/brit/

ordsall chord edition

>India is currently in the midst of a rape and murder of women/girls epidemic mate.

Actually it isn't. There is a lot of rape in India, but there is a lot of people in India too - per capita India isn't in that much of a rape crisis as compared with most western countries. Most rape in india is marital rape.

Something to be said about visibility and problems in all of this.

maisie

interesting edition

indian hands typed this post

no you brainlet, japan's economy relies on a weak yen. their economy is suffering right now because the yen is TOO strong atm.

fuck off

>per capita India isn't in that much of a rape crisis as compared with most western countries
how many rapes in western countries are done by native westeners

hate gays
love the gays
simple as

that kind of information isnt collected. for a purely coincidental reason.

>Japan 2050
>50% of the population is 70+
>country strained under it's 400% of GDP national debt
>tax revenues at an all time low
>yen at an all time low
>50% of the countryside uninhabitable due to no habitants

b-b-but at l-least w-we're still j-japanese r-right!?

the two gay guys at my toil are proper sour.

check the keyboard for traces of poo

anime

why the fuck did japan stop making affordable sports cars

good post

the lower the price of the yen goes, the greater the economy of Japan improves, the more miserable our lives dependent on the imports go.

well, I think it necessary to lower the price of Yen in international market but it looks to the banal, ordinary people very, very disgusting.

82% of male sex offenders were white in the UK in 2007.

what does sour mean

not even got a brainlet dumb enough for this post

go take an economics 101 class before you cite Sup Forums again

>it's 11:30
This waking up early business is fucking awful

Japan is proof that ethnonationalism just doesn't work long-term

how come rorke likes statistics about muslim crime but gets upset when feminists use extremely similar statistics about male crime

The construction or the railway thread the best thread

76% in 2010

i cant tell if you cunts are just baiting or are actually leftypol

state of you

was this you?

well, you see, when statistics agree with me they are facts but when they disagree they are manipulated

Hope Japan doesn't fail any time soon because there's a few manga chapters I'm waiting on.
Wouldn't be very chuffed if they never came out.

like not amicable.

They very visibly and obviously display dislike of others.

nah lad not 20 yet

idiot

>ethnonationalism in Japan
wha'd'ya mean m8?

i think its you who needs to take an economics 101 class

youre assuming that i care about females or that i think they possess they same agency as men (they dont)

you'd have a point if white people weren't the vast majority of people. statistics, how do they work?

having mycoprotein

would love to live in japan for a bit

Yes

heard it was hellish to live there

Got a new TV lads

my point wasn't that they're more predisposed to raping people.

my point was that most rapes in the UK were done by whites. because it was implied in the posts i was responding to that most rapes were done by non-whites.

i don't think rorke denies that men are inherently more aggressive than women. usually denying statistics when they're inconvenient is a lefty strategy

This excerpt from The Economist sums up the problem:

>A TAXI driver in Toyama prefecture is arrested for rape and attempted rape, confesses to both crimes, is convicted after a brief trial and serves his three years in prison. Meanwhile, another man, arrested on rape charges, also confesses to the two crimes the first man was convicted for. He, too, goes to jail and serves his time.
>Is this a story by Jorge Luis Borges, a case of trumped-up charges from the annals of Stalinist Russia, a trick question in a Cambridge tripos? None of the above. It is a recent instance, and not an uncommon one, of the Japanese judicial system at work.
>On January 26th Jinen Nagase, Japan’s justice minister, apologised for the wrongful arrest of the taxi driver and declared that an investigation would take place. After all, the suspect had an alibi, evidence that he could not have committed the crime and had denied vociferously having done so. But after the third day in detention without access to the outside world, he was persuaded to sign a confession.
>The report depicts how suspects, whether guilty or innocent, are brutalised by the Japanese police, and how the judges side with the prosecutors. Mr Suo argues that suspects are presumed guilty until proven innocent, and that the odds are stacked massively against them being so proven.

