If East Asians are so smart, how come they aren't the ones dominating the world...

If East Asians are so smart, how come they aren't the ones dominating the world? They weren't even the first civilization, Europe and Near East were building things before China.
Checkmate gooks, chinks and japs.

*teleport behind your lovely dog*
nothing personal kid

You are the last country to say that

>belgium

(ㆁωㆁ*)kawaii

*cherrypicks private schools in shanghai*

more IQ than u, muhammad

Belgium is the strongest country in Europe

Rude! you are 100% chink

Belgium is actually a megacity in Morocco

Australia is big accept 90 million refugees

Sure thing Ahmed

i don't think they do that.

East Asians have an IQ average 5 points higher than Europeans but lack our creativity and drive.

>muh creativity

t. Takeshi Takamoto
t. Kim Jung Boo
t. Sasuke Kawasaki
t. Hee Lee Song
t. Son Min Yeong
t. Yong Young Yeong

>I don't think they do that

This was so bad only reddit favorite word "cringe" can describe it.
>country
Koreans can't into bants

China was the strongest reign in the world for several millennia. Europeans stole a shit ton of inventions from China, and then claimed them as their own. But now they're gonna dominate the world once again, and there's nothing you can do about it. Besides accepting your chinese overlords, of course. Considering how weak and irrelevant your own country is, you're better off just surrendering right away. Maybe they'll spare some of your people.

Taiwan gdp x3 = Korea
Korea gdp x3 = Japan
Japan gdp x3 = China

>If East Asians are so smart, how come they aren't the ones dominating the world?
The only people that've 'dominated' the world are the British and America.

It wasn't possible before due to a lack of technology, but they had larger and more influential states throughout most of history than most of Europe.

And besides, real life isn't something that's set in stone. Look at Britain only four or five centuries ago to where it was just a few centuries later.

Greatness is not in their destiny.

>Norway
Lmao.

Literally one of the last countries to say this. Step right in and buckle up boi. First stop - ASIAN CENTURY!!

i don't think seatbelts would make much difference to that road toll

trust
they never developed the same level of trust necessary for elimination of fraud to perform things like the scientific method at high levels

(same level of trust as anglos/germans and other parts of europe did)

>creativity
ok..

Norway is a great country, what the fuck are you talking about?

t. Anthony Wu

I'm an ignorant and stupid Japanese.
And I thank what I'm kept alive by people in the world.

t. Muhammad Abdul

Why does russia hate homos so much?

Neither did russians, and we were first in space.

We hate them so much we want to fuck them in their dirty asses to teach them a lesson.

Join the club. And embrace the superior black bull.

>If East Asians are so smart, how come they aren't the ones dominating the world?
They're too busy hating each other for eternity. We'd be fucked if they were willing to cooperate.

What a muslim thing to say.

I've seen and read enough about East-Asia to know all too well that they actually are fairly low-iqued. Especially Chinks.

At least they're smarter than muslims

Right now the west is getting assblasted by asians. It's over.

I believe China didn't wreck the rest of the world because they decided to build the w a l l, but now, in a globalized world, it's just a matter of time until China surpasses the US. Heck, they're not even democratic, and they'll rule the world.

>East Asians have an IQ average 5 points higher than Europeans
t. CCP """"""unbiased"""""" """"""statisticians""""""

>lack creativity
Nevermind all our literature works and culture then you fucking daft cunt

I will put my big penis in your sister's mouth, cunt

But I already dominated your mum's pussy yesterday

Belgium isn't a real country.

Yeah but I'm whiter than you, 56%

>The only people that've 'dominated' the world are the British and America.
And then the Jews dominated them

>we want to fuck them in their dirty asses to teach them a lesson
Hawt

belgium:tiny,speak french,no presence,no original culture,just path of big neighboring coutries,aka non country

>Watches (((China Uncensored)))
>I've seen enough to make a sweeping generalization about base intelligence that goes against statistics
Nice try brainlet

They dont need to dominate. We westerners are wiping ourselves out and when we fall East Asia is the new Worldpower. They're the smart ones