/brit/

is the Ark of the Covenant really in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqGG5cf8Qyo
youtu.be/C2CyDZWOf8A
youtube.com/watch?v=pq1mUEhKQfc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nss_UoA7O2w
youtube.com/watch?v=MEITcMfvn0Y
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-42356550
youtube.com/watch?v=sPkEYHlJ7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=l0rpAAAX_OA
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/wy84mu01qn1fkukg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

No, it's being worked on by top men.

Business idea: make it a criminal offence to use "tonight" or "heartbeat" in any song. Punishable by up to 5 years in prison and an indefinite fine

youtube.com/watch?v=EqGG5cf8Qyo

listening to some english music
love these propa brummie lads

any xcom man in

ANZAC’s are in BF1
youtu.be/C2CyDZWOf8A

aisha

Imagine if there was an archive of everything you've ever posted on /brit/ that anyone could access at any time, including future employers and family members. That's what it's like having Twitter.

or being a tripfag

Le 2 seconds poorly put together smug liberal gif of some black woman shaking her head on reality tv

just don't use your personal email for your twitter brah

aussies just got added into rising storm vietnam

still haven't played this one
is it any good
do people even play it anymore

You're right, race is only skin deep after all. I don't care about Europe turning black either, as long as it's by the immigration blacks who aren't Muslim. Those damn Muslims hate gays and women so much, it's like they don't know what century this is

anyone else here terrible at everything they do

Stay in cph cuckboy

>buy xcom
>install xcom
>play xcom
>crashes before it even initialises
>uninstall xcom
My experience with the latest one. Played the first three to death though. Mum had a go at me for playing UFO: Enemy Unknown on my Amiga when I was supposed to be revising for my exams, until she saw I'd put the text in German and was therefore revising for my German exam.

A fucking leaf

umm..no here

xx

europe is for whites only

who cares about the gay community they're disgusting

xcom give it to you

Fuck waiting for you to get it on your own, xcom deliver it to you

why does rorke get so upset at black people memes? They're just poking fun, is rorke's ego really that fragile??

most pop songs would honestly be better without their grating lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=pq1mUEhKQfc

what do you lads think about this tribute to the city of birmingham

GAWWWWWWDDDD I .HATE. THAT SONG!

bugman and proud

I counted, past 100 girls I seen had their necks cranked out of whack looking at their ((((smart phones)))) as they were walking by

fucking state of roasties. hope an EMP caused by a nuclear bomb fucking ends it all

FUCK WHAT YOU ERD

ITS WHAT U HEARIN LISTEN
IT'S WHAT U HEARIN LISTEN

posts mentioning the word rorke are (You) bait

do not reply

not going to play a new battlefield until they make another sci fi one

Yes also the Royal Navy and Marines is in it as well

I don't want Europe to turn black, and I do hate immigrants who show up pretending to be asylum seekers or refugees. I also hate people who try to force immigrants on Europeans, especially when those immigrants bring a culture that is completely incompatible with the west.

I wouldn't judge someone solely for being black (or arab, or Pakistani) though, that is not their fault, or any kind of fault at all. Lots of great people were and are black.

and you think you'd survive a week in this postapoc world?

love wypipo memes desu

was in a shop a few weeks back and an asian guy said to me "youre too white haha" because i didnt like the smell of kimchi

Christmas time

Top of the mountain

*Autistically screeches*

bailed on a rare night out with all the cutest girls at toil, because i felt sick and lightheaded. was indeed violently sick on my way home so i guess i made the right decision.

i could cause I'm not a fucking drone. apparently I'M the fucking weird one when my face isn't glued to a goyphone at the bus stop.

sue

youtube.com/watch?v=Nss_UoA7O2w

tune

nobody respond to the passfag at all from now on

>Yes also the Royal Navy and Marines is in it as well

So you get to sit around in port doing fuck all for the entire war before getting absolutely BTFO by the Kriegsmarine at the Battle of Jutland?

