>>82382842

Who is that? I don't recognise him.

he's the nigga that was asking for money all the time at the start of Inland Empire

But was he in the original Twin Peaks?

in FWWM

he was in fire walk with me

He's the caravan park owner in FWWM

Featuring: Old People.

Obviously everyone got older, but, holy shit does Andy look fucking OLD.

His name's Carl Rodd, played by Harry Dean Stanton

damn hawk still looks badass

I'm not sure I'm into the clean digital look yet

I've warmed to it. That footage of the trees after the teaser finishes is beautiful, and Andy's scene looks really atmospheric.

...really?

LOL

Andy looks like Paulie Walnuts

looks like it's gonna be high spook

tfw no shelly yet

morel like Geriatric Peaks

looks like a meme series, taylor made for reddit

>taylor made for reddit
twin peaks is more tumblr than reddit

she's busy getting BLACKED

sopranos/twin peaks crossover when?

>THIS is how you do a trailer. Two-second shots of some of the returning characters. No plot setup, barely any dialogue, and no voice over.
Yes, I'm sure anyone unfamiliar with Twin Peaks will love it.

why would people who never watched twin peaks be interested in this?

are you retarded

>Be HDS
>Be 150 years old
>Smoke two packs and drink a bottle of jack every day
>Still work as a bartender on the side just for the fun of it
>Never fucking die

How can one man be so based?

smoking and drinking increases your chances of an earlier death, but it's never a safe bet.

Just so you know this guy was fucking Jennifer Connely in her prime. He's definitely not normal.

>fucking Jennifer Connely in her prime

Literally a God among men.

jen is probably nuts too.

You don't think Showtime are only banking on fans of a 25 year old show to give them enough views, are you? When a TV series is brought back, especially such a prolific show, people would be interested in watching it (look at the X Files renewal). These trailer are worth almost nothing to fans, and even less to anyone who may have been interested in it.

yeah he looks like a wise old indian

wait what HOW

>These trailer are worth almost nothing to fans, and even less to anyone who may have been interested in it.

it's not their fault, retard. It's all Lynch instructions, he doesn't want to show too much footage. That's how he rolls. If this was anything else, we would have had a full trailer by now.

They're interesting to me and apparantly interesting enough to make a thread about them

either connely is bat shit insane, or harry has psychic abilities to seduce younger women.

I heard the secret is black coffee
I'm hoping Lynch will live that long too, doesn't seem too stressed since he does that transcendental meditation

How am I a retarded for pointing it out? Nothing I said puts Showtime to blame and not Lynch. The trailers are not interesting, and have given us nothing to be excited about.
Yes, and what a thread.
>This character is old, that character is SO old, BLACKED
These trailers give nothing to discuss - so the Twin Peaks threads are as shit as always (for the last 6 months).

because we waited for over 25 years, we can wait a couple of weeks. I don't fucking care if trailers are "not interesting". All it matters it's coming. Not every trailer has to be fucking star wars "GET FUCKKEN HYPEEEEE"

what the fuck
it's gotta be a mix of both
fuck connely must be a minx in bed

twin peaks revival is the last thing he will ever do. Or he will wake up like Malick, and start making films every year

Very sad and lonely mood in this trailer

If they do this right this will likely be the best media event in 5 years, I'd rather not have it spoiled.

look at her, so perfect. and that geezer is like nothing, just chillin with a prime goddess. holy shit we are light years behind. i bet he never wasted his time posting in a laotian ben 10 appreciation forum.

Right.

On an Alien commentary track featuring most of the cast, they're talking about making the movie very early in the track and Harry just says some total non-sequitor "I was just thinking about pussy the entire time" then he gives this epic dirty old man laugh

FUCK me it looks so moody and CRISP, god damn I can't wait for this SHIT

delete this

I need to see those tits in motion though.

what a fucking gangster

so harry pissing in jen connellys mouth confirmed then. hes a pervert fuck, he did everything we cant even imagine to all her holes.

how does one stop being a clueless beta?

