What was your bully like back in school?

What was your bully like back in school?

Mine was named Nathan. He liked beating me up, steal from me, chasing me home with his bros, shoving me, and making me do embarrassing shit in front of girls like singing Pussycat Dolls songs.

My bf loves to bully me in bed. Sometimes he forces me to ride a dildo with my legs spread, and other times he ties me up and gags me and puts me on a leash!

wat

One guy kept stealing my energy drinks, so I mixed half can of caffeine pills in one.

Guy started convulsing in the middle of the class and was taken to the hospital. Energy drinks in school got banned afterwards but I never got caught.

>was never bullied
:^)
Fuckers who tried to start shit just get beat up and I had "big sisters" (senior girls) looking out for me. I was usually well-liked in school, have no idea how I turned into what I am now.

I was only bullied verbally, but never really minded it, so it wasn't technically bullying.

Hot

Most of my bullying was sexual. if that counts as bullying.

i didn't have a bully, i don't know why i'm an autistic ugly skelly manlet

i am almost the same.

still wonder what the fuck happened to me....

I never had a specific one, a few people gave me shit at different points, but it was never a consistent thing.

I did have two guys that I bullied regularly though

>I did have two guys that I bullied regularly though
story?

a kid once tried to bully me so i told my mom, she called his parents about it, he got beaten up by his alcoholic father and the bullying stopped before it had begun. what a world...

I got bullied and was a bully

I came seeing the MUM series secons ago
Thanks japan

kek

This. Worst I did was bully a fat chick who cut her arms because she was in love with me. Worst I was done was probably idk shit idon care

never bullied. i think everyone felt sorry for me...

I was lucky enough to be a chameleon.
Definitely cheered on bullying once or twice and still feel awful about.

had a chad older brother so no one touched me

My 'bully' was a girl. Her name was Catherine.

I was late bloomer so I was a tiny cunt during my school years and she was taller and bigger than me. She used to call me 'anonbear' and make me sit on her lap during class.

Sometimes she would pick and clean my nails for me, or take my hands and crack my knuckles. Once she put a hairtie on me. I'd never really gotten attention from a girl like that before so I just rolled with it and let her do things to me.

Her and her mates would tease me and flash me their undies beneath their skirts. I've always been a bit of a bashful cunt so I would blush super hard and go bright red which would make them crack up.

When she hugged me I was the perfect height to get a face full of her chest.

I know this sounds like a meme but I swear it happened. I think she had a lot to do with why I have a bit of a thing for femdom these days.

My classmates and I used to bully an epileptic girl in elementary school, i kind of feel sorry for her although she always acted like a horse and or dog (literally) at the age of 12 and everytime she touched one of us we had to tag someone else to "lose her bacteria"

I went to a high school which was in the middle of a little town surrounded by other towns/cities so we had lots of different people coming from different cities/towns. all the towns were middle class/borderline rich white people and when they tried to bully me, my elementary school mates would defend me as I went to a ghetto school with lots of arabs. One time someone tried to mess with me and this arab kid i used to go to elementary school with just fucked him up. That is kind of the good part of going to a ghetto elementary school with arabs desu

Understandable.

The rich fears the working man.

t-that's hot...

hot