ZACK SNYDER'S "JUSTICE LEAGUE"

Round-up of recent leaks and rumors.

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

>Themyscira and Atlantis entered a centuries-long feud that led both to abandon the human race.

>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.

>On present day, Batman is attempting to recruit meta-humans to defend Earth in the wake of Superman's death. He and Wonder Woman approach Aquaman, but he declines due to his grievances with both the Amazons and the humans.

>The Flash and Cyborg join Batman's team, and become friends as they're both rookies struggling to control their powers, and the youngest members of the team.

>Lex Luthor's experiments with the Kryptonian scout ship have provided a map to Earth. Steppenwolf then attacks the planet with a horde of parademons to retrieve the Mother Boxes so Apokolips can continue its efforts to subjugate the Universe.

>The Mother Boxes are scattered on Themyscira, Atlantis and with the United States government, and the Justice League races against time to retrieve them before Steppenwolf. Aquaman begrudgingly joins their efforts.

>Cyborg is instrumental to repelling Steppenwolf's offensive as he was rebuilt with Apokoliptian technology from the Mother Box.

>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.

>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

>The post-apocalyptic future in Batman's visions will be revisited.

>Lois Lane, Perry White, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner James Gordon, Iris West, Mera and Silas Stone have minor roles.

>Willem Dafoe is playing an Atlantean elder privy to the secrets of Darkseid's attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fPwxqy11MrI?t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MacGuffin hunt movie with the Mother Boxes

Really? Snyder does realise they aren't really a DC equivalent for the Infinity Gems, right?

>Black Canary is not a present day character

Fucking hell, WB just can't get this shit right...

Why are you making this thread every day?

>Why are you making this thread every day?

>Black Canady existed thousands of years ago
That's such a bizarre way of being stupid.
>More Knightmare
Get ready for more inconsequential trailer fodder containing whatever else Zack thinks is cool but couldn't jam into Sucker Punch.

Has a few motherboxs ever being that big a deal to apokalips in any comics

>>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.
oh god, its gonna be full of jesus christ undertones and he is gonna resurrect either 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years after his death isn't it?

You know this mostly just seems bad aposed to the outright retardation synder normaly pulls

That said there could have been plenty of less retarded reasons for aquaman not to join the league at first this is covered in almost every justice league story

Oh also I like that in seems cyborgs power level will be toned down from what it currently is.

Nice Avengers ripoff

>>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.
You fucking what?

Motherboxes have never been that big a deal, period. They're like sentient divine Iphones, not bullshit cosmic power ups.

I guess somebody saw Clan of the Cave Bear?

>>On present day, Batman is attempting to recruit meta-humans to defend Earth in the wake of Superman's death.

Hi, i'm Batman. An ordinary (also rich, but I will not tell you this) citizen that overnight dresses as a bat and goes out to kill criminals with vulcan, machine gun and deadly martial arts.
In short, I'm a murderer acting illegally.

Would you join my team?

I thought so
I rescind my statement synder is a fucking hack

>That's such a bizarre way of being stupid.
Sums up WB's DCEU in a sentence user.

He's being resurrected on the third movie after his death, so they got that covered

Black Canary did what now?
>she'll uh yah know. Be ehhhhh leader of the humans,..yeah.
When?!
>Like ehhhhh, thousands of years ago or something.

>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life

Do tell me that Snyder wants to adapt "For the man who has everything" with some "Escape from Paradise".

Welp.

In most continuity's the Atlantis of 30000 years ago is a completely difrent civilisation to that of today

Good lord that's intelligence

>>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.
>>Meanwhile
We're going to get 4 films deep into this franchise before Superman finally completes his hero's journey at this rate.

I'm not even a big superman fan but during BvS I was like FUCKING LET SUPERMAN BE A HERO. GODDAMN BVS

He's snapping necks in Heaven now. Sniff...

Oh, G-d bless you Zachary. May the Angels smile upon you in your sacred work!

No. We are getting this

But the horses drowned, user. DON'T YOU GET IT?

