SELL NOW SELL NOW SELL NOW SHES CRASHING edition

All urls found in this thread:
http://archive.is/Ch34v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZvFuIQekTw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wop47G2qeY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqFmXZ8tOE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Si8_OO1jE&
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009487/We-stayed-Britain-Shock-poll-reveals-60-Jamaicans-think-theyd-better-colony.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHzqwLxk_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNzseM_v6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4AImq08j9o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7lgCGQ48I
Mason Gray
Mason Gray

...peng

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

anime

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

slim white women are the only beautiful kind of woman

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

any /porg/ man in?

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I PUT MY GF'S SON'S COLLEGE FUND INTO BITCOIN AT 20K NOW ITS CRASHING
HER OTHERBF IS GOING TO MURDER ME

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Lads, which one should I get? I'm thinking the trip one

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

bitcoin is only good for buying drugs

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

genuinely don't know what this means.

aight biz dont forget to sell low

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

new character in star wars

David Wilson
David Wilson

awful film

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

/int/thread/82727144#p82730690
/int/thread/82727144#p82730766
The music is kino. Williams matches Gustav Holst, or at least provides a worthy successor. Seriously, to talk about "British culture", pre-WW2 20th century Britain had a lot of interesting culture, in classical music, physics, and philosophy, some things which modern runtoid society lacks almost entirely.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

*blocks your path*

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

/int/thread/82727144#p82730673
Nah, that's really more of an American word, but it is in the vocabulary. Back in the 60s and 70s the word "wog" was the British equivalent (alongside "paki" for Pakistanis/Indians and "chink" for Chinese/East Asian), and it wasn't considered quite so horrific. Stand up comedians and sitcoms used it farly casually, although it was frowned on, especially later. I dunno about black guys saying "nigga." You probably get that in London, but not up north.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

ok thanks

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

really despise goth/alt/edgy girls who are outright vulgar and crude. examples include pentagram t-shirts, vagina t-shirts, or tattoos with curse words.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

awful film

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Saga of the attractive girl in the office who's taken an interest in me for no conceivable interest continues lads. Sent me an email asking me if I'd like to get a coffee with her, which I ignored, then she sent me another asking if I'd like to get lunch with her, so I immediately left the office and then replied half an hour later and pretended I'd only just seen her message. But then I felt bad, and agreed to go with her tomorrow instead.

VERY suspicious about what her game is desu

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

curse words

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

you geniunely appear to be exhibiting a Timothy James Byrne level of cognition

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Love how the government and Official Ireland™ (ie: the media, the new aristocracy in all postmodern societies) have turned a thousand year old Unesco world heritage site of sublime Christian worship into duh place where Luk Skywanker talks to the fot kot Porg so Americoids can laugh at it and buy it for their fat blue haired wives and retarded mixed race children.

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

First one

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

/int/thread/82727144#p82730544
http://archive.is/Ch34v

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

2001 a space oddysey is a PRIME brianlet film that brainlet's watch, then pretend to like to think they're smart

Anyone with a brain shut it off 15 minutes in to the monkey party

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

The price of bitcoin has a long way to grow. Allow me to explain why:

First of all institutional money has yet to enter bitcoin due to regulatory restrictions. The flood gates will open when the first ETF is approved and we have just take the first step towards this as a futures maket for bitcoin is launching on 10th December.
Hedge funds are desperate for "Non correlated assets" to help balance their portfolio.
Bitcoin is the most non correlated asset in the world to traditional financial markets. Eg Bitcoin doesnt care what the nasdaq is doing or if the brexit deal is breaking up. Hedge fund money is therefore scrammbling to get their hands on the remaining bitcoin in existance.
Right now bitcoins strongest quality is its store of value. Gold is the closest thing to bitcoin in this sense. Gold has a market cap of around $8 trillion. 8 trillion divided by the 21 million bitcoins that will ever exist equals $380,952 per bitcoin.
Nobody is scared that they arent going to be able to own any gold... yes its mined slowly but there is lots of gold that exists in the world. All of the big money IS scared that they arent going to be able to accumulate lots of bitcoin because it its supply is absolutely capped... and guess what anyone who owns some already has no plans of selling it for a long time.
Finally look back in history, everything wall street and these giant investment banks look at turns into a bubble, these guys have endless supplies of cash to pump into bitcoin. And this pump isnt just going to happen in one country, there is growing demand for bitcoin all over the world Korea, Japan, China, UK, USA.
Plus its frictionless, all bitcoin really is is an accounting system, its super easy to pump money into. This is going to be the biggest bubble of all time.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

fresh buds in
OG blueberry kush
Northern Lights
Silver Haze
on all day, big bags
give us a bell if you want anything

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Do it you runt.

