”why yes it is 68 degrees Fahrenheit outside”

>”why yes it is 68 degrees Fahrenheit outside”

haha that'd be so fune if it were not WITNER U DUM MOSE haha stupit canadianan never taut weather GO OUT SIDE WITHOUT JAKET THEN DUM DUM I HOPE U FREEZ 2 DETH

Why do Americans still use their retarded units of measurement

To piss off foreigners

24°C currently.

How many feet is the endzone of a football field?

this post is hilarious in america

10? 10 feet or 10 yards?

Because Napoleon didn't conquer us just like all of the cuck European countries who adopted the Continental System.

Funny how SI spread just like Islam.

humor is universal my friend please learn to take a joke oh wait you can't because U R STUPI T AUSTRALIAN NO BRAIN HAHAHA DUM FUK JAIL FAG GO TO JAIL U STUPIT NO LEARNING DUMFAGCUNT

>Fahrenheit
People don't use this temperature scale any more, stop shitposting.

>yesterday was so cold it was like 29 degrees and snow everywhere

Then explain why countries that haven't been conquered still adopted the superior metric system ?

yes they do

Fahrenheit works perfectly in Mordor.

they are too stupid to use imperial just like FILTHY EUROPEAN HAHA STUPID EURO GO CHEW ON PIG U DUM FRENCH BRED

>usa road sign
>km
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Not sure what you mean, the goal square?

to make euros upset and it works

aussie rules gud gam

When the relevant part of the world in the early 19th century used it, they followed along. It's just like a telephone network or social media system, the more people join in, the more effective the network is.

The problem with this is that by the time the SI system finally spread to those derelict corners of the world, the US economy was already fuckhuge. We surpassed Britain in 1890 or so in GDP. To convert our economy to metric would be a huge task. Even Britain didn't officially adopt metric until 1965, and that's after a hundred years of unofficial use. And today, they aren't fully converted.

It's easy to spread metric either by the sword, or for irrelevant countries with small economies to relabel their system, but neither of those were the case for the USA

No, they don't.

nice reddit post

In America they do

refer to image peasant

>image peasant

Are you legitimately retarded?

Sure, and they still use miles, feet, inches, pounds, and worship tribal deities. Give me a fucking break.

>i still get point wen i miss gole yaaay

I thought the US industry uses both metric and imperial ?

Food, cosmetics, and scientific research yes. There are a lot of industries that don't use it, and our road signs are pretty much 100% imperial units. Changing from fahrenheit to celsius actually wouldn't be too bad because most temperature reports people use are consumable or digital, ex. a newspaper or weather app. Honestly, the US could probably make the switch to celsius tomorrow and deal with old whiny boomers for 5-10 years and convert pretty effortlessly

The rest would cause some pain

Yes, just like field goals in rugby, single and triple pointers in basketball, stroke penalties in golf, touchdowns and field goals in gridiron and hoops and the snitch in quidditch; different sports have different scoring systems. What's your fucking point?

>and the snitch in quidditch

>single and triple pointers in basketball
you still have to make basket STUPID maybe take GEOMETRY and learn GRAMMAR U DUM FUK

This isn't Sup Forums.
sage

>1 foot
>no one actually has a foot that big

>+ 1°C here

literally perfect weather

>This isn't Sup Forums
it pretty much is

>you will never peacefully pamper your schlong at the top of Neuschlongstein as snow quietly falls on the ground (melting immediately) at +1C
>you will never cum on a tree in the middle of winter afterwards
Just kill me now

>tons of snow
>+0.5°C during the day
>snow melts
>raining
>rain freezes over night
>stumble every 2 meters because of pure ice with water on top
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I JUST WANT TO LIVE SOMEWHERE WARM

Neuschwanstein is overrated and too many japs/spanish there

>russian
>tiny
>feet

tell Don Quixote to go home, the knightly era is over

meh you arent missing much.

that feel when it's 35.6 fahrenheit here and snow is just melting again.

10 yards or 30 feet

>Fahrenheit