"It was announced today that Justice League director Zack Snyder is stepping away from the remainder of the...

"It was announced today that Justice League director Zack Snyder is stepping away from the remainder of the post-production on the upcoming DC film, as he and his family deal with a tragic family loss. The Hollywood Reporter revealed today the sad details that back in March, Snyder’s 20 year old daughter Autumn Snyder died by suicide. Ms. Snyder’s death was kept private since then until today as Snyder has officially stepped down."

>When the grit and darkness spills over unto real life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4RHp7YoGg
comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/zack-snyder-in-midst-of-family-tragedy-steps-down-from-justice-league-passes-film-to-joss-whedon-a151333
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a fan, aside from Watchmen, but damn that's fucking sad.

Dance thread? Dance Thread.

This pain is what he needed to evolve and produce true kino.

well this is fucking horrible

snyder fags on suicide watch

HAHAHAHAHA DC FAGS BTFO AGAIN!!!

RIP IN PISS

Are you fucking happy now Disney? All your fucking shilling broke his family. It want suicide it was death by pajeet

Quite the Sucker Punch™

>NETFLIX PRESENTS: Autumn Snyder's 13 Reasons Why
>1. I saw BvS
>2. I didn't need 12 more reasons

His daughter an hero'd

Thats rough

Marvel wins again.

Another bites the JUST

Is she going to be okay?

His artistic vision can only grow. A blessing to his craft.

Wow this truly is the Reddit board. You newfags hear this place is edgy and come here but only come to this board for some reason. Wish we could roll this site 8 years back.

HOLY FUCK!!
The curse of RLM struck again!!
They already took Fisher, now Snyder's daughter who the fuck is next??

He probably violently abused his daughter.

>some rich white girl i didnt know and didnt realize was dead for 3 months killed herself, show some respect guys

>Dcuck crying their shitty overlords offspring, springed off

whoa is you faggot

Only a newfag would be surprised by those posts

>ميغومين

So that's why they called the movie Suicide Squad.

Fuck that's tragic

Especially the part where he's ONLY revealing this private family business because if he stepped down without saying nothing all the trades, fanboys, bloggers, etc.. would go insane with speculating and slander

Some people take this shit too seriously. Glad Snyder puts family -- WHATS REAL -- first

Wish him the best

Yeah this thread is embarrassing

so is JUSTice league saved?

Not surprised just disappointed redditor

What she cute?

Thank god

based scholar user btfos Sup Forums!

kek

mad respects to zackino

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4RHp7YoGg

I hope Whedon will make Batman and Superman gays.

>Whedon to finish
LMAO

Joss Wheadon is taking over.

This is some weird shit man

>Using Sup Forums copypasta

shrameful display

>giving a shit about talentless hacks

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/zack-snyder-in-midst-of-family-tragedy-steps-down-from-justice-league-passes-film-to-joss-whedon-a151333

>Following his daughter's tragic suicide, director Zack Snyder has decided to step down from Justice League and has passed on directing duties to The Avengers helmer Joss Whedon.

>Joss Whedon

Holy shit!!!! DCucks need to make up bullshit about family deaths to get superior Marvel directors to direct their movies

>Following his daughter's tragic suicide, director Zack Snyder has decided to step down from Justice League and has passed on directing duties to The Avengers helmer Joss Whedon.

>Joss Whedon

so what did zack say about trump?

How many ebin quips are gonna be in the film?

she was a chink

>mfw dcucks will lose shit that whedon will take over.
>mfw dcucks will defend whedon in a few weeks or after the justice league.
Cap this

Anyone got all those anti-Whedon images that snyderfags loved to post? Gonna be good watching them flip on it.

The girl on the polka dot dress was the one who committed suicide

RIP CAPEKINO

MARVEL KILLED HIS FAMILY

People only liked BvS ironically, nobody is stupid enough to actually defend it seriously as a film

I have to agree with him. I bet most people in this thread saw the headline and thought "time to be edgy"

>Glad Snyder puts family -- WHATS REAL -- first
He DIDN'T step down.

WB said "take some time off.....forever"

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Jesus Christ that's tragic. A jokes a fucking joke but c'mon

All of these.

Sad shit to hear, that's a big loss. But at the same time It'd pretty fucking hilarious that of ALL the people that Zach "kino" Synder hires its fucking JOSS WHEDON.

How the fuck will shills spin this one? He's rehabilitated the trash man for Justice League?

What's embarrassing is adults who watch superhero movies. All of you deserve what happened to Snyder.

Great tragedy will befall your life

You are human garbage. KYS

You're not wrong, but it's not exactly unexpected.

Pic of his daughter

Was it an Elliot Rodger scenario?

Damage control much?

>gloating about someone's death because of muh company wars
capeshit fans are the worst

You should kys as soon as possible.

What a shock. She killed herself because she was a mongoloid with no genetic heritage. Expect this to happen more often to mix kids.

Meme magic

was she hot

yeah right Zack no amount of this shit will make me think BvS is good

>Look it up
>Its real
WTF this feels like a joke

>mfw articles of Affleck leaving and Snyder 100% confirmed to leave all in the week before WW releases
Why?

Are they trying to get WW to bomb?

just wait until it comes out that she killed herself for all the online bullying her father received

then everyone is gonna feel really bad about this

lol, I haven't watched a superhero movie since Winter Soldier, I can't stand them

Awh widdle dcuck triggered?

the daughter was just adopted, right

>DAE LE HE SHOULD DIRECT LE SUICIDE SQUAD SEQUEL STARRING HIS LE DEAD KID

Shut the fuck up Marveloos

Oh he probably interfered with her.

>Joss Whedon

Capekino, they said. "Marvel BTFO," they said.

She's burning in Hell now with the rest of the suicide sinners.

It's expected because this site really has gone fucking downhill. I bet most of the posters in this thread being edgy only started coming to Sup Forums after hearing about it on Reddit or Tumblr or some shit normies site.

She wanted to be in Suicide Squad really bad.

The thought of his daughter’s writing prompts Zack to recall another memory. Autumn had a quote that she included in everything she wrote. (“Every. Single. Thing,” chuckles Zack.) It’s from author Chuck Palahniuk: “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”

“Maybe this helps,” Zack says.

THIS IS AUTUMN SNYDER

SHE'S GOT MUH BACK

I'D ADVISE NOT LETTING HER KILL HERSELF

Good luck with Justice League, guys.

I don't even know....how the fuck do we react to this? Months of trolling and Snyder hyping and now Whedon is directing his movie I don't even..........

That's pretty fucking terrible all joking aside. What a thing to have to go through as a father.

lol

>trying to play the moral high ground card after years of calling everyone a paid shill and spamming the shit out of Sup Forums with your shitty grimdark movie about two guys in tights crying in the rain

you will never live this down. being anonymous won't even help you now. no DCEU thread will be a safe space for you faggots. it's over. DC is dead, bury it. Next time you think about making a shit thread, don't.

So I love all of the DC films, but only enjoy the Marvel Netflix shows and Deadpool.

What does that make me? Not even trying to start something, but honestly the MCU feels like it was made to only appeal to 12 year olds.

It's not funny.

Then why are you pretending to care what's said about this waste of space and his unfortunate dependants?

OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

so he would not move on a contract so echos killed his kid, classic

>20
>Rich as fuck family
>Kill self

What a fucking retarded cunt. Literally set for life.

>being this butthurt over Marvel winning again

This is legitimately tragic, but god damn that headline couldn't read more like a parody. Like straight out of The Onion.

eat the rice, pay the price

neck yourself you parasitic stormnigger shill

This is the worst day of my life.

the cute one? damn

Right, because money is the only source of happiness.

Damn... does anyone have any orange slices?

>Autumn Snyder
Was it due to sexual abuse? Is this the source of all his dark filters and piss drinking?

Hopefully he'll kill himself too.