I have been avoiding as much information as I can, but is it true that the sheriff isn't coming back?

This is the best thread I've ever been in, be gone redditor !

well, it helps to be a successful actor. 2nd is to have the ultra confidence of a successful actor.

Yep unfortunately. The new sheriff is Robert Forster.

but what about RDJ. he is a super successful actor, and still uses platform shoes like some sort of faggot ashamed of being a manlet.

You should already know that being born a manlet disqualifies you from ever having genuine confidence.

best replacement possible

>Norma is 70 now

i still would

Sad to say this but it's gonna be "Everybody is old as fuck: the show".

Why is that bad?

it's this, mark ruffalo is shorter than him (or same height, you never know with downey) and he never uses platform shoes.

RDJ is insecure. Women dont like insecure men. Stanton prob oozes confidence and doesnt give a fuck about his imperfections. Plus, he looks like he loves to party, and he is prob friends with many cool industry motherfuckers.

I feel like there's a chance it just ends up being like how the new Star Wars are:
>LOOK I KNOW THAT
>I RECOGNIZE THAT
>HOLY SHIT IT'S PIE AND COFFEE
>these are things I know!
cue 9.9/10 on imdb.

haha what the fuck? is that photoshopped??

Would Lynch really do that?
Very much doubt it, we're not talking about Disney here.

>comparing cape-shit to David Lynch

did you forgot that FWWM and how people reacted to this? exactly the opposite.

NLP

Mk ultra

Drugs

All Lynch movies exist in the same universe/world.

It's not about him purposefully "doing that", it's how it will be perceived. All these people who never gave a shit about Twin Peaks are now coming out and going "omg i loved it!" and are "so hyped and excited!!" to see its return. I don't know if it will be good or not, none of us do, there's no point in expecting anything from the show.

>CHERRY PIE!
>DAMN GOOD COFFEE!
>DIANE!
>LOG LADY!

new twin peaks is probably all the original cast dying in first episodes, and the rest is Laura Dern as the protagonist doing weird Inland Empire shit

It looks different but not in a bad way

Damn, he's still alive?

Log Lady is dead.

>these are things I know!

If that happens I'm not watching the rest of the series; If that actually happened it would be the most retarded shit I've seen in a long time.

Yeah, that's the reaction I'm expecting too. Unless Lynch goes full scorched earth and makes it entirely unwatchable for those types of people it's definitely going to be there.

i really doubt it. it might be better than before even. as someone who watched twin peaks for the first time only a few years ago it has aged like crap

you can FUCK OFF

I want the dwarf to come back just to call Lynch a pedophile and then go off-screen.

Well this definitely confirms the mood of Twin Peaks the town is going to be different from the show, looks like he's putting an emphasis on loneliness.

HNNNNNGGGGGG

it's true though, she's married to a black guy and has two kids with him.

he's 90 fucking years old.

You'll have to explain Eraserhead

but he looks 89 tops I swear to God

>as someone who watched twin peaks for the first time only a few years ago it has aged like crap
That's funny because I watched it for the first time about two years ago and loved it, the only thing I knew before going in was that it was just an acclaimed show.

you know eraserhead was all a nightmare, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what about Dune

no

Why do people say this in literally every thread when you can google it and see it's not true?

harry dean stanton fucked prime jennifer connelly somehow.

honestly i have no idea how he did it, but for that alone he has my undying respect.

she got to film all her scenes before she died

shit you beat me to it

>doesn't recognise Harry Dean Stanton

just do yourself a favour and watch Paris, Texas, scrub

dune isn't cannon, tard

and he's a 5' 8" ugly af manlet. he also fucked Nastassja Kinski and Debbie Harry among other pussies

user he died 23 years ago

>that shot of the Palmer home
HE'S STILL GOT IT
PURE KINE INCOMING