Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

Recommend any films where the good guys win?

snitches get stitches

Kek

Good job my man. I expect some redditors will be quite triggered by this

Great. Drugs users aren't even human

i wear tracksuits daily and there's quite a lot of dealers asking me "hey bruh u need something"
i just take their numbers and report them to the police, subhumans

Quentin?

Fuck you man if you hate drugs then fuck off to Singapore or some shithole

Fantastic post my Australian friend x

This nigga Sup Forums asf

>when you fail your developmental community college math class with a 69.74 and you needed a 70

Was literally complemplating suicide that entire week tbqh family

sage for Sup Forums raid

Jerk.

>Australia
So when is chink moot going to do us all the favour and ban them already

yeah drugs are so bad your health

*sips cola*

Good job my boy. Now you should report all sex on campus as rape and collect as much evidence as possible.

I am a drugdealer and I sometimes disguise myself and walk around campus to score some numbers of other drugdealers. Then I get them all arrested.
Business is great now, and I inflated the prices to the extreme while also cutting everything down with soap. They still come back and buy my shit, haha.

Sometimes I wish to know what it is like to be as stupid as someone like you, so i get really drunk.

I get really drunk a lot. How do you even navigate daily life tasks being a retard?

Quick reminder that the thailad is not /ournonce/ and definitely not worthy of our cajoling

Lads

LADS

The absolute STATE of this runtish board

fuck off bucks

If you really sold drugs you would know this is a great way to get robbed/killed X')

>trying to be smug when you don't even capitalize your I's

Don't let the false flaggers fool you.

>not only selling weed or LSD
I have never heard of someone killing a guy because he sold weed or LSD.

Based.

Mad respect, universities need more people like you.

thanks, I thought I smelled shit

>thanks, I thought I smelled shit

>tracksuit daily
Sorry slavshit you are the subhuman

I am not a nigger so that won't happen

reddit

>thanks, I thought I smelled shit

>sage for Sup Forums raid

I have heard of/known plenty of guys getting robbed at gun point for selling weed it isn't a stretch for someone to get shot in a home invasion/robbery involving a gun. Once you start selling large enough amounts the cash moving through your place makes you a huge target. Especially if you're supposedly out there snitching on other dealers. Anyone who sells drugs and isn't always worried about being robbed is either super small time or lives in the whitest most suburban community possible.

>Jerk.

>I take drugs daily
>i'm not addicted bro, i'll quit whenever I want except i'll never quit because i need it

I'm 31 and I've never even came across a dealer in my life
I wouldn't even know where to begin to purchase drugs... Probably nightclubs & bars but I also never visited night entertainment establishments unless I was forced to go with some friend

If this is true then I unironically congratulate you

Drugs use is incredibly degenerate, even 'harmless' drugs like Marijuana make people stupid and worthless

do you reckon prehistoric humans discovered certain animals could be ridden by people messing about with the lads trying to ride shit? would be funny if that was the case.

Goodfellas

>Degenerate mobster that gets and takes anything he wanted
>gets on drugs
>jew wife gets on drugs
>all his friends are dead or in jail
>the ones in jail want to kill him
>lived the rest of his life alone in mediocrity eating noodles and ketchup

>I wouldn't even know where to begin to purchase drugs... Probably nightclubs & bars but I also never visited night entertainment establishments unless I was forced to go with some friend

do they just do this faggoty forced banter all day? disgusting.