Orient express

twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/05/03/had-to-see-it-to-believe-it-good-luck-topping-this-hot-orient-express-take/

Wokeness and lack of basic education (geography, what 'Orient' means) aside, the state of film reviewing in the NYT, RogerEbert.com, Entertainment Weekly etc.

Never seen or heard of:
>One of the most frequently adapted works of the 20th century
>"From Russia With Love"
>"Oriento Kyuko Satsujin Jiken", the capstone of FujiTV's anniversary celebrations.
>The landmark 1974 Albert Finney adaptation.

Film reviewers have always been dumbass cinephile shut-ins, but these days you can remove the claim they know about film. We're just left with dumbasses. Is it time for them to stop?

They dun goofed they should have done "ten little niggers" instead

Why does that lady have a check next to her name? Does twitter give those out to anyone?

> Saying the n-word
You mean "ten little indians" ? Wait no, "And then there were none", so sorry.

>Ten little soldiers

I don't even know anything about the source material and even i can guess what the movie is about. Just from the title that it is called "The Orient Express" you can recognize that it's named that because it's owned by a foreign nation and can guess that it's mostly for foreigners. If you're from there it'd have some gook name and not "the orient".

She is a film journalist who writes for several top-tier outlets. Mostly, it must be said, just longer versions of the kind of comment she is making in the Tweet.

You might just be the dumbest man alive.

Why is there a FUCKING NIGGER

It seems so nowadays. Basically lost all meaning.

Is nothing sacred

They couldn't leave my nigga Poirot alone

It's the name of a train that goes from Paris to Istanbul. You can still ride on it. The story is a murder mystery

>Sean Connery character in Sidney Lumet's version is played by a nigger

JUST

What is the point of all those Agatha Christie adaptations ?
Aren't the killers always the same character ?
Just watch the best version, skip all the remakes and bbc miniseries.

Technically a train going from Paris to Istanbul probably doesn't have any white people on it.

She isn't even on RT.

>Brannagh casting himself as Poirot
He either thinks he can do a better job than Suchet, then he's wrong. Or he's doing the noble thing, and taking the poison chalice, so nobody else has to.

Has Suchet directed a MCU movie ?
I don't fucking think so.

I liked that adaptation desu. Not spectacular, but perfectly comfortable post Boxing Day dinner watching.

You're talking about a guy who has cast and directed himself as Henry V and Hamlet, of course he thinks he can do better.

Is that Sam fucking Neill and Captain Flint? This looks like it has potential.

It deviates from the book in some minuscule ways but a solid adaptation, Except for the protag hallucinating