kind of want to go carol singing at a church this year desu

know most christmas carols off by heart from my school days

ummm....

die

simple as

xx

is that her

George Soros is just an old man with lots of money, using that to further his political causes.

pork rork

Took a VERY attractive non-white girl out for lunch today

bout' to hit enter on this terminal command: wine RCT2.EXE

manna from berminam

would slap the head of someone if they used my race as an insult
nah i wouldnt really but that is quite rude desu

It's a good game but completely ruined by the historical inaccuracies. As if EVERYONE had a fucking submachine gun in WW1.

>Australian weaponry in RS2

The L1A1 is fucking dogshite and the MG variant somehow has more recoil than an M60 or RPD.

I wonder if i take you home

would you still be in love baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEITcMfvn0Y

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-42356550

>The sister of a British explorer who went missing in Africa 14 years ago is still hoping he will get home to the UK after he was reportedly seen begging.

>She told the BBC the family had not flown out to search for her brother because it would be like looking for "a needle in a haystack".

hmm yes a white homeless tramp in Ghana, a needle in a haystack eh

On the train lads
Going out on Friday night lol

SERIOUS QUESTION:

Why are the Leftwing so bad at "memes"? Surely they should be much, much better given how much of the youth are Leftwing?

what do you mean

do you think her brothers spitroast her

>inb4 >her

why does good music always die? why can't people just keep making music we all knew was good? Rock music has gotten steadily shitter since the 70s. Rap music since the 90s. pop music since the 70s. There is literally no rock music from the last 10 years that you could compare to a masterpiece like this. Listen to the soul and conviction of every single note in the song, it also doesn't feel manufactured, it's imperfectly perfect. Music just isn't like this any more

youtube.com/watch?v=sPkEYHlJ7gw

fine story

yeah it is

>somehow has more recoil than an M60 or RPD.
It's a light rifle firing the same bullets as an M60 from a magazine, obviously the physics are different.

I thought blurred lines was a pretty good song

I'm a YankFrican in Africa and I stick out. They want him gone

do you listen to this shit? youtube.com/watch?v=l0rpAAAX_OA

>Led Zeppelin

Hello dad.

yeah the rifle is shite especially compared to the M16.
High powered pistol is beastly though

bene

loop zoop

Tame Impala and Temples are the redpills

rorkes are unhinged, and can create memes without regard for any feeling. we are pure meme machines, and are efficient as fuck. meanwhile, lefty's have to watch out not to use the wrong pronoun, assume gender, etc etc.

>led zeppelin
>good

audibly screeching

pathetic

deploy the hats

i thought it was really funny desu

good lad

Hat factory in here right now

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/wy84mu01qn1fkukg

Nah mate, I'm the eldest of five kids and I can tell you from experience that kids are shit at everything.

same

both shit

Name someone from the last 10 years more talented. Dizzy Rascal yeah mate? Really poignant stuff.

ah, a german bradley poster and a british one

wow I guess there's actually 2 bradley posters then

Kill yourself nigger post your IP we can talk in person about this

I liked the video cos of yer wan

Nobody's forcing you to stay. In fact, I bet if we took a show of hands, most people would prefer you to sling your hook.

Alri variable

>there's actually 2 bradley posters

A question isn't answered if the answer isn't questioned

Can't fix pleb

signed up to do a yougov survey ONCE out of boredom and now they keep spamming my fucking email with more surveys, and every time I click on the link the first question is always about whether or not I'm employed, NEET, or at uni. Think Mummy May is trying to get my details lads.

lol wtf, nice job tho you have an authentic leb accent

>the DuoBrad

Post your IP cunt and I'll cut your head off

temples are objectively terrible and just try to rip off 60s psychedelia but it sounds worse

tame impala were always overhyped and average and their last album is way too commercial and manufactured

really really really don't like wh*Te """people""" lads