I said NO donations lower than a dollar

>I said NO donations lower than a dollar

What did he mean by this? Is he just being ungrateful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7XrVgM5E6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wohCq_I9sbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$37 donated to his patreon every month
Wow. I thought more people would've cared

Would you rather have barb die and watch cwc suffer or cwc die from his infected taint piercing?

Someone uploaded the WebM of him fingering his infection and puss coming out yesterday. I've been on 4clan since 2009, I've seen it all and that was probably some of the grossest shit I've seen

He has an infection?

He's insane, that's what. You don't go around begging while refusing pennies.

Some aussie sperg paid him 1.5k for the sonic totem and judging by these new vids he's already spent it

Same. Abandoning thread, the risk of it being posted is too high.

>A FUCKING DOLLAR

Why not both?

That's not him. Its an older movie, some other tranny.

If this is true then he'll likely die from it.

He took down the last video of him and his nearly-dead mom begging for money. It was kino.

There's about %110 chance someone will post it
He had some sort of taint tear that he decided to treat like his own personal vag. It got infected and he was fingering if on cam, with puss coming out like he was getting wet.

That webm isn't Chris; it's asome German guy who lost his genitals in a car accident.

Chris' duck is still there. He keeps it in one of those strap-on dildo holsters.

>"Beggin' your pardon, Miss. But,... nice rack."
Chris now has his OCs hitting on him. I wanted to die after reading that line the first time.

ahm workin on it

DON'T

>DURPRISED
HONOR ROLL

We'll never go back bros

Get away from that... TV!

>durprised
is this a typo or one of chris's made up words?

CALL ME BY MY ACTUAL NAME THAT GOD, AND THE BEAR, HAS GIVEN ME!

POST CWCINO
youtube.com/watch?v=D7XrVgM5E6Y

Did chris's unclit get healed or is it still there and somehow managed to not kill him via infection?

youtube.com/watch?v=wohCq_I9sbs

You know in a first world country this guy would be in an asylum and his mom in a retirement home. But Reagan went full retard with his "let's close asylums le free market will fix it" meme