽͆͋̓ͦͫ͊ͧ̏̌͌́̕͠H̜͓̥͓̗̟̞̠̣̯̘̜̻͔̥͐̌ͬ̍̂ͫ͟͞A̴̷͈̳̠̦̝͉̟̝̖̫͖̦ͬ͒̉͛͂̌̀̕͡H̸̵͓̟̹̱̪͕̬̮̍̆͌ͤ̂͛͠A̛̘̬̺͖͇̪̙̜̞̻̻̺̝ͯ̒̂͛ͦ̿̐̂̊̓̔͗̔̋̿ͭ̓͠H̸͎͎̞͔̳͊ͤͧͮͫ̋͛̍ͫ̍̂̒ͪ̈́̆̑̋ͪ͡͞Ȧ͕̫͈̟͓̞̠͙̫̳̦͔͙̥̀ͭͭ̈́̈͐ͯ͘͟H̷̨̠̫̘̼̉ͦ͂͐̉͂̆̇̏ͩ͗ͣͨ̚̕͟

Someone with a lot of time on their hands.

>implying this isn't a great meme

he's a stones throw away from hitting Bill Nye level public scorn.

It's fucking beautiful.

BLOTUS LMAO

John Oliver's current year was better imo.

I dont even want to see that cunts face

Let me tell you a joke about our Fudge packer in chief, haha.. get it folks? I kid.. Trump isn't just a fudge packer, he's a full on bug chasing fuck pig. He sucks throbbing Russian cock for hacker votes. Me and Jon Oliver used to corner fags like Brumpft in Brookyln back during the Stonewall days after the cops would break up the bars and break their ribs after we made them strip and sing whatever disco song was popular at the time. I digress, Blompft is a prolapsed old queer, but that didn't stop him from riding Putin's red rocket like an ordinary fresh shaved poof. Since when did America start electing faggots?