Wonder Woman users reviews

it's HORRIBLE, direct-to-dvd , Xena-Tv show like, Captain America First Avengers copy, bad and misplace humour, boring, full of cgi, generic action scenes, bad acting

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0451279/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3
youtu.be/Ew_x_4IW7UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did they cast such an underwhelming footlet like Gal Gadot?

Kristen Stewart is Jewish and yet her toes are in some bulldyke's maw and not on 4K Kino

Because Gal Gadot is not simply jew, she's an israeli citizen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

Tomorrow's gonna be beautiful

>ITT: We predict the inevitable fallout from Wonder-Woman flopping
What headlines should we expect?

I wonder how many of these reviewers are from Disney marketing team.

It was obviously going to be this way, just by watching the trailer.

Than why did Sup Forums try to shill it? Was it actual shills or Sup Forums just being contrarian because they don't wanna admit the marvels films aren't terrible films

It's literally going to get 85%+ on RT tomorrow and there is nothing the Marlet shills can do about it

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

But Captain America: The First Avenger is one of the only good Marvel movies.

The latter. DCEU fans cut for themselves a little corner of the internet acc will crawl out to defend whatever. There's a website called "The bible of Zack Snyder" for crying out loud. They talk about stupid shit like how Sucker Punch was secretly a really smart feminist critique against action movies tropes

t. The last DKEK in the world

>half of these people say BvS was bad

opinion discarded.

It was bad

Lost was shit tho

I don't know how much if any is actually shilling. Like fanbases just get like that without even needing to be paid. Contrarianism makes the most sense.

I really liked it

Why do people nitpick DC movies but give Marvel movies a pass for having some of the worst villains ever put to screen

>review site has a voting system
That's the only way (((they))) can show us what's good or bad

They're idiots. Someone comes to me and tells me SS or BvS was good then I immediately can't trust any movie recommendation they
suggest because they obviously have immensely shit taste.

Here is your (you) now fuck off you pleb

>"Stranger in a Strange Land" is widely considered amongst Lost fans as the worst episode of the series, and was even recognized as such by show runner Damon Lindelof in an interview.

>It was part of the inspiration to set an end date for the series.

So, will the fallout from Wonder Woman inspire WB to set an end date for the DCCU?

>liking bvs
Hello Sup Forumsedditor newfag

>He acts like not liking BvS is a rare occurrence on here

Dumb whore mew btfo!

Blunder Womyn IS the end date

>WB execs: "Welp, guess no one wants female superhero movies or female-led actions movies!

Imagine the meltdown over this.

Marvels problems are that they have poor villains and are formulaic. A lot of their movies are too safe and that they kill dramatic tension with too much "witty" humour.

DCEU's problems that their films are just unwatchable trash. It's not even nitpicking for DCEU because the problems are so egregious. Like we're talking nits you need salad tongues to remove.

T. Assblasted twitter shitskin

I think the Harley movie will be safe since she's considered a safe bet thanks to SS. Maybe Batgirl will be at risk tho

It'll be even better when Marvel puts out theirs and it makes a billion

When does the embargo lift?

The last 20 minutes are a cgi shitfest like the doomsday battle and suicide squad battle. It's probably some blue beam in the sky" garbage

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I believe

>cherrypicking reviews
>all of them downvoted to hell by people who has seen the mvie
>imdb.com/title/tt0451279/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3
Why are marvel shills so desperate?

They say Ares turns into a giant version of himself, right?

>People regard Injustice 2's cutscenes as more entertaining than the DCCU
Doesn't help that Supergirl is too cute as well.

>movie hasn't come out yet
>user reviews

Marvel marketeers aren't even trying to hide anymore

youtu.be/Ew_x_4IW7UI

Full "movie" for those that are interested.

Because people find them enjoyable despite their flaws. I don't agree. But DC and Marvel movies are really apples and oranges in terms of simple yet effective storytelling.

>4 out 24 people found this review useful
>it's the best rated of them all
Damn those shills got exposed as fuck

Tomorrow

It's comparing apples to a landfill full of shit.

One is something most people enjoy but not always, and the other is a landfill full of shit.

The better question is WHY DCEU is so fucking bad at making movies. Like, it's mind-boggling that they just fuck up so bad and so often.

Movie has an average of 8.4 on imdb with 2000 "reviews"
This is standard practice

>Captain Marvel is a sucess
>Feminazis and SJW will be mad because her powers exist because of a male
>She becomes the feminist simbol for normies without the tryhard campain that WW is getting

Thats fucking sad WW deserves more

They don't get a pass for that. Marvel gets ripped on like fuck for having shit villains, no sense of threat, being formulaic, having scripts that are a barrage of jokes and having scenes that look like tv shows.
DC get ripped on for different things, and it's just that unless you appreciate cinema for purely visual reasons and I mean seriously, you ignore literally everything else that makes a film what it is and just go to stare at pretty frames moving from one to another, the things DC does worse are more damaging to a film's quality.

Yup, same thing happened with SS. People that haven't even seen the movie gave it 10/10s. So obnoxious.

Mods delete this thread RIGHT NOW

Lel the pure desperation by insecure Marlets is really something to behold

This movie will get a great RT score (that's all that matters to brain-dead Capeshit viewers) and will be a massive box office success

Everyone report this

Nice cringe bruh.

To be precise the second point is happening with WW too. Zeus created humanity and all the gods, and when Ares started fucking them up he created the Amazons as a last resort against him, with WW being the secret "godslayer" that could defeat Ares. They worship Zeus apparently

Why is it that people care so much about other people's reviews? Why can't you just watch the movie and see if you enjoy it or not? Why do other people's opinions matter?

