People peeing themselves from laughing has been reported in theaters across the country...

People peeing themselves from laughing has been reported in theaters across the country. It's better than the alternative.
Are you enjoying the R-rated summer and fun fans?

What is the alternative?

Death

I pissed my pants during the previews!!

Peoples' Elbow

peeing in the bathroom
op is a faggot retard

>Mammario on screen, making stupid jokes about her tits
>girl in front of me suddenly feels some kind of liquid in her hair
>"s-sorry hehehehehe I must've peed while laughing, it's so funny hehehehehehe"

Go see Baywatch! It's fun and hilarious! Best of all @TheRock @ZacEfron and @AADaddario CRUSHED IT! They are reason enough to see it!
Ohana

Daddario becomes a FtM transgender and takes on her inevitable role as Hollywood outspoken gender qu...King

RUN!

I RECOGNIZED IT SO I CLAPPED

more like BANEWATCH

oh man i would watch this

Watching the movie I was glued to the chair, otherwise I would have left

>It's better than the alternative

He thinks this mindless movie is better than Frasier reruns on the Hallmark channel

And your other run.

HAHA Me too. @TheRock is always great and FUN to watch. For me!!!

Baywatch is Dan Zlojutro approved!

>not watching both for free

for (you)?

First 20-30 minutes is really funny then it tapers off a bit but still decent. 4/5 would watch multiple times again.

Watching two deeply closeted faggots pretend to be manly men while running back to their trailers in between takes to suck each other's cocks probably is pretty funny.

This movie is FUN and for the FANS. Just a pity CRITICS couldn't handle FUN FANS

Support the artist.

based dan

Glad you had FUN. Disagree though. #fishtank was the best bit. Instant classic.

just got back from this Cômêdÿ Kïñò and i have to agree with OP and President Rock.

The theater smelled like piss by the time the ending credits started to roll.

I was wearing my usual Theater Outfit: cargo shorts and flip flops with my wacky Hawaiian Shirt. About half way into the film i noticed my feet were getting wet. I looked down and noticed a large stream of a yellowish liquid.
I looked around and noticed everyone urinating in unison. What started as a mere tinkle turned into a mighty cataract of piss by the films second act. The laughter from the packed audience was so deafening i couldn't even hear the visual sight gags.
I tossed my extra large tub of popcorn on the floor in front of me to soak up some of piss but it was useless.
I tucked my legs up on my chair and waited for the film to end.

overall i'd give it a 7/10 but i had to throw away my sandals which is lame

Kek. Like this Baywatch monstrosity has anything to do with art.

Won't even watch it for free desu

((They're))) gonna shill this REAL hard huh?

i predicted it will make 600 garillion dollars at the box office.

No I guess you don't have the time. Too busy hating on a movie you haven't even watched.

A refund.

Is this another one of those shitty movies based on a classic (albeit cheesy) TV show that spends the entire runtime making fun of the show that it's based on?

>Brady Bunch
>Starsky and Hutch
>CHIPS
>Dukes of Hazard
>21 Jump Street (heard this one's actually decent)

Baywatch isn't shitty.

oh im laffin m8!

I love Dwayneposting

Yep, just came back.
I was slapping my knee so hard and furiously from laughing that I actually broken both of my legs.

Also my GF pissed herself so much she infected her bladder and now cannot piss straight.

or classic

Nah, it bombed.