Femanon here - why are hot-heads so weird and gross?

So, I was with my boyfriend, Chad, at the mall. I saw a picture of Bane on a comic store's window and so I called Chad a big guy. He responded with "For you." and we both started laughing. Suddenly, a fat, balding man wearing a Reddit t-shirt, all black clothing and a fedora came waddling up to us. He had a visible fever; his head was red from the heat. "DEAD MEME! NOT FUNNY", he said quite angrily. My boyfriend just said, " Yeah. Whatever, bro." and we walked of. I was thankful that we got out of there so soon, as I was close to fainting from the hot-head's BO. His scent was extremely painful for my nose. He smelled like he hadn't showered in a week. It was really gross and weird.

Cool story bro, emphasis on the bro

post picture of pussy

hahahahahahaha dude
hhhahahaha awesome dudebro
funny ^^ XD :DDDDDD :DDDD
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WHAT A COMEDIAN DUDE!

not sure if bait to attract hotheads or hothead falsefag. either way, the fire rises.

that show was just awful

OMG are you okay Stace?

Oh god. Here come the bitter hot-head virgins. Being a hot-head is the least attractive thing a man can be. Ugh.

>Femanon here

Sure

hey op I thought my gf and i were the only normies that banepost irl glad to see a fellow dee dubya pee poster

fuck you

What the fuck happened to this board

yo OP me and my gf are rly into cosplay too sometimes she dresses as CIA while I bane her

DUDE YOU'RE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE DUDE!! :-DDDD

nice hairline, cunt.

FIGHT ME

it became epic

post pics with time stamp or else fuck off you attentionwhore male

Checked

op-like faggots dont find the way to and also still think pastas are funny

BUT MY NAME IS NOT VIRGIL DUDE! hahahahahahahahhaha

le funny dude :D le meme dude

If he was wearing a fedora how could you tell he was bald?

It was a miniature fedora.

topkek

Man, no one was the target audience.

>Femanon here

P
R
O
V
E

I
T

post pits