Oh look, another dream. FUCK YOU SNYDER

>ZACK SNYDER'S

Is there any other group I can join?

why do you lie to us user?

You're just as curious as the rest of us to see how Snyder will disappoint us this time around

This tbqh famila

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

Holy shit, this is so fucking bad and stupid, it's bupid

>retards actually believe Black Canary will be in the movie

That BC was killed off in Arrow supports the idea.

>1 Snyder 15:3–7: "... that SuperJesus died for our sins in accordance with the Scripts, that he was buried, that he was raised in the third movie in accordance with the Scripts.

>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.
>Superman must journey through Heaven, Hell and Purgatory and meet his real father God and receive divine powers to come back to life and stop Space Lufcifer who was ordered by Space Satan to get the boxes
>Rated PG 13

Did you guys see the released pic yesterday?

I try to imagine a Shazam / Captain Marvel movie who miraculously is hailed by fans and critique as a film masterpiece. An exciting solar film with a young protagonist who likes to be a hero and is an example of honesty and heroism without unnecessary angst.

A film that realizes alone something like 1.5 billion... yeah, not gonna happen, but it's just a dream.

If something like this were to happen, DC would have the head for reconsider the basis of their entire cinematic universe and kick out Snyder?

You guys think Snyder will learn from his mistakes?

>potential
The DCEU is dead. Bury it. Consider it mercy.

Ha, no.

Can he learn? And does he even recognize the mistakes?

"There are no mistakes, user. You just don't get it.
It's a very abstract post meta deconstruction of modern mythological icons"
t. Zack

O SUMMA & ÆTERNA VITUS ALTISSIMI, QUI TE DISPONENTE HIS JUDICIO VOCATIS, VAYCHEON, SIMULAMATON, EXEPHARES, TETRAGRAMMATON, OLYORAM, IRION, ESYTION, EXISTION, ERYONA, ONELA, BRASYM, NOYM, MESSIAS, SOTHER, EMANUEL, SABAOTH, ADONAY, TE ADORO, TE INVOCO, TOTIUS MENTIS VIRIBUS MEIS IMPLORO, QUATENUS PER TE PRÆSENTES ORATIONES & CONSECRATIONES & CONJURATIONES CONSECRENTUR VIDELICET, & UBICUNQUE MALIGNI SPIRITUS IN VIRTUTE TUORUM NOMINUM SUNT VOCATI, & OMNI PARTE CONVENIANT, & VOLUNTATEM MEI EXORCISATORIS DILIGENTER ADIMPLEANT, FIAT, FIAT, FIAT AMEN.

And they're doing it before Infinity War, Marvel BTFO!

the hunt for the McGuffin is already happening in the MCU

>yfw the JSA is from 30, 000 years in the past
>the JL is formed based on their legend
>Starheart is Prometheus' flame
>Jay is Mercury given human form
Welcome to Snyder motherfuckers

>By the end of JL Part 2, Superman will have only been in 3 movies while Batman will have been in 5

>Black Canary is thousands of years old
>Mother Boxes are all powerful super MacGuffins
Who else but Zack the Hack?

It's not real a scavenger hunt though, more like "this plot fevice cameo will be important nine movies down the line, you guys!"

f-fuck

GotG was hunt/fight for who gets the McGuffin though.

>Justice League is set for November of 2017
>Star Wars Episode 8 is set for December 2017

Welp, Justice League better make it's money fast because once Star Wars drops, it's over.

But they are important in the movies they're in. Fuck, Vision is powered by one.

Do we want him to learn from his mistakes, tho? Last time he (kind of) did we got "WE HAVE TO BRING THE MONSTER TO THIS AREA OF THE TOWN THAT'S COMPLETELY EMPTY I SWEAR, THANK GOD THE WORKERS ARE HOME SO THE BUILDINGS CAN COLLAPSE NO PROB"

,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

this scene is gonna get a glorious 300/Snyder-esque montage and it will be glorious, yeah I said it twice for a reason.

Oh god synder on captain marvel is to horrible to contemplate he already ruined one nice guy.