Despise all females, then you will never be disappointed, only pleased.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

toilstein denied my holiday request for christmas day, said I left it too late

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE
the music really is good. This trailer got me to see the film. Regretted it.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

oddysey

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Taking that as a compliment, the man clearly operates on a higher plane of consciousness than mere mortals

Suppose I'll have to now, very difficult to get out of

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

bitcoin is gay because transactions take forever and mining fees make small transactions unnecessarily expensive

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Hope you're at least getting time and half

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Here is the thing, Bitcoin enthusiasts if they want it to be a real currency need to start pushing it as a means of exchange. If I can buy one cup of coffee today and tomorrow for the same amount of bitcoin I can buy 5 cups, I'm hardly going to spend it am I. I will hold it until I have reached the value I want then cash out. That is when it will crash. It might come back from the crash, because as a means of global exchange it is not a bad idea, and there is use for it, in the mean time though, don't bet your house on every increasing returns, they don't exist.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Lads the clock is ticking and I am in increasingly dire straights,
Can a niggy get some help over here? Need some Chav slang for a monologue, it's my final project grade for my college class.
/int/thread/82727117#p82727485

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Shut up you fucking mong. no one cares

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

niggy

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

all this to get to a place I don't want to go, to do something I don't want to do for 9 WHOLE hours, then do this again, get home, sleep, rinse and repeat

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Woah, the new Skaven units look really cool

John Cox
John Cox

UK City of Culture

Why are they trying to force this meme? There is literally nothing to differentiate any city in the uk. Culture and identity is dead. P

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

Honestly, I would be suspicious as well. If you don't typically get female attention then out pops an attractive female who asks you for coffee she may have some ulterior motive.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

...the more bankers rail against Bitcoin, the more credence it gains - and the higher it will climb.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

just proposed to the twitch gf and she's officially my twitch wife. thats right, my name's on the board and has three hearts next to it.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Quit the old toil today.

The NEET life begins.

Chase Price
Chase Price

the only cities of """"""culture""""""" should be places like oxford, bath

not fucking hull or other shitholes

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Mate had a Skaven army back in the 90s. I used to fight him with my High Elf army. High Elves were patrician as fuck. Based Teclis.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

need a blue haired redditor wife and mixed race adhd retarded children

Ah, well that's unfortunate for you.
The thing about Star Wars, both the OT and the prequels, is that Lucas had a productive relationship with both Williams and McQuarrie, the concept artist. The things that were seen on screen accorded with McQuarrie's virtual world , and the presentation of each scene and event matched John Williams' theme (and Gustav Holst's pattern) perfectly.
If you've seen some of the things from the concept art for TFA that they cut, it's fairly shameful, and clear evidence of design by committee. If you've ever played KOTOR or dug into the old EU, the original concept art looked very reminiscent of them (eg: Kylo Ren's mask being Revan's mask), but they went for bizarrely modern art stormtroopers and bigger, less identifiable death stars.
They still have John Williams for these first three main series movies, but that's all they have. Now they only have Hamill and whatever of Carrie "Cocaine" Fisher they could capture before her death (RIP).

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

There's a revolution underway. Bitcoin cannot be ignored. Its appeal has grown because central banks have been devaluing our currencies at a rapid rate. QE, for example, which is printing money by any other name. Mark Carney is responsible for this in the UK. But it has been going on around the Western world. The ECB is just as guilty as the Bank of England.

By printing money as they have been doing, people have lost confidence in our means of exchange and store of value. So they have looked elsewhere for this. Cryptocurrencies have therefore been made popular. Bitcoin, at the moment, is the clear winner a

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

haHAA

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

DONT COUNT ON ME

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

tfw I was close to buying £100 of Bitcoin way back in 2009-2010

Let's go from records which show bitcoins value in 2010 at $0.003 for 1 Bitcoin
£100 converts to $133.79 in today's rates it would have been more back in 2010 but let's go with today's rates)
That would have got me 44,596 Bitcoin.

