Homestuck

>characters don't have arcs
>Bro was evil
>Mom did nothing wrong

Why do you guys feel that just because a character in a story has an opinion that it has to be right? Dave tells Rose that people don't have arcs to calm her down, despite the fact that he himself is a character in a story with an arc.

As for the guardians, Dave feels a certain way about Bro and his upbringing, and Rose feels another. Nothing is stopping you from coming to a different conclusion about their parents than they did. And you take it farther than the characters do, anyway. Bro wasn't evil, he didn't beat Dave or intentionally cause harm, he was kind of a fucked up guy that had no business raising a kid.

It doesn't matter. None of it does, and Hussie agrees on that.

mom offering rose alcohol was ironic :^)

Roxy is perf and did nothing wrong and is also pretty
uwu

stop spamming threads holy shit

Mods, the old thread died, leave a new one alone so we can continue the discussion.

When did Hussie say anything like that?

No one spams threads unless the mods delete all of them, necessitating a new one.

NONE OF THIS STUFF DOES MATTER THOUGH.

All this dialogue, all of it. It's fucking pointless, there is not enough of the comic even left to give it any weight or meaning. Roseprite has like ten line of dialogue before going full randumb lesbo-cat as Jasprose, whereupon she does nothing before disappearing from the comic forever.

you certainly can't say anything post retcon was important because the ending itself was written without the retcon in mind.
The retcon was to doctor up the kids in the most haphazardly manner possible and finish the comic. Nothing fucking matters at all.

woops we made three at once again
(because two in a row got deleted)

Clearly this is a sign they want MORE of these threads.

Scruffy doesn't want us to be here.

>ended up with three threads at once
Is this the end

>Major conclusive character development doesn't matter because I say so

You can hate the ending all you want but you can't deny facts about the story. This all matters whether you like it or not.

I LOVE YOU, ARANEA

See

Many people want to talk about this topic, and want to stay to a single containment thread. But when the containment thread is deleted (by who?) before it can be found by those wanting to stay in quarantine, multiple people will try to make a new one.

Heaven forbid that people use a forum as a forum.

>roxy and john find the life ring in the ruins
>revive a ghost who can revive their friends
>they go on to fight the jacks, dogs, and condy
>something something lord english
>new universe
>the end

there, new and better ending written

You missed a ton of conversations.

JOHN: vriska, wait.
JOHN: anyway, i'm glad we have you back on our side!
>vriska goes right on to insult jake in front of everyone and no one reacts
WHY DO I FUCKING BOTHER

Vriskas still a cunt, horses are ebin, jake is a loner that loves his friends

what character development?

any faults the characters had were fix like magic.

Right, and because the conclusive character development is with the post Game Over characters, none of what happens on the meteor/ship throughout Act 6 matters.

I want to say that John and Roxy's Game Over experiences matter, but they really don't all that much.

Apparently three years with Vriska turned everyone into a total doormat yes-man. Even Terezi. Even KARKAT. No one dares to speak against her, and she's always right.

I don't even know if Hussie is trolling or not.

You missed a bunch, go back.

andrew had the retcon in mind at least from the start of a6a6 or he wouldnt have told us there was gonna be 6 more acts. how would he have filled that many intermissions if the goal was to just jump straight to some collide-esque showdown?

hst is just asking how triggered you are about forced davekat

I can't tell either. Everything about Vriska in this intermission is so awful, from what she does to Jake and Tavros, to what she's done to Karkat and Terezi. I highly doubt Hussie could write this and not know this.

Davejade still best

VRISKA: Sorry to 8e the 8earer of 8ad news. It is literally... just a wallet.
Then why ever bring it up as otherwise? Why make a deal of it in the first place?

until you started reading through the post-retcon, i was kind of lukewarm about it

now i'm just sad

he knows, obviously. it is supposed to be a joke about the author insert loving her, and a joke about mary sues

the only question is, are we laughing

Vriska is either:
- pushing the Page down because his power is the contrast between how low he can go and how high his potential is. She's doing the sayan thing where she's beating his self-confidence within an inch of its life so it will come back stronger, or
- Vriska is a bitch and seeing someone with the same class as her favourite chewtoy reminds her of how he left her to die long slow and painful on her quest bed, so she's taking it out on some stranger wearing shortpants.

That's because it never got ruined
And the fetishes

META JOKES

HUSSIE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT HOMESTUCK ANYMORE

HERE IS YOUR FUCKING SCOURGE SISTER REUNION

HERE IS YOUR FUCKING DAVEKAT AND LET ME FUCK OVER KARKAT INTO TURNING HIM TO WOOBIE OVERLORD, SO EVERY GODDAMN JOHN/KARKAT, DAVE/KARKAT AND SOLLUX/KARKAT FICS BECOME CANON

FUCK JAKE AND JANE

FUCK DAVESPRITE

FUCK EVERYTHING

Best ship coming through.

