Idris Elba confirmed for Geralt in Netflix The Witcher series

>A moment after you announced the production of the show, the internet began to demand Mads Mikkelsen as the lead. Do you know that there are quite a few people who would like to see Idris Elba as Geralt?

>Funny, because I once joked about it. Perhaps that's where the idea came from. By the way, I'm a big fan of Idris Elba. The trailer for the "Dark Tower" looks beautiful.

You did it Sup Forums. You memed Idris Elba into the series. Also Bagiński confirmed for a shit taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Polska/Baginski-dla-RadioZET.pl-Chcemy-zeby-Wiedzmin-byl-serialem-z-najwyzszej-swiatowej-polki-WIDEO
vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice source Sup Forums
1/10 bait

wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Polska/Baginski-dla-RadioZET.pl-Chcemy-zeby-Wiedzmin-byl-serialem-z-najwyzszej-swiatowej-polki-WIDEO

it's in polish tho

>Tumblr complains about cultural appropriation
>You can't have a white Ancient One (event though Kamar-Taj is multiracial)! You can't have a white martial artist (even though Kun-Lun is multiracial)!
>would undoubtedly rejoice over the casting of a black Briton as a protagonist inspired by Polish mythology and history

Hypocrisy.

Geralt?

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr

nice try faggot

Try again.

umm, sweetie, it's 2017, all white people are the same

Baitposting is baitposting. Lesser (Sup Forums). Greater (/lgbt/). Middling (Sup Forums). The source is arbitrary. The samefagging blurred. If I'm to choose to reply to a race-baiting thread or a lolicon thread, I'd rather not post at all.

Elba is getting too old, and not hip and cool anymore. John Boyega is the new Elba. Young black guy starrring in a huge franchise, perfect as a tool to brainwash kiddies and adults.

That would be the best day of my life in Sup Forums ever

Seeing closet racista losing their shit is always fun

its not confirmed at all. The name was sugested by the makers but thats it.

I don't think there are many people here who are too in the closet about being racist.

Fuck off OP

Elba is a tough guy though, Boyega isnt. he's likeable comedy relief but about as intimidating as a wet lettuce.

>Elba is a tough guy though

Not when he was crying about getting cucked in real life

It's true though. Elba is slowly getting pushed aside by Hollywood, because his movies are not nearly profitable enough.

Even if Dark Tower is a hit, it can't compete with Star Wars.

Now John Boyega will receive all the calls that Elba would have gotten if Boyega didn't exist.

>Chwilę po tym jak ogłosiliście produkcję serialu, internet zaczął domagać się Madsa Mikkelsena w roli głównej. A wie pan, że jest całkiem sporo ludzi, którzy chcieliby zobaczyć Idrisa Elbę jako Geralta?

>Zabawne, bo sam kiedyś rzuciłem żartem taki pomysł. Być może stąd to się wzięło. Swoją drogą, jestem wielkim fanem Idrisa Elby. Trailer do „Mrocznej Wieży” wygląda pięknie.

Translate faggets

if he was white he could have pulled it off

>Idris Elba xD
Fuck off, retard.