/JRE/ #955

We're LIVE bitches!

Joe Rogan Experience #955 - Al Madrigal
youtube.com/watch?v=FyiT-z33gU8

>"Al" Madrigal is an American comedian and actor. He was a regular correspondent on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and is a co-founder of the All Things Comedy podcast network, alongside Bill Burr.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmd3UiNfNkA
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

started 1 minute ago

*no homo*

when's he gonna have a guest that's at least a bit recognizable? april was one of the worst months for his podcast except the eddie bravo one...

Why is Rogaine so BASED

lets hope they dont talk abouyt trump but i doubt it

shirley manson was on a few days ago and was pretty good, it helps that i've wanted to empty my nuts in her for about 20 years though.

does people really live with their parents after they are 20? holy fuck.
;_;

>a bit recognizable
This guy was on the daily show back in the jon stewart days. He's plenty recognizable

>another literal who
what a GREAT podcast!

Predictions for #1000? I'm hoping for Dave Chappelle.

>does people really

Yes and you need to go back to grade school to learn proper English

>Predictions for #1000?

>it's a literally-who-spic-comedian-talks-about-his-tough-childhood episode

MUH I'M SO DAMAGED!
EVERY GOOD COMEDIAN HAD A FUCKED UP LIFE AMIRITE GUYS?? AM I PART OF THE COMEDY CLUB CLIQUE NOW??
seriously, these beta males never shut up about how shitty their life was, what a whiny bunch of people. like jordan peterson said, suffering is part of life, these guys act as if they're something special for experiencing trauma orhad some tough experiences...

*eats your eggs*

Damn joe, those kale shakes and alpha brain have really been paying off!
Almost as tall as a woman now!

He'd still kick your ass

>spotted the manlet apologist
his leg couldn't kick that high

Kick? He'd take you down and choke you out before you could even say "Sorry Joe"

more like he'd still suck his dick...

>comedian episode

That's his sex-face.

>imagine being this much of an insecure manlet that you have to champion every other manlet in the world
kek

comedian episodes are some of the best, this spic is just an unfunny jon stewart alumni. he's even worse than john oliver and samantha bee so that says a lot.

I wish the power of Rogan's mind and Kek would get my drugs to come through. Maybe even this boring brown man if he has any mind powers.

Not at all, the dude's a trained martial artist and excercises regularly. You're a lazy fuck who hasn't had a fight in his life.

It's pretty obvious who'd win.

>projectiong this hard

check that tiny temper, timmy.

Ok, you're right. You'd totally kick his ass.

>seething

fuck off jamie

>projecting this hard
You don't like losing arguments, clearly. lel You shouldn't start them then, especially with someone with an actual brain.

>so absolutely enraged he has to respond again 10 minutes later

How angry are you right now?

Protip: If you reply to this then you're angry, if you don't reply then you're REALLY angry lel

rekt em

Makes sense. Who wouldnt want to fuck this thing

I didn't even recognise her. She was cool af.

Someone post the gif of him lifting kettle bells and it looks like he's dancing.

Don't give a shit, I'd still fuck her

Love this woman

funny cuz i went from "who is this ugly sloth" to "i want to marry this woman" by the end of the podcast

Is it true that there's going to be another Jordan Peterson episode? I saw someone saying there would be but I can't find confirmation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmd3UiNfNkA

>the place where black people live is called "crimeadina"
like pottery, it just rhymes

Yeah, next week I think.

Joe is coming off pretty based here

Who do you think will be ep1000? Is there any chance mcgregor might be the guest'

Jordan "fuck trannies" Peterson aka the GAOT is coming back later this month

David Duke and David Chappelle on the same podcast.

He usually does. Pretty comfy episode. Can't even be bothered to type shit.

I like Madrigal. He was one of the better guys on the Daily Show when I watched it.

Earth is plane. A realm.
Firmament above us.
Joe, you r a NASA shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

Me too, user, me too. But I doubt it. Rogan ocasionally brags about his friendship with Chappelle but I doubt Joe´s relevance is enough to warrant a podcast with the best stand-up comedian nowadays (Stanhope aside). I say this without acrimony, I adore Rogan´s chats, specially his podcasts with Doug and Joey.

he's a smart guy

Fish eye lens. Just like these pictures proving the curvature.
Thing is..which one is the true curvature?
Even history channel or discover channel had fish eye when showing the curvature at a high place.

What have you never taken a photo before in your life?

Distant stars are low light, the Earth is reflecting a whole shit ton of light, you wouldn't be able to see stars unless you were on the night side of Earth. Even then you would need a camera with enough resolution to actually save the image of the stars.

>a bit recognizable?
You need to know more

fish eye lens doesn't work when there's shit in the foreground, or said shit would be skewed too. I can't believe I even replied, good job.

I came here looking for pics of the ridiculous food Joe eats and I must say I'm disappointed.