Men of the world, put the video games down, man up, suit up, and wine and dine the fuck out of a beautiful girl

Men of the world, put the video games down, man up, suit up, and wine and dine the fuck out of a beautiful girl.

Neo feminists can never get their stories straight. But they're consistent in blaming men

I've seen this same thread posted thirty times in the last two weeks. I get that you're very lonely and will jump on any chance to get someone to reply to you but you need to stop.

great thread

No. I missed out on gf in high school and college because I wasn't Chad enough. Every single woman I approached rejected me. There's no point in dating now. I'll keep my money for myself and be alone.

i'd rather wine and dine the fuck out of a beautiful girl (male)

see

Exactly. Like I said I'm keeping my money for myself. I'm not going to date or marry a used up roastie.

#wearenotyourmen

Sometimes i feel bad for you amerifats for having to deal with this shit but then I remember that you brought it upon yourselves

most modern females are cheats
most modern females are massive plebs
most modern females cant or wont think
most modern females use chemicals
most modern females have ugly tattoos
most modern females believe the news
most modern females binge drink
most modern females are easy
most modern females have no loyalty
most modern females have insta-pleb etc
most modern females are liars

Sort yourself out

Get out more virgin.

No. I'm not black so having to fuck women isn't my problem.

fucking cunts, yet they still chose childish guys

How bitter can single virgin be?

Are you a woman or a cuck? It's clear that women are only good for fucking, not forming a relationship with. It's easy to lose your virginity, but finding a quality woman is impossible.

Nice bait
Women aren't worth spending money on and you know this. My last relationship was 6 years ago and I'll never go back. Women are cancer and they contribute nothing to society but their wombs. Soon, artificial wombs and sexbots will make them obsolete.

Seems like a white people problem 2bh

Ah, the samefagging roastie

I love how everything is the fault of men, women are never to blame for anything.

Is there anything that isn't men's fault in the eyes of feminists?

why would a boy join a girls team?

No male team.

try reading the text in the picture

Even normies are waking up to what a raw deal marriage and kids are for men. Expect bachelor taxes to come soon.

so the human in the right is a girl?

Yeah, if we're talking about Japan.

don't give them ideas user! holy shit.

you might be dyslexic, blind and retarded. life's gonna be tough for you.

You've never been with women if you think one or more of those are wrong

>I'm a strong independent woman who don't need know man
>hit 29
>Where have the real men gone?

They made their bed.

I guess men are to blame for all problems and inconveniences women experience.

The fact of the matter is that many women just aren't that desirable as a permanent life partner or to have kids with.

>wanting to date/marry/have kids with women

I'd rather bend over for a beefy dude tbqh.

This is posted daily why do people respond to the same threads autism is strong here