We're on a Sup Forums thread fighting about comic book movies.

Unless they've changed the origin, or you're reaching that all powers come from Zeus, she was made by Hippolyta.

DC has always been shot at making movies

shitposting material

DC fans are thirsty as fuck for a fresh RT score.

>tfw never gonna get a good WW movie
>never gonna get a good batman vs superman movie
>never going to get a good justice league movie

we live in depressing times

Why are you disney shills flooding the boa...
>WW is tracking to have a +$100M opening weekend
Oh I see

ahahahahahahahaha well no shit the cgi looks really bad

Why?

Maybe the patriarchy is real.

Why else would that keep horribly casting women for certain roles they obviously arnt good for? To make women look bad!

How come no one has spoiled the ending yet?
Chris Pine dies

It's tracking $110mil now.
They're literally shaking.

Watching every movie ever only to check if it's good means you risk rewarding mediocrity with your wallet, wether at the end you liked it or not.

After BvS and SS I'm probably gonna skip this one if the buzz is similarly bad, from anons and general public or the press. The others were "too big" to be ignored, but this is WW, her history is VERY important for the superheroes genre but 90% of writers will just ignore anything unique about her just to write a generic warrior-lady

She's told that she was created from clay, during the movie she obsesses over her sword that she thinks is the legendary Godslayer, but then the twist is that she's actually the daughter of Zeus and that she's the legendary weapon herself

At least that's what all the leaks and an user from Sup Forums yesterday are saying

Because not a single one of their movies has a fresh score

>yfw DC First 90% fresh is from the Aquaman movie

Kristen Stewart isn't Jewish

Fair deuce then. Hopefully they get the classic of leftists eating themselves and calling it sexist.

> Set in WW1

What did you think would happen? Pine in old man make up shows up in the sequel as a 130 year old man?

oh look, the sexist little bois have gotten their cheeto fingers onto their keyboards long enough to type up some garbage "review" aka i hate films about women

fucking get a life

It would be totally appropriate if Aquaman was the only good DC movie. It's the only one I actually want to do well.

Yes, but what but what happens if the movie is 'fresh'? Does that mean that they'll like it more? Liking a movie because other people liked it is stupid.

This. You barely even had to watch the trailer, really. It's a modern Hollywood blockbuster. One could safely assume that it would suck. The real problem isn't SJWs or Machiavellian Jewish plots. The problem is that Hollywood doesn't know how to make any kind of good blockbuster any more.

have you checked your CIS white male privilege yet?

>it's HORRIBLE, direct-to-dvd , Xena-Tv show like, Captain America First Avengers copy, bad and misplace humour, boring, full of cgi, generic action scenes, bad acting

So what we alredy knew. Thanks

Depends. Hilariously enough when SS just came out some BvS fans were calling it shit because it was shallow and dumb compared to their Snyderkino. We'll see i guess

Of course they'll like it more. if it gets a rating above 70% there will be countless threads showing the score saying 'Marvel btfo' or some shit

>Watching every movie ever only to check if it's good means you risk rewarding mediocrity with your wallet, wether at the end you liked it or not.
What do you mean by 'to check if it's good'? Movies are subjective, and just because a movie got great reviews doesn't mean that it's a good movie, and vice versa.

You are pathetic.

>a movie about an amazon warrior played by a jewish skeleton who can't act fighting in WW1 is shit
What a surprise.

Would it matter if he didn't?

He would die of old age anyway before any of the present day films.

>alt right retards can't stand a strong woman killing nazis

And that'll mean they'll like it more? Jesus Christ. People actually take those threads seriously?

HAHAHA GADOT'S FUNNY FACES NEVER STOP

>Nazis

I'm reading through the comments on this thread... wait a minute, some of you actually like capeshit? What? Don't you realize that ALL this modern capeshit is pleb tier?

What if he gets frozen in ice and then wakes up in modern day?

I'd love to see more movies about women superheroes as long as they're good. Like I'd like to see a movie version of the new Thor or something. But people thinking wonder woman will be shit has nothing to do with people hating movies about women and everything to do with disliking shit films. BvS was about 2 iconic male superheroes, I thought that was shit too.

Women deserve better than mediocre superhero films.

>This isn't just the best DCEU movie ever made, this is one of the best movie ever made.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mera is exactly like in the comics
>Manta and Ocean master right of the bat
>Momoa looks like the only one really having fun in the Justice League
>No reshoot rumors

Everyone shitting on Aquaman character in general getting BTFO would be pretty great

>But worst of all? The whole movie is, ultimately, utterly useless. No set-up whatsoever. You know the show Lost? You know that episode about Jack's tattoo? Wonder Woman is kind of like that episode (except with the requisite superhero action scenes spliced in). That WWI photo from Batman v. Superman = Jack's tattoo. Enjoy sitting through two and a half hours watching a movie about Wonder Woman's damn picture.

Jesus. Aren't they supposed to be setting up an extended universe with these movies?

go to bed little boi, get the strong women to tuck you in, little boi. little bitch boi, i'll bet you've got a small dick and love the idea of your future wife being fucked by a BBC little boi

fucking manlet, get fucked you sexist pig. misogynistic maggot, fucking leave now

Yeah, but if you read a bunch of trusted reviewers you can make a somewhat more informed decision about whether you want to fork out a ticket.

If I watch a reviewer that has recommended films that I like, i'm going to trust their opinion with future recommendations. I can't afford to see movies all the time so I need someway to help chose what to spend my money on.

tee hee, the strong independent woman can't take criticism

life is hard when you aren't worshipped just for having a yeast factory between your legs, isn't it?

You can fucking tell so easily which '''reviews''' are from feminists