C'MERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r54TUzcqgUc?t=26m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3pgSovV-JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT CHEF?

YEAH? OUUIIIGHH? ... EH?

I want to hug her

PAN, NICE AND HOT! CANT YOU EVEN FOLLOW THREE INSTRUCTIONS?
GAISHŌ, BAKA!

>be such an objective asshole you get shows in two countries and multiple millions of dollars
>go on to give youtube video tips whilst continuing to be an asshole

dude is living the life senpai

>no pineapples on a fucking pizza
Wow, and i thought he was a legitimately good chef.

>That time where he loves the food from a failing restaurant so much he had an orgasm and licked the plate clean.

You know Gordon's for real when he genuinely loves good food, unlike that bald Italian fuck from Masterchef who's a dick for the sake of being a dick.

COME OVER HERE YOU TWAT
Uh, yes, chef?
NOW FUCK OFF

BEEF WELLINGTON DONE CHEF

>you - c'mere
>yes, chef
>this is ice cream here, idn't it? is this ice cream fresh?
>no chef
>what do you mean it's not fresh?
>it's frozen, chef
>bloody hell

>"Look at this glass of water."
>Dips finger in water.
>"Jesus, it's still wet and raw."
>"Excuse me. Waitress? Please take this glass of water to the chef. Tell him it's still too raw and moist."
>"My God, this is shameful. This is worse than I thought. They said they have the best glass of water in town, but clearly they serve the worst I've ever tasted."

Link?

Mama's kitchen in London Ep maybe?

The shop is closed though.
Not the food went bad, it just got hit hard in 2008 that people no longer coming during the weekday and the rent is too damn high.
Still was packing the house during the weekend though.

>Ramsey gets in sous chef's face
>Are you being fresh with me?
>No, chef!
>Jesus Christ...

>that bald italian fuck from masterchef
ah yes
the guy who campaigned to lower penalty rates while underpaying 140 people a combined 2.6 million
my favourite

(that's if you're talking about the Australian one btw)

>is that gold leaf on the chocolate cake?
>yes chef
>and you mined the gold yourself, yes?
>w-well of course not chef
>unbelievable

>These eggs, you laid them yourself?
>That's impossible, Chef
>Fuck me

>Jean Pierre! What the fuck is going on with you two?
>Nothing chef, just a language barrier.
>But you two speak English!
>Yes, but he's from Texas, chef.

Not even Ramsay can stay mad at that one.

His own show also flopped.

Gotta love karma.

I-IZ T-THIS

F-FROZEN?

BYGODMAN
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUTITDOWNRIGHTNOW

This show feels like forced drama, Ramsey is a professional emotional manipulator.

This was the best Gordon moment

What episode?

It's so overcooked it's like eating a rubber boot

C'MERE YOU FUHKING DAWNKEH

>dreadful. this creamed corn...
>tastes more like creamed crap

sometimes he makes these terrible insults about the food and it makes me smile

YOU, C'MERE

NOW FUCK OFF

Lol

Oh that guy that blatantly favors the women contestants. Yeah fuck that guy.

He's a chef. And a real one with multiple Michelin stars, unlike most celebrity chefs. I worked in a kitchen before and it's that stressful. The phrase "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" comes from how stressful working in a restaurant is. It's easy to cook one dish in an hour or two. But to cook dozens of high quality, consistently delicious food in under 15 minutes is no easy task.

Are we all talking about this fag?

Yeah. Fuck that guy. Ramsey and Fatty Foureyes were better panelists. Joe was just biased toward the qts.

God i fucking hate him. Always thought he was trying to one up Gordon on the rudeness scale. Gordon is an asshole when it's justified and nice at other times. Even Simon Cowell is somewhat like Gordon. This guy was trying to prove that he can be the biggest asshole or some shit.

Now FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ARSE WIPE

There was a contestant that came up with a sausage roll. Ramsay was ecstatic and ate the whole plate. Fatbro ate it and liked it. Joe Duchebro unimpressedly said that he's never even heard of sausage rolls. The fuck? A supposed chef that NEVER heard of sausage rolls? Especially made with spicy ITALIAN sausage? The guy's a hack.

Joe Bastianich is a fucking asshole
Here in Italy he became a meme for the way he speaks

youtu.be/r54TUzcqgUc?t=26m50s

Dude, yeah. Joe was is trying to hardcore cash in on being "that guy" of the three but if anything I would say it hindered his reputation someone. Dude is just a dick.

the mother was a greedy fuck though, lessened the food portions and opened another restaurant when Ramsey saved it.

then when troubles came back again, he called Ramsey many times to save the restaurant again

I would break Ramsay's nose if he tried speaking to me like he does to the contestants.

>Scot with a rough childhood who did boxing from a physically demanding job.
>vs
>Fa/tv/irgin from a Pakistani basket weaving sharing site.

Kek.

I know from experience that people who curse a lot and are unnecessarily rude to other people are usually weak cowards.

Strong or not, you'd have to be a complete moron to physically attack someone as high profile as Ramsay, you'd get sued into oblivion.

LAMB SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE???????

>British English

better english and a better show

>better show
yes

>better english
no

Educated British (like on the BBC) >>>> Average American > Average Australian >>>> Pajeet English >>>> Hick American > Monkey trying to speak English >>>>>>>>>> Uneducated "working class" British

does he ever use that pencil behind his ear?

Yea, he sticks out on your mom's cunt

He's a retard like that dumbfuck soldier. Best to ignore this bitch

Marco White is still better than Ramsay.

>What are regional accents

>Knorrco Knite is not better than Ramsay
Ftfy

cash me ousiide, ramseh, howbowdah?

youtube.com/watch?v=z3pgSovV-JY

Ramsay's teacher fallen so much from grace that he shills for Knorr now.

Most American shows like this have forced drama out the arse. The original British version is a bit more constructive.

SMELL THIS

ALL OF YOU. TOUCH THAT. IT'S FUCKING COLD!!!!

Yes chef
Yes chef
Yes chef
Y E S C H E F
¥€$ ¢|-|€£

I SMELL REVENGE.