Today that would translate to $573,504,782
I could be sitting on $580,000,000. Instead I earn £16k a year in in retail banking at 27 years old. All because I was too scared to invest a measly £100 into the unknown.
Bitcoin is the gold rush, the oil boom, the dot.com bubble of our generation and I missed it. The one opportunity.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

OK, I'm probably about to ask a stupid stupid question, but here it is.

If Bitcoin/variants of it are such important currencies, why is almost everyone who raves about it talking about how many $ or £s it is worth? If it's so much better than $ and £, why do you need $ and £ anymore?

But by that logic (if indeed it is logic), what is Bitcoin worth? It needs a 'power' that is not represented by its value in some 'traditional' currency, otherwise we are still arguing that the trad currencies are more basic and fundamental. That power would probably usually be 'what you can buy with it'. So I guess my question is: what can you actually buy with it?

But then, supposing you can buy things with it, why would you spend it, if tomorrow it is going to be worth twice what it's 'worth' today?

But hang on, if you don't spend it because its 'value' is rising so quickly, what is its value, since you are not going to spend it?

I think I have tied myself in knots. Or perhaps just followed the knot that is otherwise known as 'economics'.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

the gf is a genetically inferior low IQ femlet with brown eyes

NEED an aryan gf

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

report them

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

listening to the so called music lads

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

Hull man here, when I heard about it I thought they were taking the piss. But we got a ton of new developments, and loads of great exhibitions and performances (none of which I saw). Mate saw some proper art stuff at the uni and galleries.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

People still lack faith in Bitcoin as a stable currency, mostly because it isn't.

Plus try buying a house with it.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

brexit

That's the answer!

All that money that the BREXITers want to piss away on their naive, idealistic and thoroughly ignorant crusade to "take back control". All the UK has to do is to invent a new cyber currency. Then inflate its value up to the sort of astronomically stupid values that Bitcoin is trading at and then settle out outstanding debt with the EU in that currency.

What would it be called? BRITcoin, obviously.

Joseph White
Joseph White

Just bought a house with bitcoin

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

good fucking lad, literally same
shame how they fucked fantasy to death

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

in the mood to spend money lads

Landon Price
Landon Price

people are convinced that ill reach 1m then everything will be fine
cant wait to buy a coffee with .000002 bitcoins

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

The trick is to get in and out at the right time.
For me, now is the time to sell, the buyers could lose everything if this thing crashes and burns, but then speculate to accumulate and all that. Early adopters that held onto their coins (I spent all mine over the years from 2011 when I was paying £2 a coin). I’ve worked out how much I would have in ‘real money’ if I had just kept them, it’s not a pretty sight but if the market worked in hindsight we’d all be millionaires and I’ve bought some lovely weed over the years with btc so I guess I can’t complain, although being a multimillionaire would have been nice.
For investors I’d try some of the other coins around, and there are hundreds, I recommend none and do some research, only spend what you can afford to lose (it’s essentially gambling) and maybe in a few years you’ll make a pile, or maybe you’ll lose everything.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

why is this sperg copy&pasting bitcoin posts

Brandon King
Brandon King

gonna go rorke bashing outside the pub, anyone want in?

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Agreed, had literally never spoken to her until a couple of days ago when she asked me if I could print a couple of things for her, and now this.

Think she might just be lonely though because she's only worked here for about a month and doesn't seem to have any friends - think that's what it is rather than any potential romantic interest (hope so anyway, or I'll be dropping spaghetti literally everywhere)

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

saw somebody on Sup Forums (not even /int/) call a pizza a 'za
is /brit/ too powerful?

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

listening to kraftwerk, actually

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

kill off the old setting replacing empire with space marines and slaanesh with nothing
release insanely popular video game that draws people into the old lore with zero age of sigmar nonsense

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

The value behind bitcoin is the blockchain which unfortunately tends to get hidden when, rightly or wrongly we focus only on the current trading environment. Blockchain is a hugely powerful tool that has the potential to radically disrupt industries as diverse as finance, energy and medicine. This is why Big Finance has it's arse in it's hands, because they don't like the idea of individuals being able to lend to each other - peer to peer -, on the blockchain and not getting their slice.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

'za is a /ck/ meme

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

hopelessly romantic for the early United States

tfw you'll never live on the frontier

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

The Disaster Artist
is this actually good or reddit shit

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

absolute fucking BANGER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZvFuIQekTw

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

might play destiny 2

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

That's a 'dit thing, possibly done ironically.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

'za has existed for years, probably pre-4chan

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

mate have you ever stepped outside? i've heard pizzas called 'zas long before Sup Forums existed

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

heard someone irl say cuck
was talking about august ames and he heard she had a husband and said he musthave been the biggest cuck

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Thinking of getting into this Bitcoin gimmick. Any tips?

