I want to do what I want, when I want, where ever I want

>I want to do what I want, when I want, where ever I want.
>I am above All laws and all consequence
>my feelings are more important than civilian lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2U5BHxBRMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's justified because he's proven time and time again that he's more concerned with maintaining threats and saving lives than some higher agenda

>"We may not be perfect, but the best hands are still our own."

>hey man why don't wanna trust us haha hydra whats that come on man dont be a pussy or we'll arrest you

Exactly, he works for the American dream, not the country.

Like SHIELD did, right?

Or the Justice League?

Or Injustice Superman?

those all served a higher agenda
Cap is reactionary in his actions and does not try to control anyone

>U.N.
>caring about civilian lives

Of those, only SHIELD served a higher agenda, and up until the reveal there was no indication that they did.

The public has no way of knowing that Cap is any of those guys.

>I am going to bait

DO NOT RESPONS TO TROLL THEADS.
HIDE AND REPORT.

Cap was so wrong. There was no getting around it, no justification in not signing, or in the devastating collateral damage. He endangered civilians, officers, and allies, for an old pal who killed a shit load of people worldwide and broke every law. He could have tried to talk it out, pension for a trial, but instead he chose to punch his problems. Way to represent the American ideals of democracy, Cap.

DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS.
HIDE AND REPORT

>democracy = bureaucracy
and the sad thing is that this is quite a common belief nowadays

>Officers have orders to "kill on sight"
>Cap is wrong for not trying to "Talk it out"

>Hey, I'm the only guy in the room who doesn't have superpowers, and let me tell you: You guys scare me. What if you do decide to go down there, taking care of whoever you think is guilty? Who could stop you? Me?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2U5BHxBRMI

Cadmus arc > CW movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CW comic

DO. NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT

>Thanks for understanding Cap.

As far as I can see the big difference is that all those parties want to eliminate threats before they can even happen, while Cap just reacts to them.

I felt bad for Tony when he uncovered the truth.

It's true. If a guy is shown to be good he should have trust in all things and not be beholden to any body of law or government. We should assume he'll never turn bad and that his judgement is always sound. Hey wanna blow shit up at the farmers market. .go ahead cap cos why apply laws to someone who did good shit in the past. After all people never ever change right? No precautions needed cos no one changes.

Cept... Cept that former terrorist girl who worked with hydra and ultron.
She can change I guess cos she's now an avenger apparently. But uh...besides her no one changes so cap'll always be trustworthy. Cept tony...he changed rather dramatically due to the super hero lifestyle altering his point of view.

But besides them people don't change. So fuck accountability.

DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND. REPORT

I wouldnt have known about this quote if it wasnt for Sup Forums
kinda shocked me when I heard it in the movie

Putting the AMERICA back in Captain America!

D.O NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT

>I am brave enough to put my neck on the line, and so it should be my decision to sacrifice myself instead of the idiot that created the abomination out of fear for the Hulk.
>All my decisions and consequences should fall on me as a person, and not on some organization that dictates what I do

>As far as I can see the big difference is that all those parties want to eliminate threats before they can even happen
We only see the Justice Lords dealing with people who are doing what they deem "bad".

Bland bait is the worst kind of bait

>People still recycling the "Ross created Abomination" meme
His top agent went rogue and asked a mad scientist to turn him into the Abomination.

Just because you disagree with it does not mean it's a troll thread. This is a legitimate view of Caps actions.

Fair enough, but it was still Ross's obsession with the Hulk that provoked it. And he still used experimental drugs on an adrenaline junky and war vet.

Would he try to roid up the Avengers if they all signed?

>hurr durr I am always right and you are wrong because I say so!

Truly American

And if his decision is to send a few living weapons into a foreign nation without that nations say so...oh well. To bad for them cap doesn't need oversight. He decides what legal now

Considering his first lines in the movie are about gaining perspective I doubt that.

There is a discussion thread for what you didn't like about the movie here .
Starting me turret new threads with inflammatory remarks designed purely to start arguments is by definition trolling.

DO NOT R.ESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT