Watch a movie

>watch a movie
>it turns out to be blatant race baiting propaganda

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4555235.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is this allowed?

It's encouraged.

>missing the point this hard

posting images of niggers on Sup Forums is a worse kind of race baiting you piece of shit

Nigger

No pre-contact sub-Saharan African society ever created a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, or invented the wheel, or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or any social organization, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure, or sewer, or infrastructure of any kind. They never drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road, or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device.

Niggers were still living in the Stone Age when Whites discovered them just 400 years ago.
Niggers are the oldest race, so they should be the most advanced — but they never advanced at all. Niggers lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years; so they cannot blame racism, colonialism, culture, environment, or anything else for their failures

B-but f-facts are racciisst

hi

The average black IQ in Africa is between 65 and 70.

Highest National IQs:

• 108 Singapore
• 106 South Korea
• 105 Japan
• 105 China
• 102 Italy
• 101 Iceland
• 101 Switzerland
• 100 Austria
• 100 Netherlands
• 100 Norway

Lowest National IQs:

• 68 Somalia
• 67 Guinea
• 67 Haiti
• 67 Liberia
• 66 Gambia
• 64 Cameroon
• 64 Gabon
• 64 Sierra Leone
• 64 Mozambique
• 59 Equatorial Guinea

Blacks:
5% above 110 IQ
16% above 100 IQ
40% above 90 IQ
70% above 80 IQ
40% below 80 IQ
18% below 75 IQ
10% below 70 IQ

Whites:
10% above 120 IQ
18% above 115 IQ
27% above 110 IQ
40% above 105 IQ
50% above 100 IQ
60% below 105 IQ
35% below 95 IQ
15% below 85 IQ

Meanwhe, Jordan Peele made a movie about how white people who are awkwardly nice around him are secretly evil racists.

>Go on Sup Forums
>See this dumb niggers face again
Please stop posting that picture

It's because they never discovered psychedelics my dude.

>not using 4chanx and filtering shit that you don't want to see.

I haven't been to this place for awhile. When did it become Sup Forums lite? Where's all the ironic shit posting?

>watch a movie
>it viciously attacks white liberals obsession with blacks
>brutally criticizes the idea that black people should be treated differently by white liberals
>Sup Forums STILL doesnt like it because it talks about race
Maybe you are literally just racist

The problem with Sup Forums is I can never tell if it's legit or shit posting.

Rough translation of your post

>I only recently found this board, please change into something you never were, I don't agree with Sup Forums beng racist

When they put women in charge to push SJW agendas in tv and movies.

ibogaine brah

Sup Forums is 90% legit. Sup Forums was basically just an anonymous board for lefie college kids to be edgy and crude hiding behind anonymity. Then all the irony and edge became legit, which basically started with Sup Forums. Sup Forums is basically the reason this site is such a cancer now.

The movie discourages racemixing. Ya'll racists love that

heh.. spotted the stormweenie

Nice headcannon you got there

> Blacks
>70% above 80 IQ
>40% below 80 IQ

Found the newfag.

>niggers were still living in the stone age when whites discovered them
Mansa Musa, a king of Mali, which is a sub Saharan kingdom was possibly the richest man to ever live.
Also, I would love to see you start a farm in Africa without important technology from people who were lucky enough to live in environments that arent as challenging.
First of all, rivers flood all the god damn time making farming extremely difficult unless you can find a way to either divert the river or irrigate. No problem, just head out past your village and do it right? Not in Africa. Again, i'd love to see you try and take on a fucking Lion or a Hippo or even a crocodile with just a spear.
Even when they did successfully farm, the extremely deadly Tsetse fly would make keeping livestock utterly impossible.
Africa is a 3rd world shithole because the environment was not as conducive to civilization as Europe and most of Asia, not because black people are stupid.

>Found the newfag.
Know how I know you're a newfag?

Since the dawn of history the Nigger has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.

That doesn't make his pic any less true.

no.
He made a movie about how annoying it is when white people make a huge fucking deal about him being black and how special they think that is.
He just wants to be a normal dude but liberals are absolutely retarded when it comes to treating blacks like normal humans, which is ironically what they claim to be trying to do.

>Musa, Mansa (1280-1337)
>Got everything from muslims, which they stole from the Greeks and Romans

HAHAHAHAHA

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

I agree with literally everything else you put but

>rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

Is kinda dumb. Diamonds and pretty much every other precious jewel only have value because people said "oh that looks pretty"

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

So benefiting from trade is only ok when white people do it?

i dont really see how any of that disproves my post

Niggers never invented any of it, so everything above still stands.

>Benefiting from trade by selling nigger slaves to get rich

pottery

That's a fucking historical meme made up by European authors. Mansa Musa controlled plenty of gold mines in Mali and was rich in comparison to all of his local competitors, but he certainly wasn't the richest man ever to live.

Diamonds have various industrial uses because they are so durable

>makes pol threads about movies hes never seen
Why do they do it?

Jordan Peele is a victim of racism everyday in his Hollywood mansion because a white person said they know Tiger Woods to him. ;~;

How about google before you out yourself as an uneducated moron.

>I experience racism everyday
I've always wanted to be a minority for like a week to test this theory. Racism is obviously a thing, but the whole, 'I'm discriminated against EVERYDAY!' thing sounds like bullshit.

also:

>In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

the we wuz kangz meme comes from the fact that there were kingdoms and such in africa at one point. sure they werent telling of the whole land, but they did have some buildings better than mud huts,

Just imagine what this guy must look and smell like

Mansa Musa traded gold you absolute retard

So the nations of Europe and the Middle East are irrelevant because they benefited from the Chinese silk road?

What is the context of this pic?

Insects, birds, and rodents create more complex structures than a nigger ever did before other races of people forced them to do it. And then when those other races left they quickly fell into ruins.

Again i dont see your point.
He's disillusioned by the fact that white liberals claim they arent racist but then proceed make everything about him in their eyes revolve around how black he is

The best part is when certain college-age white women try and act the same way about muh everyday sexism so they can claim equal victimhood with the brown people whose causes they champion

Okay why don't you google and tell me one use that could reasonably be expected to have been used 1000 years ago?

>its a "bunch of virulent racists become enraged when people mention racism" episode
good memes

He tackles racism in a clever way though, specifically the mentality that "black people are naturally good at fighting, have big dicks, etc that is still widely prevalent. In the movie the one guy he could talk to was that blind artist because he treated him like anyone else. (Despite him actually still bidding on his body to put his brain in it.)

Jordan Peele is at least as obsessed with race as the average white liberal is. He just went from making Get Out to making a Lovecraft HBO series about how racist southern whites are even worse than Cthulhu.

He's the last person on earth who has the right to whine about white liberals and their obsession with his mulatto body.

Mansa Musa was definitely not the richest man ever to live, not even close. It's just a buzzfeed #WOKE meme.

>First of all, rivers flood all the god damn time making farming extremely difficult unless you blah blah blah blah

Yeah yeah, we get it. You read GGS and think you're some fucking expert on everything. But fun fact(s): Did you know that most anthropologists, historians and archaeologists disagree with Diamonds drivel? Did you know that most academic reviews of his books are entirely negative? Did you know that his books only appeal to those who want simple answers to hard questions?

His main source of wealth was through the Arab slave trade, dumbfuck.

They most likely are just experiencing life like we all do, and are attributing the negative experiences to racism.

It would depend on the place I think, have you ever been to China?

Chinese are really fucking cunts to any non-Chinese asian.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4555235.stm

Southern whites are worse than cthulu. They're a bunch of traitors and they actually exist

That just came across as him sucking his own dick. I have a strong feeling Jordan Peele unironically believes all the stuff you think he's mocking.

>the chinese silk road
.. Where did you get the idea that the Silk road was Chinese? The name comes from a common product on that road, which Europeans could produce as well, not because it was somehow Chinese. Many different nations traded on via the silk road.

What dissertation are you basing that on

Shouldn't you be licking the queen of England's ass clean right now?

>Jordan Peele is at least as obsessed with race as the average white liberal
I am not disputing that.
>He's the last person on earth who has the right to whine
why? Because he's rich? If i were black i imagine it would be pretty god damn annoying to be reminded of how black i was all the god damn time. Do you think Peele would have succeeded in his pitch for the movie if it wasnt race propaganda? He's well aware that those are the only kinds of movies he can make because hollywood wants a black golden boy they can hold up and shout about how not racist they are.
He may as well use this opportunity to skewer them.
Southern racist whites are literally worse than Cthulhu though. Cthulhu is a literal elder god whose motivations are so beyond our understanding that we can only surmise it must be for some greater universal good. Racist southern whites just shout about MUH RACIAL PURITY and chimp out and pick fights they cant win like the civil war

Of course you do, youre an idiot who believes in a jewish plot to destroy whites

Well my bad then. Good on China.

The anti-white shit that American pop culture is pushing these days is creepy as fuck. If you wanna bring the Jews into it, that's on you.

do you know how i know you've only read the Wikipedia page or some stormweenie blog on criticisms of diamonds theory?

>tfw the south cant secede now because they're dependent on aid from California
Absolutely scrumptious

Good goy

The road literally started in china and was expanded by Chinese envoys

Europeans were already advanced civilizations before the silk road came about.

The anti white shit is a pol meme that neets and various other fuckups harp on because they have no lives. You think chad thundercock is complaining about anti white plots while he fucks qts and succeeds at his rewarding career?

Wait.

So you're telling me, you're upset at a movie
because you felt patronized and maybe even demonized, based on your race.

No please, tell me how that feels, because I have no idea.

>The anti white shit is a pol meme

Only if you are retarded and not paying attention.

Not that guy, but most people, my very own countrymen and race, I met on daily basis are stoic cunts who probably wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. And, except attractive women, I don't see men acting friendly to anyone else either.

>If i were black i imagine it would be pretty god damn annoying to be reminded of how black i was all the god damn time.
Jordan Peele could make movies about anything else if he wanted to. Conservatives are the ones who push the 'I don't see color' narrative and liberals scoff at it. Instead, he just seems obsessed with finding new ways in which whites are racist.

Besides, white liberals are the ones praising this movie the most. If he was actually doing what you say, they'd be the last people who'd be kissing this movie's ass.

What fucking decade are you living in? The fucking 90s?

You have Democratic senators saying that white males are killing themselves, and that's a good thing, and getting applause for doing it. This shit IS real, and it's fucking creepy as shit.

>Cthulhu is a literal elder god

Nah, just a squid priest.

>Jordan Peele could make movies about anything else if he wanted to
Thats not how movies work.
>if he was actually doing what you say, they'd be the last people who'd be kissing this movie's ass
Ok i sincerely hope this is an elaborate troll.
i dont see how you could be on this site and not be aware of the fact that the one thing white liberals hate more than anything else is themselves.
They literally do not care if it is themselves or the unrepentant KKK types who get criticized, they only see "black man vs white man" and will love it no matter what.

>>>>>

Is this movie just this one fucking image for 2 hours? Its all I see of it.

> making a Lovecraft HBO series
>google it
>they're based on fanfiction

>two wrongs make a right

Chad thundercock here, I do it is fucking annoying when you go for Netflix and the first thing you see is 'Dear White People', forced anti white and racist propaganda.

It's not like my brain only revolves arround fucking 24/7, just because I am not as hideous as you.
We see these well adjusted, good looking liberal Hillary supporters at her rallies all the time...literally flabby white single mom boys with gyno and no self esteem.

>muh poool!!!!!! poL!!!!! POOL!!!!! POOOL!!!!!!!!! REEE
Don't really care. Diamonds book is only ever maybe used as an introduction to anthropology. Environmental determinism is an old as fuck, and largely abandoned theory. Most academic reviews of the book are negative, while most popular reviews are positive (because the book presents a very easy-to-understand and compelling argument). Pretty much no notable historian, anthropologist or archaeologist holds it in high regard.

Anyway? What gave my oh so obvious stormfaggotry away? Because I said Mansa Musa is in fact not the richest person of the universe? Because he isn't. Because I said Diamond's book isn't really that good? Well guess what: It isn't that good.

Literally all of this is fucking incorrect is just generally really fucking stupid.
>Since the dawn of history the Nigger has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
Diamonds are shiny rocks you fucking pseud and there requires zero skill to notice that. Diamonds are only worth shit because Westerners have been propagandized to want one and because they're manipulated.
>His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
Absolutely incorrect beyond any believable measure. Not only that, keeping livestock in pre-modern Africa is impossible because they'll all fucking die from the tsetse fly.
>A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
Does this fucking imply they created new tools every time they needed to use one? I guess after they created their sharp flint knife they just tossed it right after they skinned the animal.
>In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
There are multiple sub-saharan stone structures you disingenuous nigger. Not only that, daub houses are incredibly effective and easy to make with on hand resources. Apparently the inhabitants were too busy surviving to worry about impressing you.
>With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.
The Swahili City states on the East Coast were famous trading ports.

Go fellate a shotgun.

>Diamonds are only worth shit because Westerners have been propagandized to want one and because they're manipulated.

Fucking dwarves.

>t-they were actually a stone aged level civilization when other civilizations found them and built everything for them so as to extract resources!

whoa you sure told him

I guess this anonymous post with no sources has disproved literally everything.
>no notable historian holds it in high regard
That literally does not at all mean the theory is fundamentally unsound. I will not disagree that its an entry level book but as you say yourself it is a compelling argument.
Mansa Musa may not have been the richest man of all time but that wasnt really my point in bringing him up. His existence is proof that powerful African civilizations existed, and were powerful enough to be acknowledged outside the continent.
Keep reaching for ways to convince yourself that your ancestors who you have nothing in common with are "better" than ancestors of a different color. Its hilarious

>hmm, this movie has an inflammatory title designed to get people to watch it
>it could be because they want your movie because the point of making shit in capitalism is to make money, and this inflammatory, racial might be a good marketing technique to get people to watch it because we are in an inflammatory, racial time
>actually fuck that it's because there's some conspiracy against white people because Jews hate white people even though they're the only group keeping their nation-state in existence and without them sandniggers would genocide them

yeah because you totally need fucking sources to say "crops exist"

Literally everything written here is wrong, made up or complete fabrication. Read a book nigga lol!

It's actually all true.

Stop reading your We Wuz Kangz books where they try to pretend that they had any of that and De Whyat Mang stole it!

thats how i felt with zootopia mate

Why are you so obsessed with the Jews? Also, it's not a conspiracy when it's public, dude.

>all civilizations must meet my specific standards regardless of what is optimal for their environment
>I will also ignore any achievement they might have so I can keep my ignorant opinion

Let me guess...

Except that never happened you fucking lunatic. Why is pol literally always retarded?