Why do lefties always need someone to tell them what to think?

Why do lefties always need someone to tell them what to think?

Why do they always flock to some cultish figure to get all their opinions? It's really weird. Conservatives are the only ones who seem to be able to think for themselves, but lefties always need someone to lead them like sheep.

Honestly it's a bit scary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leftists are inherently dumb

Dead meme. Go back to r/the_donald.

really made me think, MAGA fellow pede!

can we get another fire colbert thread going
its hilarious watching nonlocals get upset

wow, I never thought about that

I just voted for trump right now

>posting a picture of a man who appears on tv makes this Sup Forums related, honest

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

what about the Jews OP?

did they really kill Jesus?

and was Jesus a cuck?

They don't believe in God, so they're always looking for substitutes.

>Conservatives are the only ones who seem to be able to think for themselves
They don't. Their ideology is a minority, but I can guarantee the have the same mentality as liberals towards these cult figures.

>"So..."
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>A minute passes. Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.
>...
>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

no they dont, conservatives never flock towards a cult figure like libcucks do

The Colbert Internet Defense Force is working overtime.

>Their ideology is a minority

You're just attributing to one side because you're biased.

If you've been stuck in the middle before, you see the exact same behavior on the right.

Truth is that humans in general have some weird need to be told what to think, and for someone/a group to follow. Pretty much hard wired for it, and it takes actual effort to try to go against that.

This remorseless, homophobic, fucking bigot. I just can not even. I'm literally shaking right now.

>the show opens
>"Sooo......"
>"MARBLE TRUNKS!"
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Trunks, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrel in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined in the US constitution

>That's all, folks! And remember...
>*audience leans forward in anticipation*
>Fuck Trump...
>*audience claps and whistles*
>Fuck gays...
>*audience murmurs in confusion*
>And FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>*audience bursts into applause*

>who is Rush
>who is Oreily
>who is Megan Kelly
>What is fox
????

Haha lefties are gullible sheep

btw look what BASED MILO posted on Twitter

Also based Daddy "God Emperor" Trump said he loves Isreal, WTF I love Zionists now! :D

>dahnald tell me how to think
>

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

someone was triggered enough to write this holy shit

>le so triggered!!!!!

t. reddit

>heh my team is better than your team

Your feeblie minds can only take ideas when its from a certain political party. Fucking sheeps

t. lost the popular vote

Let's test your amazing brain then.

What is the ACLU saying in this image?

Why does Sup Forums always leave its containment board to seek the attention of liberals?

>the popular vote means anything

>MUH POPULAR VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE
keep screeching that until 2024

yup everyone who doesn't like plebbitors stanking up the board with their normie memes must be shill. :)

Why does reddit get so triggered over people funposting?

IM THE HOST GLARMPH
IM THE HOST

>PUTIN DID THIS!!!! THE RUSSIANS ARE HACKING EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEM NOT GOOD ANYMORE!!!

because they're self hating little shitskins

seeking user attention is all they have

There are plenty of capeshit threads for you to enjoy.

remember reddit, shift + left click on threads that trigger you to hide them.

>he lost the popular vote

Wow you put that user in all caps and threw some exclamation marks. That's some epic win right there fellow centipede!

>muh evil Russia meme!

Wow there are people who actually believe that.

>she lost the electoral college

>Tomi Lahren
>Milo
>Glenn Beck
>Rush Limbaugh
>Bill O'Reilly
>Alex Jones
>Pat Robertson
>Jerry Fallwell

Who am I missing from the list of cultist right wing media leaders?

>Sup Forums decides it's a good idea to protest unions
I'll let the video speak for itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

>MUH POPULAR VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

>americans mongrels

Flyover

Literally who and people who no longer have careers

Sad

Donald Trump because he was only known for his TV show and going bankrupt.

before the election
>Trump is the people's movement
>Hillarycucks are just shills
after the election
>uhhh nevermind lol

Cause they're dumb.

wtf I love Colbert now

>MFW there's an white islam thread on Sup Forums
>MFW ISIS trying to convert neckbeards right under the FBI's nose

haha so trig-rig-gered

>implying you think for yourself and dont just copy whatever Sup Forums thinks at the moment or if you're especially enlightened what a youtuber says

Human 3100

>MUH POPULAR VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

California commies and illegal aliens.

putting muh in front of a word is not an argument newfriendo

>before the election
>HAHAHA DRUMPF IS LOSING FAIR AND SQUARE HE WILL NEVER GET THE NUCLEAR CODES
>after the election
>HACKED!!!! THE RUSSIANS!!! PUTIN!!!! PEEPEE TAPE!!!!

>This is the face of democracy
Wrong
This is the face of a representative republic

KJVOKK LLALOO AMNVBJJJU

lmao

>MUH POPULAR VOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

(((man of the people)))

Before election:
>THE ELECTION CANT BE RIGGED THATS NOT POSSIBLE
After election:
>THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BY RUSSIANS THAT HACKED Sup Forums AND INFLUENCED YOUNG MINDS

>bubububububu the popular vote!!!

Deliciously salty.

>conservatives don't have cults
>"hey guise look what based Daddy God Emperor Trump posted on Twitter"
>"if you disagree you're shariablue"

Zlormpf will be impeached ANY DAY NOW, just you f*cking wait

Hmmmmmm guess who is behind Colbertposting

So is it just shitposters replying to shitposters at this point, or is it kids throwing tantrums at each other?

Because right now it's just "lost popular vote" and "muh popular vote" back and forth, over and over again.

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

is anyone having fun yet?

Colbertposting is REDDIT

wtf, i'm converting to islam now

>He actually believes this is a serious post rather than someone trolling an open discord chat
>He actually believes employees of a company that pay people to produce anti-Trump propaganda online unironically refer to Trump as "The Lion"

again shitskins, none of the trumpers are white

Stop falling for the bait you cuck

>He lost the popular vote
>He lost the popular vote and got so assblasted he created a fake story about illegals voting at precisely the right number to take the popular vote from him

>mfw
nu-Sup Forums was a fucking mistake

>tfw main boarded Sup Forums 2012-2016
>tfw reddit transplants during the election made the board so retarded I am unable to enjoy shitposting there anymore

JESUS WAS A LEFTY
PROVE ME WRONG

Let's hope these shitskins never find 8

FRAAAAAANK!

It means the conservatives got less votes than the liberals. Which is a decent point to bring up if, say, you were arguing about whether the conservatives represent a majority of public opinion.

WOW. Colbertposters BTFO!

Funny how popular vote only matters when it's convenient.

Why don't you go back to your containment board? No one wants you here.

Yeah you're right, instead of having Colbert tell me what to think I get REAL news from Sup Forums, r/the_donald, infowars, and Stephen molyneux