/brit/

/chadleft/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jKywGmlXno
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP FUCKING POSTING AUSFAG

anime

reminder that celts are nordic diaspora from western Norway, and NOT iberian, nice try dave

gays deny evolution

grug hate homosexuals. grug ignore fact that homosexuals are leagues below national averages for crime and poverty. grug ignore fact that homosexuals have no impact on grug's life; grug just choose to be mad because alt-right grugger on twitter tell him to.

grug also like to say stupid shit like 1/3 of gays are pedophiles with no evidence.

grug bible vaguely kinda sorta mentions homosexuality is bad.

Chuweros

Remember to call out all dave posts. His posts are confrontational, often calls you retarded or mentally ill. Very contrarian

DESPISE the left. Hate forners. Hate pakis. Hate atheists. Hate gays. Hate lesbians. Hate muzzies. Hate special needs lads. Hate wogs. EDL. Millwall. Love the pub and football. Love fights. Love away days, simple as

this yank bender is arsepained

Is there anything in existence that is worse than the toil?

Aren't celts originally from Central Europe?

pleasantly surprised at how good the new star wars was desu
stupid comedy relief bits for normies to chuckle at were a bit annoying but they weren't too frequent
honestly i enjoyed watching the redditor in front of me scratch his chin and say "huhhh interesting" every time a piece of character development was shown more than the actual film

we must build more houses to avoid overcrowding and also import millions of immigrants

>literally perfect for each other
>except for the way we communicate issues
>whole thing collapses cuz of it
Ah yes, relationships

overtoil

starting to like primus
only took 15 years

crime is high test (good)

absolute gem of a post

normoid

obeying the law is low test (bad)

>DESPISE the left. Hate forners. Hate pakis. Hate atheists. Hate gays. Hate lesbians. Hate muzzies. Hate special needs lads. Hate wogs. EDL. Millwall. Love the pub and football. Love fights. Love away days, simple as

white people are literally the Goldilocks bed of the races

DAVID
A
V
I
D

>starting to like primus

>flag
Strangely satisfying

Celts are famous for having dark hair and light eyes

Loving this whiskey

OUT ON THE WHINEY WINDY MOORS
WE ROLL AND FALL IN GLEE
YOU HAD A TEMPER LIKE MY JEALOUSY
TOO HOT TOO STEAMY

Had Denny's for the first time today
It was a bit like the diner in Pulp Fiction, I felt a bit yanky desu
I was hungover to fuck and the pancakes I got were shit, probably shan't be visiting in the future

Fucking another man in the mouth is high test (good)

gangnam style

Wish I felt comfortable and confident outside

I just don't feel right when in public. hands in the wrong place, hair always flying apart, clothes always going out of shape, constantly faffing about. Just feel like I stick out

Communism doesn't work

Any Conan man in?

having hardcore sex with a model is low test (bad)

RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE RORKE rorke RORKE

how to stop caring about drinking alone heavily? not being facetious

alri 2012

Celts have brown eyes

why is /brit/ vastly more active than other generals?

I'd like to know what feeling yanky feels like

can smell your virginity from here

Wait, if nonces are all gay, why are there men molesting little girls?

>1/3 of gays are pedophiles
prove they are not bumder

'no'

dont think the future looks bright lads

nobody likes to admit it but we're actually the best shitposters on the internet. retards like to pretend its australia when really we're the kangs

>Wait, if nonces are all gay,
They're not, sweater.

Wrong

thoughts on esoteric jahanism?

Black Africans are physically the most superior race but on average are the least intelligent. High IQ black Africans are rare in human history. Compare this to how many blacks are prominent in professional sports or military roles where strength and stamina are most required.

Asians are the most intelligent of all races on average but they're also the most physically inferior race. They are adept and prominent in highly-skilled industries and fine arts and crafts. But equally proven is that they simply cannot compete in physical competition against other races. Many professional sports prove where they simply cannot compete at elite levels.