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

How do you even cash out Bitcoin? I don't get it

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

seems like they completely did it backwards really

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

attrarctive female
no friends

Bizarre.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

both

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

joke: early USA
woke: early French Canada

he was right though

invent the time machine
would be the second most profitable gimmick

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

we called them 'zas back in the 90s

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

I thought I'd have a little go.

I have attempted to buy five times in the last hour on two different platforms all without success because of server freeze.

What is the point to trading if you can't successfully buy and more importantly sell without issue?

On the day it does go tits up no one will be able to get their money out I imagine as there'll be millions of people trying to do the same thing at the same time.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

sell it on exchanges

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

WHERE NOTHING EVER GROWS
NO RAIN OR RIVERS FLOW
DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME AT ALL?

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

heard somebody in real life call their friend "lad"
is /brit/ too powerful?

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

have just had the appifiny that every single non-mainstream rap artist is most likely as fedora as metal

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

is it an actual film or just behind the scenes crap about the first film

Brandon White
Brandon White

Wir fahr’n, fahr’n, fahr’n
auf der Autobahn

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Warhammer just keep bringing out new editions that buff one faction ridiculously hard, so that all the try hards have to start a new army to compete. It's a scam. The game itself is fucking broken, it's weighted impossibly towards whoever has the current buffed army. The models still look great, but you can't play the game any more unless house rules balance it.

Bolt Action is best for tabletop gaming now.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

both

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Probably the most 'reddit' film ever produced, fucking hell.

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Shame Dawn of War 3 is shit though.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Good song about the north desu.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

heard someone say 'ce today irl
is /brit/ leaking ?

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

At work I mean, probably has friends outside but she says the people in her team are dickheads and they're the only people she knows in the office

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Four years ago I was stacking shelves and now i'll never need to work again thanks to Bitcoin. These bastards hate crypto because they can't regulate and debase it. Another round of QE? With Bitcoin we can ignore it. Cowards and boring people who don't mind being regulated and controlled by governments and banks can stick with their debased fiat if they want to. I'll always need cleaners and burger flippers.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

eating chicken selects from mcdonalds

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Southwestern Railways are a bunch of inept cunts, delay after delay.....and their livery is dismal

Bring back SWT!

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

favourite kraftwerk record? gotta be trans europe express for me

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

you log on to the "exchange"
F5 until it actually loads
place a sell order
F5 a few more times
try to withdraw your cash to your bank account
cry as they tell you that withdrawals are frozen for the moment before announcing they've been hacked and all their cash has been stolen

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Heard someone say BRAAAAAAP today, it the 'it/ leaking?

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

dance, dance for me!

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

I didn't pay to see it, but it was alright. They do a really good job recreating The Room but the comedy comes from them copying Tommy Wiseau rather than anything original. Has a nice heart-warming message.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wop47G2qeY

easily

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

2spicy4me

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

kraftwerk

someone hat this clown

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

Sunderland is winning city of culture screencap this

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

heh... wyhitey

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

wypipo lol

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

I like to read the Guardian comment sections too

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

touch my butt and buy me pizza
hate thots. they're all the same. copy/paste lazy slaggy fatties.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

We should ban Bitcoin purely for environmental reasons!
No one really accepts bitcoin as payment, and no one really spends it, so the ban would not be hard to implement or enforce - you just need to say we are banning companies from selling goods and services for bitcoin.
Nothing will change and no-one will care (except bitcoin speculators) - but it might just be enough to convince the numpties buying it that it is not the currency of the future - and pop this bubble before more harm is done to our planet.
Bitcoins CO2 emissions will keep rising with its market price - so it is in all of our interests to put a stop to this lunacy sooner rather than later!

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

awww did i hit a nerve? touchy subject?

