ITT films that made you angry

ITT films that made you angry

little girl did nothing wrong, if you watch it more carefully it was her brother who started the whole dicks charade

Yea i really hated how that pervert got away with it.

You'd have to be practically blind to miss that.

>if you watch it more carefully

What? It's really fucking explicit m8

>men's worst nightmare: the film

women will never understand this movie.

well how about men just go fuck themselves instead of going places where they aren't supposed to go?

know your place and nothing will happen to you. it's simple like that. pic VERY related.

>watch it more carefully
are you retarded?

>brianna wew

remember to vote for her congress election!

>smaugs face isnt shopped
2/10

>he didn't direct his anger at the supermarket staff or the townsfolk for killing the dog

Someone needs to fund and film an alternative ending with Lucas double wielding 2 MG 42's with extra ammo and slaughtering the whole town until there is no soul left alive there.
A bit of healthy catharsis.

Lmao i guess Brianna's projecting.

please please please tell me this is fake

or lucas creates an improvised explosive and blows up the church on christmas eve, then picks off the survivors with his rifle

Every film with a white guy checking his privilege. So, 90% of films.

nobody did anything wrong, except maybe the townspeople who attacked him. but even so, they were doing it with him being a pedo in mind. hell, i was expecting him to get torn apart worse than he did at the grocery store.

a film for adults, a pleb filter.

Gone Girl

>nobody did anything wrong
>treating a man like a piece of shit when you have absolutely no proof and only the word of a child
People hang themselves because of shit like that, and everybody feel "very bad" afterwards when they learn they were 100% innocent

Dear Zachary

White people are boring and deserve to be mocked on film, shut up and take it pinky.

best comedy

>>treating a man like a piece of shit when you have absolutely no proof and only the word of a child

also everyone still thinks he did it after the accusations were disproved

most despicable main characters in any movie ever

>Zachary will never grow up and realize what a crazy bitch his mom was

So basically she (he) is saying that's what she (he) thought before she (he) switched gender. Fucking creep.

I'm glad Sup Forums picked this as one of their films to like, it's actually really good (unlike The Thing).

The antagonist was literally a super boy scout with a pride larger than a thousand lions.

What makes me angrier than the movie itself is the people I've seen praising it.

Who? The dad, Noriko or that Ueno chick?

yeah this film was trash.

it had nothing to say about anything and was boring to boot

He got what he deserved to be honest.
Don't cast handsome people and expect me to feel empathy for them.

>Don't cast handsome people
it made sense in the story

Room
I would castrate myself and all other guys on earth to avoid shit like that from happening.

stop acting like a bitch, bitch

people commonly still think michael jackson did it

you cant shake that shit

Yeah, I think so as well

God fucking damn you Upham

>nobody did anything wrong, except maybe the townspeople who attacked him. but even so, they were doing it with him being a pedo in mind.

The accusation of the crime being made public is wrong. People kill themselves for being wrongly accused of shit like that. That shit can ruin your life, it can alienate you from everyone you care about, it will cost you your job and will probably lead you to suicide. Fuck you and people like you for thinking that nobody dindu nuffin wrong