Willkommen im Kino, ich heiße Robert Schmidt, was kann ich für dich bekommen?

Willkommen im Kino, ich heiße Robert Schmidt, was kann ich für dich bekommen?

Hallo Robert Schmidt. Wann hast du angefangen bei diesem kinöhauß? Jedenfalls bekomme ich normalerweise Popcorn aber stattdessen will ich deine BBC. Vielen Dank.

How did they let you become a nazi if you're black?

>was kann ich für dich bekommen
I can speak German
What the fuck are you even trying to say and I will translate it for you.

How does it feel losing not one but TWO war?enjoy your rapefugees,Hans

Modern Germans aren't nazis
They are all black.

Meine Frau wird am Kinoplex bald mein guter Mann, jetzt bitte nicht in meinem Penis zu inspizieren

Jesus, I thought that was a demon from the thumbnail and those two shiny points of the hat were eyes

Ich will fucken

I think he was trying to say "Was kann ich für dich tun?"

WIE GEHTS BITCHES

Einen Eimer Krabbenbeine bitte. Und vergessen Sie nicht die Butter!

God I hate Germans so much.

Scheisse!

Germans are only ok as long as they are kept in check. Merkel went too far with her EU empire.

Grüß Gott, Herr Obersturmbannführer. Ich hätte gern zwei kleine Tüten Popcorn für mich und das Fräulein. Aber bitte zackig. Mein Falke wartet nicht gerne.

Hallo Robert, es heißt: was kann ich für dich tun und nicht bekommen. Aber ein alter Neger wie du kann auch mal Fehler machen.

Swarzschkopf

No other group of people would just start threads in their language on Sup Forums

Germans need to be genocided.

I'd like a meat mountain and 2 of your finest energy drinks for me and my date.

Können Sie mir sagen wo es hier zur Vorhautinspektion geht?

How does it feel massmurdering your own white brethen and installing jews in power in both your own country and the one you're invading, TWICE?

The anglosphere is white race high on judaism.

He obviously just typed in "what can I get you" into some translator.
Now it sounds like the African man is asking what he can sell user for like it's some slave market.

Ootko ihan varma?

Considering that the sentence in the OP was broken as fuck, I doubt that a German started this thread.

I don't care.

Germans are cancer. I hate them so much.

We lost against the entire world. You lost against rice farmers and goat fuckers you fucking faggot