The Force Awakens was everything I dreamed of

>The Force Awakens was everything I dreamed of.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjVFmaKtksg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He fell for the hype (and/or Disney paid him). He probably regretted that entire video within a month when he thought about it more.

I'm gonna assume you're quoting the HitB from right after he watched it, which he has specifically said afterwards he changed his mind on.

1/10 made me reply, nice try though

he wanted a fun light star wars movie that reminded him of the originals he loved as a child, after the car crash of the prequels.

tfa was half a remake of the original so he enojyed it.

it's not that complicated.

i think the opinion of TFA has had quite the turnaround in general.
it was so well received and now more and more people call it bland, uninspired and a camouflage-remake

It was a good flick. What is the problem?

>i have amerifat aspirations & dreams

SAD

The HITB implied that it was a film when it was in fact just a flick.

that wouldn't stop robots, user

It would stop plebs which is more important for the quality of discussion on this board

Disney paid RLM to praise TFA, and to criticize Rogue One.

That's their marketing tactic which caters to the generational rift in the fandom.

That he has shit taste?

>Disney paid RLM...to criticize Rogue One.
You're a fucking retard.

If you don't understand why you're wrong, then you are also a pleb.

He meant the check cleared.

You're not a bright one, are you?

>tfw said that as I walked out the theater
Feels good to be clear headed

He truly has.
I like the guys because they seem chill and pretty funny which is very rare in YTland, but most of their opinion fucking suck.

But, to be fair, they keep reviewing shitty blockbuster movies.

Yes. Do you not understand controlled opposition?

RLM framed all of their criticisms for R1 as being an inferior film to TFA.

Also, such a tactic makes it less obvious that the studios own all of the reviewers.

I guess not. Please explain to me why Disney would pay a critic to give their film a shitty review.

You have to be shitposting. I refuse to believe someone could be this stupid.

I wish you could find out what he got paid

It was probably a personal payment so the RLM pty ltd didnt eat up most of it in tax

Wanna know the dirty little secret of why he's going so hard again against star wars?

disney will pay him better when he demosntrates that he was surprised by how good the movie was; even Mike, a guy who hates the sequels; if he loves it, you should too,
goyim

Popular youtuber reviewers don't receive any perks and are completely independently-minded in their criticism, neither catering to studio demands or market tastes.

months of ironic reviews for rogue one is still shilling for disney, retard

>makes glowing review of TFA (a disney product)
>shits of rogue one (a disney product)
>rlm can't stop making meme reviews about disney products
>generates nerdom to not being able to shut the fuck up about two disney products
it's like when rapper or some trash bimbo like a kardashian or paris hilton "has a beef" with someone that promotes both their names, except disney owns both side so they can't lose.

So who paid RLM to make all the other videos about Star Wars that they made before Disney bought it?

>anyone that expresses an opinion about any subject on the internet is CLEARLY shilling for that subject
Jesus Christ, is it summer already?

Disney. They wanted make sure that people would hate Lucas so much that we will never make another movie and will sell Star Wars.

Without hyperbole he would have made more in that one off payment than he had ever earnt in one year.

I imagine he didn't tell the rest because if they ever snitch on him that destroys his credibility, and he can't give them leverage over him like that.

So he had to surprise them with his lie, he rehearsed it alone, said his lame "I loved it" line and everyone thought he was sarcastic while he bumbled along why watching a remake of star wars with some girl is awesome and not unnecessary, hackneyed, unoriginal, pointless, etc.

So he's trying to recover his 'street cred' by going absolutely all in on the other sequels; which dually allows him to recapture his 'street cred' and show his coworkers he isn't a shill and provides him the opportunity to be paid again as a 'surprisingly happy reviewer who hates star wars but loves star wars 9 so it must be a good movie! sincerely, disney'

>a meme nerd reviewer group can not talk about star wars and then be bought out by disney
funny how they also hate the prequels

nobody, that's how they god popular

disney needed to break with the lucas-branded prequels after they bought it, so they hired everybody including the most popular critic of the prequels to shill for force awakens

The Sup Forums circlejerk echochamber doesn't represent the majority of the population

ok yeah i get that

but you have to be insane if you think everyone is just plotting shit like that

>Hi, is that Mike? I'm Mr. Lawyer from Disney, we've just spent billions of dollars purchasing a product and we discovered that when you type "star wars prequels" in Google your review comes up at the top. And the review is very bad. So we'd like to offer you NOTHING NOT A FUCKING THING YOU PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WE'RE DISNEY WE DO WHAT WE WANT, SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT ABOUT STAR WARS THEY'RE GONNA WATCH IT ANYWAY AND BY THE TIME THEY REALISE IT'S A REMAKE WITH A BLACK GUY AND A WHITE GIRL WE'LL ALREADY HAVE GOTTEN PAID

>two weeks later

>"I loved it."

Stockholm syndrome

>dislike rogue one
>like the force awakens
Hmmmm

Disney does. Why wouldn't they throw marketing money at RLM and how could they refuse?

If everyone here supposedly hates RLM, why are there fifteen fucking threads a day about them?

What are you talking about? Nobody hates them.

>RLM
still have never watched one of their vids

Literally everyone loves them, myman.

Literally every RLM thread is endlessly circlejerks about how they're hypocrites, sell outs, unfunny, pathetic, etc. EVERY thread.

congratulation

He means he is a pleb who only ever wanted a superficial reproduction of his old favourites, a glib facsimile.

HE just doesn't want to be wrong he said jay jay would be good to direct star wars

>after the car crash of the prequels.
ROTS had the same RT score as ROTJ though.

Everyone added 20 points because Darth Vader was in it. Think I'm joking? Look at the hype around RO SPECIFICALLY for this.

By that logic, he would have praised the prequels because they were directed by the guy that made the original movies that he loves.

>RT score

who gives a fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=CjVFmaKtksg

He loved it out of delusion. He had such a strong hatred of the prequels that he convinced himself TFA was amazing out of desperation to relive the magic of the original Star Wars, that George Lucas was a plague infecting the quality of the franchise, and that as soon as he disappeared, its glory would be resurrected. He critcisies Rogue One for its dull characters, unoriginal plot and appeal to explicit fan-service while prasing VII for doing all of those things, because TFA was a numbered title. Rogue One is just one of the dozens of little, low effort spin-offs that Disney will pump out over the next few decades, and therefore its okay to mock it, because it was just a little, insignificant prequel that offered nothing new and was essentially filler. When The Last Jedi comes out, you can bet that RLM will praise the fuck out of it because of their child-like hunger for the re-experience of Empire, and because they're fucking idiots at the basic level.

Or, you know, he actually enjoyed it for all the reasons stated in the HITB episode.

That's an autistic level of effort to put into a shitpost, tbqh