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

this but unironically

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

god shut up you cunt

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

just got caught buying beers from the pakishop on a weeknight by a group of lads i know

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

someone brap this clown

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

gonna hat you if you reply to me again, FINAL warning

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Watched Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads live show film) a couple of nights ago. Might've been the booze I had, or the fact that in my eyeline, out the window, I could see the landlord having a bonfire in the back garden, but it was truly an amazing experience.

Would've loved to watch it back in the day, on mushies with the lads. Absolutely electrifying show. David Byrne is underrated.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

bitcoin is for DRUGS

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

any odeon premier club man in

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

david byrne
maybe among our generation but everyone into music knows he's fantastic

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

An acceptable goal though.
At the very least they've laid bare the bankruptcy behind the majority of the females seeking male.
Imagine being a yank, fighting WW2 then getting divorced in the 1960s when your proto-thot wife runs off with a hippie, your son gets shot protesting for communism, and your daughter becomes a pornographer. Absolutely ingenuouso, as the italianos would possibly say if they got as drunk as me.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Forgot my pic.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

perfectly acceptable to have a beer or two on a weeknight

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

go on then you fucking tosser like i give a shit
adore that film, just so manic. encapsulates david byrnes outlook perfectly

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Watching films when your body clock is fucked and you're in a delirious state makes them 10x better

David Edwards
David Edwards

brap all over my face thot luvvie

Bought some in the morning then drunk them all as soon as I got home.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

go on then you fucking tosser like i give a shit

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

ordered a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50X

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

lmao hello loser

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

good lad

you won't be disappointed

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

bought 6 bottles of desperados
some of us have jobs

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Agree. Same with loud music. Falling in love all over again with metal, classical, etc, all the fedoracore.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

any sennheiser 598 man in

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqFmXZ8tOE
comfy choon lads

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

What is the point? It's not enough to even get you tipsy, you might as well have a coke or a tea.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

headphones

Why yes I want these huge ugly uncomfortable things resting on my head that makes me look autistic

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

replacing my hd598s

wanted something a bit more bassy

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

How was your most recent birthday, lads?

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Did any of you learn music as children?
Sang at my communion but after then I might as well not have existed.
Going to be tough learning as an adult

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

If you are white and british and listening to this, you're just embarrassing yourself. Stop.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

bad lad, you will be disappointed

Asher Long
Asher Long

a drunken mess all round

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

what should i wish for for christmas lads?

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

insecure child

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

My head is literally too big for over-the-head phones, has to be earphones.

Celebrated alone, in an empty room.
drank one beer, parents looked at me funny
mum asked if I was gay
Not great lad.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

POOOO POOO FUCKING POOO
POO EVERYWHERE AHHH POO TOO MUCH POOO

David Allen
David Allen

Got drunk alone?
If not, fuck off Chad

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

buying good headphones
sound quality is for Deanos, just buy a pair of Xiaomi Megapiston 2, they're 50p from Alibaba

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

I'm not fond of the HD series because of their open back design and they need a good amp to drive them usually

m50 sound nice just plugged straight into a device and don't leak any sound and are very comfy

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

to leave Sup Forums

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

My head is literally too big for over-the-head phones, has to be earphones.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

literal fucking autism
it's a quality choon regardless of the ethnicity of the creator
get back to your boring country music fatboy

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

deanos buy beats aka shit cans

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

sound quality is for deanos

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

obviously not mate haha

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

t. never tried an expensive pair of headphones

Deanos wouldn't give a shit about buying good headphones you dipshit

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Snapped a pair in half when I tried to put them on my head at maximum spread fannylad
get on my level

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

melonhead

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

"He's on me!"
"I'm on him"

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

why does Cheshire get so angry over headphones?

Henry Price
Henry Price

sound quality is for Deanos
found another one of those shut in virgins who tries to make deanoposts yet has never met one
fuck off
spot on

William Powell
William Powell

You're on an anime imagine board, listening to shitty reggae by people who probably hate you, and saying dumb shit like "choons"

Sort yourself out mate

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

I always considered myself into music, but it was a long time before I'd even heard of David Byrne. My circle were all about 60s icons like Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Bob Dylan. There was a bit of snobbery towards post-70s music to be honest, although a few of us were above it.

