Americans are stup-

>americans are stup-

Greatest Ally Nippon

A select elite doesn't represent the intelligence of a whole nation. Also, I studied at a top-10 university, and without exaggerating nearly 50% of the students were foreign (mostly European and East Asian, depending on the discipline).

maybe they paid the guy who make the ranking

yeah 50% was foreign and 50% were american. That's typically how it goes.

>Have 400 million people
>Segregate society
>Make it up to world ranking
>Suddenly 50% top talent and 50% rich foreigners
We have this for NTNU as well
If we had 400 million people, and a effort to be the best, i guess we would top the same ranking as well.
China is going to make it to that ranking in another 100 years, simply because they have a lot of people, and that means super elite schools will happen.

lmao this looks like a high school

>tfw my university is on that list

Nice torn flag lol

Everything looks like a high school user.
Thats what happens when you make really large buildings, in the eras current architectural style.
I am sure you could convince somebody that this is a school building of some kind, simply because it has some size.

california chink get out

Pretty sure Cambridge and Oxford are better than Harvard.

Yeah, also how many Americans are able to attend those? And graduate with a proper major, while they're at it?

Pretty sure australia is a meme country

>California
Yes.
>chink
Nah, I'm white.

What the coincidence that all the top universities are from English speaking countries... surely has nothing to do with English being the world's lingua franca and the survey using Anglo systems as a benchmark.

>The state of France

Definitely not Stanford though

>29
>Singapore 26

lol

Wow Burgers are smarter than Japanese and Singaporeans !

let me fucking guess you go to UCSD

you and every other schmuck who couldn't get into UCLA

We clearly are. We invented the internet you're shitposting on RIGHT NOW

Maybe the fact that the university is located in USA it's related.

yeah i know. what the fuck was your point? nice reading comprehension my brainlet friend

I see jealousy
Because USA spend effort in order to steal the greatest minds of their proxies, effectively bolstering their universities and increasing their level
While Poor Union of Commie Moscow lost cold war, for many reasons.

He was able to do this because his resume was unbelievably stacked, he could have wiped his ass on the application and still got in.