I wish

Why does it seems like artists willing to take and learn from criticism seem to be in the minority these days (I'm looking at you fosgit)

>Throw the Matrix of Leadership into the fires of Apokalips Frodo!

this time I trust Ben as he is taking Nolans role to watch over Snyder, it was obvious Nolan doesn't give a shit about the DCEU and was only there to get paid.

Does he not remember what happened last time something got thrown into one of those pits

That was less learning from his mistakes and more like "this will appease the critics right?" not knowing that repeating "THIS AREA IS ABANDONED" on three separate occasions makes you look obviously desperate as fuck

>not knowing that repeating "THIS AREA IS ABANDONED" on three separate occasions makes you look obviously desperate as fuck
Are you implying Jack synder is not a master of subtly user

How many moments like that were in the movie?

>First thing Superman does against DD is trying to take the battle into space, only to give up 20 seconds later

>Lex Luthor's experiments with the Kryptonian scout ship have provided a map to Earth.
AGAIN?! Why hasn't this fucking ship been thrown into the sun yet?

Because Superman died

There were three times. The first was by Batman when Doomsday first comes out and lands on the island, the second time was by the news, the third time was by Batman again when he tries to rationalize why he brought Doomsday back into the city

> 30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid

I'M ALREADY MAD Sup Forums
I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>30, 000 years
Uh did humanity as we know it even exist at that point?
Wouldnt 3000 years make way more sense?

>tfw 90% of Snyders ideas would make a cool elseworld but make an awful mainline movieverse

they also did a 'the two main superheroes are made to fight by a supervillain' film before Marvel, Marvel BTFO!

Oh wait

Humans existed but there were nothing more than tribal animals.

Humans were cavemen back then, I really have no fucking clue what they could contribute to the fight

Jesus.

Vandal Savage and Anthro, you filthy pleb.

I will be disappointed if savage is not in the flashback but also relived synder did not get his hands on him

What's Savage gonna do? order cavemen to throw rocks at Darkseid's forces?
While he meticulously prepares his master plan of launching bigger rocks at Darkseid?

3000 years ago is only 1000 BC. There were enough kings around for events to be written (lost accounts maybe).
30,000 years ago is enough time for things like alien invasions to be forgotten.

It's still pretty dumb, though

Maybe they could fight Darkseid with their newly-domesticated dogs.

>TFW you are a minor comic book character on Earth 33, and your only purpose is to watch Anti-Life media and die for Darkseid.

Don't worry, box office will punish them.

>atlanteans, humans and amazons
>taking on darkseid
Supes is going to one shot him without breaking a sweat, isn't he?

For fuck's sake, this is horrible.

fugging Ungga. me tell tribes wolf pets were mistake but they no listen.
Me better idea of lion pets, now me laugh at Ungga useless "doge" against angry sky Gods

>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

I'm already disappointed.

Snyder, don't talk to me or my kryptonian son ever again.

This is funny
>Your plan isn't working sir
>This isn't my plan. It's a distraction so they don't notice my actual plan
>which is what, sir?
>A BIGGER ROCK

Sounds like a good plan.

>>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

THEY'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING!

There's something I really like about a stone age mad scientist

I mean, Justice League: War was flawed enough. Do y'all really want a repeat of that plot with Darksnyd at the helm?

Would you prefer to discretely choke down a cat turd or be forced to gargle maggot infested liquid shit from a rotten port-a-potty? Philosophically speaking.

I don't like reading this post

>they killed off Katie Cassidy for this shit

You got the Black Canary thing wrong. She's supposed to be the DESCENDENT of one of the human leaders from that 30,000 fight.

It was already over, they're just looking for a scapegoat now.

>30,000 years ago
>Black Canary
>yfw This is the sound she makes when she screams
youtu.be/fPwxqy11MrI?t=50s

The ancestor will be the Dinah Drake equivalent while modern is Dinah Laurel.
Hope everyone is hyped for ancient era JSA

So is there an actual source for any of this?

So hold the review embargo until like the day before release and release everywhere all at once. Worked for bvs.

Yeah thinking about Snyder directing JL makes me want to throw up too.