It's been a bit of a shock to discover all the incredible stuff that came after the 70s after being in a retro bubble.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

just fell in love with a model on urban outifitters' website lads

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

large ears

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

don't have a brainlet small enough for this post
give your head a fucking wobble

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

I honestly prefer white yanks over niggerloving "Brits"

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

theres still loads of great music being made today

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Completely disinterested in anyone talking about their musical taste. It's like people talking about their dreams. Utter bore

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

*backing track to I'm In Love With The Coco begins playing*

I'm in love with a negro
My parents they said "Oh, no"
They say I'd rather be a homo
Than be in love with a negro

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

tfw women think you're fit but don't want to date you

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

we were all edgy teenagers once mate, just gota keep exploring it's so rewarding.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

erm... it's progressive rock???

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

white yanks
oxymoron

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

white person listening to music made by people who think whites are devils

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

business idea: bet against bitcoin
sidenote how do i do this

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

wish i had friends

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Got a pair of Xiomi Ultrapiston Superchink 8s from Aliexpress, broke the bank a bit because they cost me 2 quid but they're definitely worth it.

Was laughing so hard at all the pathetic Deanos on the tube with their headphones that cost more than a fiver I could barely hear my music haha

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

new katie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Si8_OO1jE&

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Fucking memesters.
The 70s were dire and the 60s an abominable pit.
Joan Baez is the only good one I can think of from the period that isn't propped up entirely from boomer nostalgia and edgelord dadrock spergs.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

people who think whites are devils
ummm projection much?? jamaicans don't hate us
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009487/We-stayed-Britain-Shock-poll-reveals-60-Jamaicans-think-theyd-better-colony.html

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

i'll be your friend

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

bitcoin at £13,200

CRASH! CRASH!!!! PLEASE CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

going to the gym a lot recently going to take a break today
:)

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

this but for politics

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Seriously, though. Why are British trains such utter shit yet we pay through the nose for them?
Japan had bullet trains in the 80s

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Imagine that there was once a penal colony full of Ned Kellys and Charles Bronsons on a big hot rock lol wtf how did that succeed

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

be thot
be homely
desire following
acquire obscure nerd hobby/political platform
present yourself through youtube to the desperate audience into such interests
PROFIT

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

what can you buy with bitcoins

how easy is it to turn them back into actual useable money if you have a large amount?

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Just ate some of those Gaelic crispy mushrooms from Sainsburys
good stuff

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

becoming rapidly more misogynistic every day lads

what the fuck has happened to women

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

drugs

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

I know, but you sometimes have to dig for it. Back in the day, great music was front and centre. Nowadays, pop music is usually more like heavily manufactured soft porn karaoke than actual talented artists. There's some good stuff breaking through, but I wouldn't expect to hear anything good on the radio.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Don't know what you're talking about.

This is what femoids thought they were subjected to before feminism.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Used to be like you but all the hatred I had for women transferred to me

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

is this an Irish recipe?

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

He's literally right. Especially regarding Chronixx. He is massively anti British, hates us for our colonial days. Even has a song about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHzqwLxk_Y

It's not really Reggae anyway, plastic reggae, he's just piggybacking on his amazing fathers fame, and cashing in on politically charged nonsense that plebs like you eat up.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

GAELIC BREAD????

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

having a tank wank

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNzseM_v6I
listening to the thing i am linking

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

fuckall room left on the 'puter

someone fax me a terabyte

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Then you're listening to the wrong radio stations

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

dont really hate women, tend to judge them on an individual basis. met some very nice women and some utter cunts

William Clark
William Clark

any good pornstars with short hair

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Fuck off and read a wiki on bitcoin you nocoiner plebs

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4AImq08j9o

LADS

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

yes you have to dig for it sure but it's there

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

yea

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

would shag the left to death though
would ask lauren southern for an introduction to her sister

depends what you mean by good, but there was that one covered in tats that got absolutely heemed by a 56%er named something absurd like murderbrawl gonzales

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Generally dont like women because I find female qualities that arent physical to be repulsive

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

used to be like this and i think some women are lovely but collectively, women are shit

i mean collectively men are shit too, but men get stuff done at least.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

any Schopenhauer/Evolan heterosexual man in

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

His legal name was War Machine, he was in the UFC for a while

Christy Mack is qual

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

female qualities that arent physical

no such thing

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

don't really care if i'm honest
i don't let political autism get in the way of enjoying a good choon

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

at least women r nice to look at though

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

fucking WEIRDO you are

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Her sister is hotter

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

some men are too

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

name one thing you would be happier to hear a woman doing than a man, besides having sex with you and raising your children

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Any edgy virgin man in?

John Cruz
John Cruz

F

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

submissive to my cock

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

her sister doesn't larp as a trad gurl

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Ireland border deal could be done in a matter of hours lads

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

nurse/flight attendant/waitress stuff like that

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

looks in her 30s
or like a tranny

looool

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

was never really my taste, but i hope the degenerate benders who pushed her over the edge end themselves. fucking hate faggots

Chase White
Chase White

Cutting my hair.

Jace White
Jace White

Send in the paras imo

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Ah, I remember that now.
Fairly bizzare how utterly 56% the pornstars' lives are.
There was that one who was gang-raped in front of her extended family by a pack of niggers, and that one who took one gay for pay job too many and murdered a rich Washington bureaucrat.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Who gives a fuck about PJW, Molyneux, Lauren Southern, Carl of Camden, Brittanny Venti or any other autistic cretin for that matter?

This fanboy obsession with """alt right""" """celebrities""" is fucking embarrassing to see from """grown men"""

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Don't act like you even had an inkling that his music was politically charged before I told you. You're an utter pleb and a brainlet. And you don't even know good reggae.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7lgCGQ48I

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Erm, running the country and mediating in the most important series of trade negotiations in living memory?

Oh yeah, we're fucked.

Kevin King
Kevin King

do you lot rate stussy?

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Weather presenter

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

anything she works hard for

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

ASMR videos

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

dont watch any of them but I enjoy the memes

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

when i was ill i used to walk around for hours on my own just talking to myself
it never occurred to me it was weird until now.
i'm trying to remember why i did it, but i can't

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

do the deathlift, they said

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

There was that one who was gang-raped in front of her extended family by a pack of niggers
what?

and that one who took one gay for pay job too many and murdered a rich Washington bureaucrat.
what??

Austin Price
Austin Price

you will never be a youtuber

John Foster
John Foster

who is britanny venti

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

horse face desu

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

deathlift
retard

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

Don't act like you even had an inkling that his music was politically charged before I told you.
I didn't and nor do I care.
Didn't claim to be a massive reggae or chronixx fan either, just said I enjoy one choon

you are a massive projecting autist mate, give your head a wobble

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Daren't click on it in case his legs snap or something.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

so... this is the powerhouse of germania?

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

are any of those people alt right?

William Garcia
William Garcia

BORN

IN

THE

USA

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

posting this and not the ARMenian lifter

Levi King
Levi King

That's not a deadlift.

A colleague of the one who was raped was a gamergate e-whore. The other one was one I saw randomly, it was in florida though.
They described him as "white" in the article but his mugshot was hilarious.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

uber banned in Sheffield too
based, fuck capitalism

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Loved seeing Hardys shrivelled cock in Bronson lol

Friendly reminder we're only human

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

You're a retard who was outwitted by a yank.

GIVE UR HED A WOBBLE OH MY DAYS M8
you're literally the worst poster here. wish you would use a trip.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

it's like winning the lottery but finding out you only won 10 quid, you still in the first world but in the worst country

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

To be fair, the US is great if you're ruthless, have money, and have connections (something the Irish are second at only to the Jews).

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Mad that yanks have a massive corporation for everything, including the taxi business which is putting small taxi firms out of business sunshine

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

outwitted because he's an autistic little mong that will only listen to white nationalist music

you're a fucking sad act kid, wind your neck in

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

depends
being born in the USA means you get the worst life in the west or the best life in the west

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

thought it was quite a nice willy desu

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

yeah, fuck yanks and their corporations

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

what the fuck are you on about

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

they will use hologram like in rogue one.

Michael Long
Michael Long

taxis messing me about

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

/int/thread/82732567#p82732567

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Nah, she's dying in this one.
Probably going to be the lanky woman from game of thrones murdering her pointlessly then getting absolutely smacked down by based sweaty prognathic negroid man.
Watch Luke die at the end for maximum hebrew points.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

At least you conceded he outwitted you. He probably is a total mong too, what does that make you?

And you're a dumb londoner with a sub 80 IQ wind your neck out. All the way out a moving vehicle at high speed.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

YOU CAN'T START A FIRE
YOU CAN'T START A FIRE WITHOUT A SPARK

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

you buy cat for 50MSK okay?

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

What about a tiger on his winter bulk?

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell