Does anybody else have any movies/television related tattoos?

Does anybody else have any movies/television related tattoos?

I have a Miyazaki themed sleeve goin.

taking pictures of it is awkward

I don't even get getting a tattoo in the first place, let alone a fucking memefest like this
What the fuck is going through your mind when you tell the tattoo guy ''yeah I'll have a minion''
''oh by the way, do you know that nerdy show, the big bang theory?''
''yeah I'll have that too, please''

this is actually cool

thx

Why did you decide to take a Miyazaki arm? Genuinely curious

>hate symbol

> Licking experimental nuclear equipment
yeah, that's women for you

I have the Imperial Emblem tattooed on my left leg. I plan on getting it covered one day because Star Wars is nauseating to me now. I'll take a big black band tattooed around my leg instead of what I have right now.

>in b4 fag. i got it back in 2012 and I didn't pay for it since my girlfriend at the time was an amateur tattoo artist

I have Pickle Rick

Perfectly said

my atheist prayers go to this guy

Cringe at maximum level

20 years later
>Mommy why is there a mushy gleen blob on the back of zhur calf?
>Oh don't worry about that honey, zheir just needs to worry about spotting cis scum without a gender license. And don't call shxur "Mommy", that is a patriarchal slogan

The no gods no masters antifa one please guys

>How do you do, fellow Sith?

fag

how has someone not posted the rick and morty antifa back tatoo yet?

he's also wearing a flash shirt, so it has to be ironic right? but that's almost worse, like you ruined your forearm for a $(CURRENT_YEAR - 1) ironic fandom meme.

for the rest of your life, everytime you look down at your forearm you'll see a fucking zany tic tac wearing a flash shirt saying bazinga.
and so will everyone else.

these kind of tattoos nearly give me second-hand anxiety attacks, I need an adult

>lines that thick
>still botched everywhere

jej

i like your sci fi user

I thought the flash shirt was part of the big bang theory show
I could be wrong, I haven't watched it

emo trent reznor? oh man that is funny!

jesus that linework is horrendous. it looks kind of on purpose, but it still fails at that

RADIOACTIVE
RADIOACTIVE

>SO WE CANL EARN

>all that deflection

you're still a stupid fuck that got pop culture inked on your skin with no regard for the future

fag

Can we not?
I'm trying to watch a film here

Literally Sup Forums

Metalocalypse gear on top of my left hand, Drinky Crow on my left wrist.

So when he masturbates it looks like Luffy is doing the job. Clever

this would make jerking off strange

name?

>that kearning
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

haha great jokes guys :^)

What's it like being reminded every day of your weeb faggotry whenever you masturbate?

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview

>CoexioT
what?

WUBBALUBBUADUBBAA haha

what's the i suppose to be?

TATTOO

NICE AND GOT

What's it like regurgitating 5 year old jokes, thinking you're the shit?

>This person actually exists

I REFUSE

Fuck, I can't understand how anyone who gets tattoos, not just these awful ones, can deal with the commitment of having something on their body permanently

The only tattoo I get and appreciate is the anchor on the shoulder as a sailor
The rest can fuck off

Pretty good, feels like I browse Sup Forums

I dunno I wanted to get the kodamas in a forrest scene on my arm and that was the first part i had done. I used to watch and rewatch Princess Mononoke every night to fall asleep too I just really like the main characters attitude and it rubbed off on me some. Also I grew up with a BETA tape of Nausicaa so that was a childhood movie for me. Lots of nostalgia

TWO

DHOLAN

This
I can barely stand all the scars and shit I have from combat sports and shit through high school and college. Every time I look at my hands and arms I'm disgusted by the disfigured gross scar tissue. I just don't understand how someone can inject ink into their skin permanently to express some stupid bullshit.
Probably just the conservative in me talking though

For me it's not even that I hate my body I just can't say that I've ever seen any piece of art or symbol or anything that I'd be comfortable having on my body for the rest of my life. Shit's scary man

I dunno. I'm not looking too deep into it. I found some pictures I like, I had a decent artist doodle them on me end of story.

What did she mean by this?

Who is this?

What Pirates of the Caribbean movie is this from?

Plz b mi gf

Jules, Robert's apprentice

looks like moot

GRNNNDLLLDLDLDD

GGGRMRMRMRMRMRMMMRMRMRMMMMMRMRMRMRMRMRRMRMRMMMRMRMRMRMRMRMRMRMMRRMRMRMRMRPHFPFPFHFHPHFHPHFPHFHPHFHPPHHPFHPPHFHFFHPHPFHHFHPHFHPFPHHPFHPHPHPFPHPHFHHFHHFFPFPHFPHFPFHPHPFHFHPHFHPFPHFPHPFFFFPHFPHFFFPFPFPFPFPFPFFPFPHPHHPHHHPHHFFFFFFF