BILL BURR SPECIAL

What the fuck you fucking retards?

All of you mongoloids claimed this was his worst special and turns out it was LITERALLY HIS BEST

Fuck you cant trust Sup Forums on anything nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat shit Nia don't you have a dog to torture?

It is his best, but Bill Burr has fallen out of Sup Forums meme status ever since he married a black woman lel

What was good about it you fucking clown?

Why does the color of her skin have anything to do with that? Yes he was a raunchy comedian who did do racist jokes....but its just fucking comedy?

I don't understand it myself. I just sit back and enjoy the memes.

Just listen to how pussywhiped he is when nia is around and how she embodies the regressive left that burr can't stand, but still he shuts his mouth and accept to play by her rules

>le tough angry guy fed up and pissed of with everything meme
>gets literally beat up constantly by his ungrateful, entitled black wife

youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k
>28:00

The special was shit and this guy isnt bill burr anymore, better get used to it.

Okay Bill.

what
the
fuck

#triggered

is he in a fucking bathroom what shitty fucking echo going on

Ebin

he's in his sub-sub-basement

its the only place nia allows him to have a "studio"

DONT WAKE UP THE FUCKING BABY GET OUT OF THE LIVING SPACE AND GO DOWN INTO THAT HOLE I HAD YOU DIG TO BURY THE DOG IN AND PUT A DRUM IN IT AND RECORD FROM THE UNDERGROUND DRUM

CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU FUCKING LOSER? LOL

MAKE A RATTLE OUT OF CLEO'S BONES FOR MY BABY
IM PLANNING A PODCAST FOR 2078 YOU INCONSIDERATE CRACKA

It was a solid 9/10

Any woman that ever uses "I don't apperiate that" is a bitch and should be stayed away from.

If you listen to the first 2 minutes of this and you still don't see the problem, please kill yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

His latest Monday podcast has him slowly losing his shit as his baby is crying in the background and that whore of a laydeeee Nia isn't doing shit to stop the fucking crying so old Billy big balls has to sort it himself and stop the fucking podcast for the nth time

I thought the opening was weak, the voices and the prolonged rambling about overopulation boring, and most of his delivery kind of off.

But I loved the bit about the gorilla. The sign language was some of his best stuff.

It's alright Bill, calm down.

nice meme

r/comedy ->