>tfw you will never be R4D shitpost buds with Mituna and Latula

>the only question is, are we laughing
I laughed when I watched Act 7 for the first time because I was so detached from it by then.

Then I re-read the comic, and was bothered, but came to terms with it.

Now seeing liveblogger go through it, I'm just sad.

I feel ya jane

Latula was only with him out of guilt

This is actually a joke.

"Just a wallet" in Homestuck means it can literally contain an infinite amount of objects of any size. Apparently any old wallet can do that.

It was brought up because Terezi thought it would be necessary to do the thing Vriska ends up doing, and that John had it. I guess it was just a minor red herring.

Favorite flash? Mine is WV?:Rise up.

two dicks

Bro how many times. You missed conversations on the selection page.

i built up this idea of latula being pretty cool cos shes hot and good to mituna and terezi's ancestor. then i went back and replayed openbound and man her dialogue is pretty bad. probably the worst in openbound. sucks man.

[s] wake
aradia is beautiful

I guess they just don't care

Liveblogger doesn't give a shit about Davekat, user.

t. Cronus Ampora

>aradia is beautiful

What does the t stand for

It would have actually been nice to see the Openbound stuff expanded upon in-comic with pesterlogs and stuff. Not like the time wasted would be used for anything better in the shitstorm the main plot would become.

cute

Latula should sit on Cronus face and shut him up for good.

Fucking asshole!

Why finnish

They're just skipping stuff now.

TT: It's going to be a long ride through all this nothingness.
TT: Maybe I just thought some company would be nice.
TT: Before it's all over.
TG: ............
TT: So what'll it be?
TG: what
TT: I'll wake you, but only if you promise to rejoin the others.
TT: Could you give a message to John for me?
TG: sure
TG: but
TG: if im promising not to chase you down then theres not really any hurry to wake up
TT: Aw, are you sure?
TT: I was looking forward to bowling another wicked googly with the yarn.
TT: Sportsways.
TG: nah ill stay asleep a while
TT: Ok.
TG: what did you want me to tell john
TT: What was that?
TG: what
TT: Did you hear something?

What did Rose want to tell John before her suicide mission?

that she's gay

5K1P 7H15

*5PR34D5 4NU5*

What did Hussie mean by this?

take good care of viceroy von salamancer

I cannot come up with anything other than generic "I love you" shit, did Rose ever tell John anything important when they met at the end?

Go to bed, Mituna.

>Vriskas still a cunt, horses are ebin, jake is a loner that loves his friends
Like yeah its great dave calling jane hot n all but the whole meeting is dumb
You mean his super gay feeling jams with karkat over 3 fucking years that we didn't actually get to see in anything but vriskagram?
Fucking Dave/Jane has a better chance

I WAS RAPED!

The thing that would make sense for her to have wanted to say in today's context where romance isn't on the table is that John was right about her going off the deep end, and that she shouldn't have tried to break the game and cut off her friends.

What did Hussie mean by this?

I found this absolute treasure while sorting through my images

no. whatever it was, it was dropped

>chance
It has been confirmed by word of God. And that's their final interaction too.

Don't be homophobic, support davekat.

Remember kids, there was never any hint of John/Rose in the comic and you're all nervous investors!

Kind of hot, no homo

I wish that was me.

"Word of god" means fucking nothing in Homestuck, don't be retarded. Half of what Hussie says is blatant lies, the other half is jokes and irony which MAY occasionally hold some truth.

>JASPROSESPRITE^2: Meow meow motherfuckers.
WEW
E
W

Word of god also speaks of NepJohn as the endgame ship and Vriska being fat. We saw in act sevent that not only Vriska isnt fat, she also has jiggling boobs

When you say skipping do you mean like actually not reading stuff or just not posting about it

except this was said in private and not on a public site knowing everybody was listening

Oh boy you got to the first meme sprite

have fun with this for the next 80 pages
i'm not fucking with you

bite the pillow

Get ready for much worse.

Why are the strilondes so good for incest? I think I like every incestuous strilonde pairing.

cat hybrid sprites

this is what we waited 7 years for

>caliope put her text in red
wew

yeah. no.
jasprose is horrible

why the fuck are you guys still here?
dont you think is time to move on already?

more likely hussie planned on using it but then forgot about it and played it off as a joke

Hide the thread and move on.

I'm dumb and clearly missing something, but what is a "nervous investor"? AlI get from google is stock exchange stuff.

We are the four horsemen of Sup Forums

I wish I knew how to let go
I'm here to cope with my pain

fuck what everyone says I like jasprosesprite?

Jasprose is great, the new sprites were the best development of this mostly shitty intermission.

Hide the "stop liking what I don't like" and let's keep having fun.

>no John disciplining Jasprosesprite
>with his dick

jasprose was great

the other... not so much

Karkat couldnt be revived since evil Jane uses up his one extra life to make a point.

Both were pointless and bad

>CALLIOPE: live.
>caliope is literally a plot device for another somehow more interesting caliope

Amazing

ET phone home! UuU