Be me

>be me
>watch a youtube video on how to open up a steelbook so I can customize the inside
>youtuber uses a knife to push against plastic and is meant to easily pop out
>I try this cos looks pretty simple
>plastic comes out but now I have dented the steelbook case due to my knife pressing against it
I am so sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2W5CDy7t8nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How bad is the dent? I know shit like this sucks but if it's not too bad you learn to live with it.

there there, user, it's alright
post a picture and we'll see what we can do to help you

4 small dents cos I kept trying :( :(

you only see them when u shine it up to light cos is on the edge of case but still it is there :(

jesus christ op

Wtf is a steelbook?

Here you can see the dents that the knife made on top

btw the plastic line things are normal. its the blackish steelbook that has the dents i am referring to

That metal looks thin as fuck, I don't know how denting could have been avoided
Are you sure the youtube didn't dent their case too but you just couldn't tell from the resolution and compression of the video?

>he doesnt know what a steelbook is
this has to be bait

>Are you sure the youtube didn't dent their case too but you just couldn't tell from the resolution and compression of the video?
well he said it would be all safe and looked like he made no dents
youtube.com/watch?v=2W5CDy7t8nU

The first thing he says to do is to get a cheap one to practice on
did you do that user?

well the good news is that my steelbook isnt a rare one but yeah i should have practiced first on a really cheap one :(

4:25
he is clearly bending the metal big time here, and it even looks like it maintains a slight deformity afterwards

The fuck is this shit? Just a metal case? Why would you want that?

yeah user I'm sorry but the cases he pries open are definitely deformed afterwards. He mentions "no scratches" but dents are different to scratches. There's no way you'd be able to pull the plastic casing out without making any impact on the metal shell

He does say "no dents" near the end but he's also saying it while showing a clearly dented case

This thread is wayyy to autistic for Sup Forums. Take it to leddit.

How much was it op?

$20 but if I ever wanted to buy a new one it would prob be lot more on ebay but eh. I wasnt too happy with this steelbook anyway cos they didnt give much good artwork hence why I wanted to customize it.

It's the Spectre steelbook btw.

It was a steelbook so I bought it. I love steelbooks.

Oh well, the dents are small on the inside so I guess I have to live with it :/

I won't bother trying to do this then.

>Spectre
At least nothing of value was lost.

>He doesn't collect his Kino in a metal case instead of thin paper in a basic cover

I am someone who really enjoyed the movie. I wish I could get the customized front cover but these go for over $80 on ebay

I could give you money for a new one on paypal if you post the steelbook with timestamp and your paypal. I only have 30 British pounds tho.

>steelbook

nah I wouldn't rebuy it. I'd rather buy a customized version online that someone else has made that would be very expensive so hmm

So you actually spend you Sunday trying to customize a fucking Spectre steelbook?

mousey :3

>Stab your computer with a knife
>Compute breaks
>"Omg now I'm sad! I must post this to Television & Film!

The fuck is a steelbook and why would anyone want one?

t-this is a shill thread right?

was it autism

>people literally pay for pieces of metal
Is this what you spend your lives on? Working 9 to 5 to afford colored pieces of metal?

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth
and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor
rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

good goy