>Sup Forumsjr btfo

>r/the_donald will defend this

worst screen cap ive ever seen.

>reddit still doesn't understand colbertposting

PRIMPERS ANNIHILATED

>b-but Soros
>b-but Seth Rich
>b-but... muh Trump!

We literally elected a Jewish man as President.

Anything he does will be better than Hillary being president. When will you people understand?

Xerald Zumppp gets TWO SCOOPS!!!!

Literally who cares. Our culture is superior and if they want to have a say in the modern world they need to drop the stone age bullshit and get with the times.

t. r/the_donald

chill out Colbert, there's enough ice cream for everybody

>MUH HILLARY

See

>MUH JOOISH CONPIRUHCY

TAKE THE TWO SCOOPS OF SPUNK TO YOUR INSIDES, MELAINA!

yeah he sure showed that silly meme by writing endlessly about it

I'm sorry, was there a third option?

It's true tho.

>This is what Trumpcucks actually believe

Please go back to reddìt

Mentally ill lefty's are so easily BTFO, I wonder how it feels to be so fragile and pathetic...

im not reading that shit

>STILL thinking hillary was the enemy

you are so fucking dumb its hilarious

>Trump fucks up
>It's Hillary's fault
>Trump gets caught in a lie
>It would've been worse if Hilary was president

I hope you keep clinging to your tiny raft called the Trump administration as it slowly descends deeper into the sea, drowning your bitch ass and all the other fuckers who thought Trump is good for America

There's nothing to cling to, the guy you are replying to is 100% right and we already won. Consider suicide.

I know, It's almost like all politicians are complete liars & backstabbing scum. Errie.

I hope you move to a third world country and get raped by a nigger, cuck.

I guess we'll never know for sure because you guys were blown out so bad.

Anyone knows that if you want to go up and touch the Wailing Wall, you have to put on one of those beanies. Relax, People.

No but bringing up Hillary months after the election is over to defend Trump is stupid

But obviously if you put on a yarmulke and visit Israel it means your body is inhabited by the Jewish lizard people and you've become a part of the ancient Hebrew conspiracy that's been behind every event in all of history. Haven't you watched the greatest story never told? This is all 100% verifiable fact and I'm obviously not insane.

Why? Out of two choices, I made the correct one. We all know you were thinking the same.

BUT HILLARY LITERALLY EATS SEXUALLY EXPLOITED KIDS ON HER PIZZA WHY WONT YOU KEKS LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Snowflakes detected. Face it: Trump is going to get tossed out before the year is out.

Most of america didn't vote for him and he's a liar & a cheater. Can't wait for sweet karma.

Are you being ironic in posting that picture, kid?

>le poplar vout

>we got him this time! >:)
This will never not be funny.

We uhh, don't care about Hillary. Why would anyone care about an irrelevant loser? Kinda like you :^)

Your pick edgelord

good post

Bitch, please.

WTF Trump cinematic universe fucking when?

>ahmeds a gud boi! he dindu nuffin!!

Is that what I'm getting from this post?

TWO KANES

Check out the internet tough guy here. I bet you want to lick Trump's asshole if he tells you it's full of cinnamon

HLGOI.

So I'm getting that your only counter argument is memes?

Somehow I get the impression you're not very intelligent.

Absolutely BASED Colbertchad living in Drumpfkins head RENT FREE

TRUMPETTY SEETHING

You fucking subhumans have a board to circlejerk about this shit
Use it, stop polluting this place

BLOFFERETTES BTFO

was this Sup Forums kino?

>Quintessons

Based and checked

S C O O P S
C
O
O
P
S

>muslims not living in third world bombed out shitholes are good bois
>whoops haha got arrested in Indonesia after my political rival called me a heretic and a panel of muslim judges sentenced me to prison immediately
>whoops got stoned to death for being raped in Pakistan while half the city came out to watch

Is she /ourgirl/?

BLOMPF BTFO!

It's funny to give it an honest read through... but then you realize retarded lefty's might take it seriously...

>White House tries to prove that anonymous sources are bullshit by leaking fake shit to the NYT
>NYT sees through it immediately
Anonymous sources win again

This post is very reddit on many different levels.

It's still right though.

STILL bitching about Hillary.

It's literally the only talking point left.

When confronted by something they don't understand a Donald Trump fan will state "muh electoral college" or "muh Hillary." When confronted further they will go on about "we're winning" followed by "well at least he got that supreme justice in there" followed by "fucking cuck" or "fuck you SJW."

No one cares about this forced dead meme, stop posting it Sup Forums. Colbert is a voice of reason and does not deserve this mundane ridicule.

I wouldn't even claim he's a voice of reason.

It's simply pointing out stupid shit he does on, quite literally, a daily basis right now.

How's this for a statement. "I won and you lost". As a follow up "You are losing your mind while I am comfy and happy every single day".

>I have no response

>Reddit STILL doesn't get Colbertposting

It's not even that complex you braindead fags, you're really starting to embarrass yourselves.

The meme went over your head quite obviously in that last paragraph.

Still, that being said you've got the Trump mindset down so well. It's only winning and losing. Not whether it's right or wrong for the American people. Quintessential Trump. He has to look good and feel good.

Dont worry kid, youll grow up someday.

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

Nice victory, general Pyrrhus

Not an argument, virgin.

It's pretty easy to win when your opponents are so embarrassingly retarded.

You don't even know who General Pyrrhus is, do you?

I am aware of the term derived from his name and it doesn't apply here in the slightest.

This is the first time in my life I felt triggered. I always see this word used by tumblerinas but now I understood what it meant. I was literally shaking while watching and I don't know when it started but I did. As I listened to Netanyahu's speech about Trump, flashbacks of Ben Garrison edits, happy merchant OCs, Oy vey replies and (((()))) posts swirled my mind. I can describe the feeling something close to being stabbed in the heart and twisting the knife while someone whispers to my ear "You dun goofed up boy!". Tears started flowing from my eyes and my bewildered Philipina wife and son looks at me and says "Honey, why are you crying? Are you happy for Trump?"

I couldn't answer them. I just sat there crying, watching as Netanyahu proclaims Trump as their greatest friend and ally.

I'm never visiting Sup Forums again. ;_;

IT WAS HER TURN
REEEEEEEEEEE

Donald J Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America.

Will there be enough Colbert edits to get Le_Donald through the impeachment hearings?

>approval rating in the shitter
>laughingstock of the whole world
>investigated by the FBI
>legislative failure after legislative failure
Sure thing, general.

What other fictional events will they need more Colbert edits for?

>I literally lost, in every single sense of the word
Yea I know, what's your point?

Nice victory, General Pyrrhus.

>all these bildwals crying BUT HILLARY
Every time!

>NO I LOST SERIOUSLY
Look I know that and agree 100%, do you have a point to make or anything to say?

I bet you're that guy who thinks Trump won the popular vote.

TWO SCOOOPES DONAAAL-

Wow he actually has a lot of good points.

Thanks for the read.

He may have. Did you know they stop tallying votes when a state becomes unswingable?

That's not something that I would ever bring up because it isn't relevant to you losing and me winning.

>Sup Forums elected one of the biggest goys in history

KEK. you really can't make this shit up. you've outcucked yourself yet again Sup Forums

>He may have
Oh the delusion

Damn you told him hard.