According to The Economist, 95% of people arrested in Japan sign confessions, and Japanese courts convict 99.9% of those who come before them. This is not normal among democratic nations, and even China has a rate of ‘only’ 98%.

fuck off foetus

want an asmr glow gf

>USA when it was 95% white: no running water, no electricity, hardly any technology, barely any roads
>USA when it is 56% white: running water, electricity, technologically advanced, roads for days

alri sheed

hows farida and lil mubarak

i imagine he was talking proportions. which is a far better indication of predisposition. find a statistic for that.

good post

On the second day of an absolutely suicidal comedown

come on but we except the very, very intellectual people cannot talk to you because we including me cannot afford to talk with you in English.
It is I that am afraid to talk in English

My name's not Sheed.

see
>how many rapes in western countries are done by native westeners

^ the answer is an estimated 82% in 2007 and 76% in 2010.

nothing about predisposition or proportions.

how come japanese people never leave their country?

i meet lots of chinese, taiwanese, korean, vietnamese, thai, pinoy, etc people, but almost never any japanese

language barrier
familial culture
vaguely institutional racism

soz rash.

you can't see the inevitable time bomb because your minds are clouded by "MUH ETHNONATIONALISM!"

The pension/national debt/tax revenue problem is already here, and only going to get worse

As the government runs out of money, public infrastructure will start to fail, and the inevitable downfall begins

but hey, at least they're still japanese, right?

We should try that here desu

Get them fucking borders open.

why
it doesnt make anyone safer
it just makes the stats look better

once upon a time we are willing to study abroad... but now the foreign countries including developed countries seem very, very dangerous places and they wanna remain in relatively safer land.
It is also I that do as I said above.

reckon its because you're just poorer than before.

other asians have these things too doesn't stop them from going abroad

>but now the foreign countries including developed countries seem very, very dangerous places

explains a lot about japan

yes this is coming from a guy who legitimately thinks a strong yen is good for japan's economy

you've already outed yourself as a brainlet trying to make excuses for muh low skilled immigration just fuck off already

your post was about then Yen and how it affects Japans economy not its demographics you absolute retard
kill yourself you fucking idiot

More people allowed to live here = more people paying into the nhs = a better nhs

wow

Shit
I have to admit it, however it is true that I cannot go abroad because of such barriers

>you've already outed yourself as a brainlet trying to make excuses for muh low skilled immigration just fuck off already

based marcus

wow calm down rorkey boy, it was actually about the ageing problem to being with

relax, okay sweetums? xxx

Can't refute me little drumflet? awww it's okay xxx run off back to Sup Forums now little fella xxx

Anyone else really irked by neologisms from both the left and the right.

I'll list a few. Culturalist, identirarian, trigger, misgender, safespace,

hol up

Need to try that revoking business right now.

think niggers should not be allowed to breed

shame about his son

what the fuck
fuck off

grim post

>everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact

wow what a post-modernist!!!

ah yes, shall just revoke that bullet lodged in my guts
mong twat

racist

>50% of the countryside uninhabitable due to no habitants
are you drunk mate lmao

I wish I could study in Oxford.
In /brit/ is there anyone so intellectual that he/she studies there?

yes

ask me anything about evolution/nature in general

are you okay, rorke sweetie pie? xxx

>duh all the houses have fallen in to disrepair and there's no young people/jobs for 50 miles, what a great place to live!

If it's lodged in your guts then it's internal.

I go to Cambridge

Immigrants get old too you melt.

oxford? completed it mate

don't be a lier or post your proof of it.

>If it's lodged in your guts then it's internal.

retarded paki

i didn't say i was studying there

why did women evolve to be so cruel and self-centred?

What college

T. Johnian

ok then fap there and post the pic of the deeds.
That will be sure good proof.
I see.

and they have families, which japanese aren't doing due to the depressed economy

pretty sure you could still live there, think you need to brush up on your English mate
to weed out people like you from the gene pool (thank god)