Opinions on Watchmen?

Opinions on Watchmen?

Zack Snyder's 3rd best film after BvS and MoS

I've seen it like 3 times and I don't get it, if this is what a comic book movie should be then I'm glad the rest is capeshit.

garbage

But 300 is the only thing he ever made that didn't suck

2nd-3rd movie to make me fall asleep in theater. 1st was Daredevil until the ending where someone in the crowd got really drunk and said "Daredevil sucks dick King Kong is better" out loud. I think half or more than half the movie theater fell asleep during this movie cause I remember a lot of people snoring and it was only 10pm.

of course a gay redditor like you would think that

a little long but it's well done,i'd say its my favorite of snyder's. i think the changes from the source material were better in most cases

I watched it, men

K I N O
I
N
O

watch the full 4h verison btw

Man the Minutemen look like shit.
>that old Comedian clown suit
>that pant-less Robin inspired Nightowl outfit
>the hooded man standing all limp
>crappy knockoff of Captain America
When can we get a prequel about these guys besides the quick intro of them all getting killed and sent into the psych ward?

SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID

Was Adrian smarter than Dr. Manhattan?

THE TAAMES THEY ARE A CHAAANGIN

I think that's sorta the point that they look like superheroes from old serials.

And I don't know if you mean a prequel to the movie or a prequel to the comic, but there were some prequel comics released sometimes a while ago (after the movie re-popularized the property) and they were absolutely awful. Pic related.

No, Adrian was a full blown retard. He thought that bombing major cities across the world would stop the Cold War when in fact it will cause every nation to just strap up and get ready to fight.

Greatest capeshit.

Snyder's first of four underperforming films for DC/WB

I hated it

i especcially hated the way the mr manhattun sounded and talked.

To this day I still don't understand how the mask works but I know that women are slut

The comic was astronomically superior.