I turned myself into reddit Morty!

I turned myself into reddit Morty!

>didn't even rotate the face

god damn this is lazyness

Explain this meme. What makes Rick and Morty "Reddit"?

it pisses people off

don't know, you tell me.

What I dislike about R&M is the creator's obnoxious lack of a sincere & dedicated approach to the show. The creator's revel in their ironic detachment, exemplified most of all in their improv episodes. As if preemptively shielding themselves from criticism by releasing something deliberately half-assed. It is emblematic to me of the creator's lack of genuine insight or a lack of conviction in their own ability. Which would be understandable given the personalities behind the show itself.

Half-assing is only real philosophy of the creators. The show is conceived & shaped through a click-bait understanding of science, a lifetime of media addiction & the only partially digested nietzschean philosophy of the creators. It knowingly spouts the kind of lazy, autodidact, self-serving, personal philosophy of those weaned in the information-era: "Nothing really matters so do whatever you want."

It's a half-baked nihilism dressed up as cynical realism used to justify a shallow unexamined lifestyle of hedonistic "Dopamine is the greatest good". Ironically championed by those who consider themselves more knowledgeable than the rest of the world because they're armed with an internet connection and a wikipedia tab. It aims to make its audience feel smart & clever without making them think too hard. To validates the choices they've already made & reinforces their lifestyles. To makes them feel superior while downplaying their own shortcomings.

In other words. It's reddit.

Is it fun working in McDonald's?

yeah *BURP* all the f*cking schezuan sauce i want wubba dubba

Here I was thinking "Oh good, I don't see any Rick and Morty spam threads". Fuck, I really should have known better.

>projecting this hard *burp*

why does this board still exist

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK IN THE SHOWER?

remember when photoshop ability was one of the things that set Sup Forums apart from the other memeshit sites?

This is pasta, first posted in June 2016.

It's only been posted around 20 times in total, meaning it's one guy who's too lazy to retype or rephrase an opinion.

Happy?

B*uuuuurp*ane??

I'm never happy

>being so ass devastated you become an archive detective
You're right, it's pasta.
I wasn't the first one to post it though :^)

I'M PEPE RICK
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBS
CHECKEM MORTY

HAHHA YOU GOT HIM MOR--*BURPppp* WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

so when's episode 2 coming

I'M AIDS RICK, GIVE ME A HUG MORTY

>It's only been posted around 20 times in total
>meaning it's one guy
How exactly did you reach this conclusion mr. Holmes?

>what are white levels
>what is selection feathering

Only a samefag would post that boring pasta.

Just a guess, based on the amount of time between posts

There's instances where it's spammed multiple times in one day, and then months go by without a repost

Dunno why you would bother going back and copying a "pasta" when it's been posted so few times that no one would remember or recognize it, other than yourself

I have a feeling this is more pasta than the source post.