Whites on the other hand have the best of both races without any major shortcoming. We're the winners in the evolutionary game. We're intelligent enough to advance ourselves technologically and physically strong enough to defend our progress and expand into territory beyond our native continent as we have done more than any other race in human history. We dominate most fields across the board because of our advantage as good all-rounders and not one-trick ponies.

Arabs/native Americans on the hand seem to get the same middle ground. but take the worst of both worlds. They're neither the most intelligent, nor the strongest. Native Americans inferiority is pretty much proven by their near extinction. Only reservations, isolated tribes and heavily mixed Latin Americans remain. Arabs only survive because of how rapidly they breed because of their Islamic culture and some low levels of race mixing with Europeans and Asians which have helped certain groups of them advance.

just spent £410 of christmas presents for the gf

(bad)

wales sexiest man

You've been on my arse all night you bosch bastard.

all my friends are above average in looks and have zero problem pulling girls
meanwhile i'm a virgin
how the fuck is this even possible? why do they hang around with me?
the utter STATE of my life

anime?

Real talk: why are the French such manlets?

NEED jewish girls on my dick

Not all nonces are gay but all gays are nonces

Little girls aren't developed into women, that just supports the theory even more

People who are victims of sexual abuse do not remember until their 30s. If you're homosexual there is a good chance you were abused and don't even remeber. Enjoy your aids BTW

RE: post 83119022

Sincerely,

a rational, thinking person

Will capitalism continue to though?
When most jobs are automated, how will capitalist society function?

Real talk: why does this leaf keep talking about poo

bin full of asher on the forty five

youtube.com/watch?v=_jKywGmlXno

i've seen darkness

Arabs are caucasian.

Just a bit different to what I'm used to x

Whites are literally the strongest people in the world. Blacks are only good at cardio.

>buy the GF a £1000 louis vuitton bag for our first christmas
>rip up the receipt because i didn't think I'd need it because I thought we'd be together forever
>find out she cheated on me
>poured coffee on it in a rage when I found out

now what do i do lads

Because their 'cuisine' is just whatever you can find on the floor. Snails and shit.

>be niggerspammer
>be phone posting because of powercut
>there is a thread on int full of qt black girls that I haven't got already and can't save them to my pc
Why is God so cruel lads? What do I do?

how about be an adult and forgive her

don't think this happened

i just dont fucking care

>buying christmas presents
>not torrenting a 3d-printing guide script and torrenting gifts for people for free

>DUDE CAPITALISM IS KINDA SHITTY LET'S USE THE POLAR OPPOSITE THAT'S 10X WORSE
>DUDE THIS WATER GLASS IS KINDA DIRTY AND I CAN'T CLEAN IT I'M JUST GONNA EAT DIRT INSTEAD

>Opponent fouls
>2 shots in hand
>Pot a ball with your first shot

>You now have:

>One shot remaining.
>Two shots remaining.

Obviously its one right lads, they don't just add up

NEED a bosom for a pillow

Relax because if coffee was poured on it, you weren't getting a refund anyway.

UP the Blades

>how about be an adult and forgive her

2-1 = 1

Not him but its literally what they're known for

Swarthy and curly hair

>the yank post

Pics

>All blue eyed men have had sex with 34 hyenas.
They just dont remember until they are 96.

Blacks are just fast, not strong.

Native Americans lacked technology and Old World immunity

Arabs are just Muslim white people who aren't white.

I NEED a miracle

It's non-physical if you know what i mean?

been writing poems above laying around all day in my cum stained boxers, drinking frosty jacks and getting high on cocodamol
really hope nobody finds them

Move on.

If you can afford to piss away 1000 britbux on a slag you're probably making enough to attract a new one.

hope all of you lads are as sad as me and dont leave so ill have someone to talk to in 30 years

what is love

copy the link onto your phone's notes and enter it onto your pc when your home. Then save the files from the archive if it's already dead. Simple solution, you daft racemixing cunt.

If i'm 6'3 what race would I be in lord of the rings?
elven?

it's 2 you mug
would hit you over the head with the cue if you dared try this in my local boozer
and you get an extra shot for potting
2-1+1=2

You know there is a middle ground, right?

bb dnt hurt me