1299 days until Avatar 2

1299 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

insidethemagic.net/2017/05/video-massive-opening-day-line-pandora-world-avatar-draws-thousands-new-walt-disney-world-land/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Under $200 million worldwide guaranteed. Cameron threw his life away for this trash.

Avatar 2: This time it's personal
>Jake Soolie is given a vision from Eywa that the alien humans will return to Pandora in search of a more valuable resource than unobtainium; morerareium.

You're just butthurt.

Cry more.

Thus the return of Abatap is foretold

why is this transformers-tier trash getting shilled

>Avatar

literally who?

Can you even imagine?

A third golden age of shitposting on Sup Forums. But no I can't imagine the real one coming back, but there will be several copycats

I think the hype and insanity over the first one has long since died down, and people who have rewatched it in their homes afterwards probably don't think it's as amazing as they thought after watching it in the theatre (3D). Despite this I think the first sequel will draw quite a bit of attention but if that's not an amazing film then the rest of the sequels will fail hard.

He's not butthurt. He's sad about the collapse of a great filmmaking talent.

I rewatch Avatar yearly, and I still love it.
The Avatar sequels is probably the single most ambitious project in the history of filmmaking, and there's pretty much only two outcomes.
They're either the worst shit imaginable.
Or they're the best films ever that will change cinema forever, again.

Avatar 2 will raise the bar like only James Cameron can:

>first movie shot in 8k resolution
>first movie shot in 60 frames per second
>virtual reality 3D edition for home release also planned

all other Directors, are they even TRYING?

How did Avatar change cinema forever?

Newfag get out of my Sup Forums

It's just memes.

increased use of 3D, cgi and mocap

>revitalized a bunch of failed tech
>which is now failing again
3d was a meme

retard anons meme anything these days, ironically and unironically

>cgi and mocap are failing
lmao

r'member abatap?

0/10 you're just butthurt

I expect him to rise from him grave on premiere date.

Cameron is a fucking hack.

How much will Avatar 2 make at the box office?

Does it have a chance to surpass the original and become the highest-grossing film of all time?

I'll watch all of Cameron's avakinos just for her tbqh lads

Unless Cameron goes 4D I am not seeing it surpassing even F&F.

This time it's gonna be VR or 360 cinema or some shit like that.

I don't know, I thought back when I watched it in cinemas it was looking okay, but looking at this now is just weird. It looks so awkward and fake.

>When I watched it and made an opinion for myself I liked it. But now that I found out that other people on my internet hugbox didn't like it, I'm beginning to dislike it too. Weird. .

it's 1300 days

>VIDEO: Massive opening day line for ‘Pandora – The World of Avatar’ draws thousands to new Walt Disney World land

>If you don’t already have a FastPass set up for one of the attractions in Walt Disney World’s new because Pandora – The World of Avatar, you may want to wait a few days to visit. The new land is now officially open to the public at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and after years of hype and anticipation, thousands arrived to the park this morning all eager to see Pandora.

>Massive crowds and lines formed early in the morning, stretching all the way from Pandora – The World of Avatar to the entrance of the park. Pandora features an array of elements inspired by the “Avatar” movie, including floating mountains and two new rides, Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey. This morning, Flight of Passage quickly shot up to more than a 4-hour posted wait time.

insidethemagic.net/2017/05/video-massive-opening-day-line-pandora-world-avatar-draws-thousands-new-walt-disney-world-land/

>Avatar was first 3D meme movie.
>t. underage
just because you were too young to remember it doesn't mean it was first.

>tfw you will never own a lifesize bust of Neytiri's face and cum on it