Bravery

Bravery.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Died.

Bravely

Ded.

Why didn't he just gave out the position of the patrol?

bravery

but ded

Because muh loyaly to the cause. Men are fucking weird

Stupidity.

He ended up dying for nothing. Sad!

>le ananas vampire
fuck off with your plebbit tv show

his skull just couldn't hold all that bravery

oh you meant for racism? Yeah I thought as much you creamed-corn, inbred, vanilla, redneck, donald-trump-voting, no-spice-eating, watery-chicken-making, no-rhythm-having, no-culture-having, ugly, blond, africa-raping, india-raping, sexist, misogynist, tiny-dick, homophobic, transphobic, toxic-masculinity-having, sister-fucking, evil, white, straight man. You can't be brave without oppression

Not necessarily to the cause, to his fellow men.
His attitude is the same we would root for on an MC.

>Drumpfkins think bravery is being brainwashed by insane racist fascists to the point where you won't give away any information even when faced with dead

Wow. Pathetic.

>no rural and suburban retards
3/10

Whose to say they wouldn't just kill him after? From his perspective he thought what he did was best for his friends and allies.

>autistic retarded white guy got BTFO

10/10

>Anti trumpers now hate john McCain.

My rabbi masturbates to this scene

From my perspective, the jedi are evil!

>literally so salty at whites they will pretend bravery in the face of death is not a thing.

What ever happened to "stop snitching"

This scene is kino as fuck and you meme spouting homosexuals ruin it with your cheetoh stained comments and idiocy

Kino in showing how jews are animals?
I agree, that was a sneaky redpill

not really.

are you being serious or counter trolling me?

the only good scene in basterds is the opening. sorry. poor film

that's ridiculous, the interrogation of the Nazi is meant to parralel the interrogation of the farmer, it's a beautiful commentary on post modernism

guy can't even lift

Reminder that European culture was just a fluke, evil will eventually devour itself as we see it happening before our eyes. It was never meant to last.

You nazis can bitch as much as you want, but the allies put an end to white supremacy. Slowly but surely the whites are being disentegrated.

Have fun playing with your little white dicks while you watch a film about how your boy Hitler got his ass kicked, with some complementary BBC on white girl.

You lost, we won. Enjoy your fantasy :^)

Go back to school, kid.

Enjoy reverting to the stone age

Enjoy your existence degenerating from frogposting to complete extermination.

>it's a beautiful commentary on post modernism

t. Patrician von Highbrow

Truly inspiring commentary my good sir. Dare I say, you are the embodiment of Sup Forums genius.

>evil will eventually devour itself

Evil doesn't exist, that's the point of the film.

Also, fuck off. You and the rest of this depraved world will soon enough be engulfed by the caliphate of our eastern brothers. Your big black dick won't be worth anything in among righteous humans, constrained and veiled.

Inshallah

What's happening to white people now is exactly what's going to happen to whatever race that becomes dominant next. The youths will get lost in hedonism, birth rates will decline, and then someone else will be on top. 'Cept by then all the people will be brownish.

It's funny because he's right and you're just kinda shoving your thumb in your mouth.

Why didn't he just lie and send the jews to the concentration camp?

He's not right and neither of you seem to be able to understand simple English.

Alrighty. G'bye.

>Evil doesn't exist,
>Inshallah
Poor troll attempt, chances are you are white and really mad about your moms turkish boyfriend.
Don't you wish anyone would let you be depraved too? Go watch some animes loser.

Look at this faggot, he didn't enjoy Landa eating strudel. Attendez la creme!

they are..

>animes loser.

lol calling someone that on Sup Forums..

are you seriously stating that the interrogation of the farmer and the interrogation of the nazi officer are not intentionally meant to parallel each other?

They are, but that's to expose American hypocrisy, not "a beautiful commentary on post modernism."

Well, he is a right wing war hawk. Liberals only tolerate him because he sometimes points out what a goofball Trump is

it's not about american hypocrisy, it's a larger criticism of post modernist moral relativism

How so?

You can't just say a word salad like that without the how.

It has literally nothing to do with post-modernism.

It's creating a trap for the audience to believe that both the Americans and the Nazis are bad because they both forcefully interrogate someone, a moral relativist trap

however, you're supposed to remember, this is a fucking nazi, the Americans are morally correct in forcefully interrogating him. Almost nostalgic towards the black and white, good guys and bad guys morality of the second world war, versus 2017 where nobody knows if we're the good guys or the bad guys or why we're even at war.

>the Americans are morally correct in forcefully interrogating him

It's called being selfless. Giving up your chance at life so others can live. It doesn't even have anything to do with loyalty.

>the Americans are morally correct in forcefully interrogating him

No, if anything the Americans are portrayed as worse.

Consider: The final scene where they carve a swastika into a man's head for no reason beyond "I h8 Nazis"

Again it is pointing out that Americans are hypocritical in hating Nazis since that hatred can inspire equally awful behavior.

Verdict: You're retarded and likely watch all films while projecting vague "deep" ideas that you concoct with the substance of pretentious internet critics.

How is that weird? Do you not have strong beliefs or morals?

If you're being serious then you're an idiot, they carved the swastika into his head because he committed atrocities and should not be allowed to get away with it with impunity as proposed not because "I h8 nazis"

and then the chinese will take over and they wont care about your "feelings", you libshit.

So did a lot of people in the Manchester attacks, 9/11, Bataclan, Germany's Truck attack, Ohio State University, Rouen's Church attack, Bastille, Magnanville, Florida's Pulse attack, Brussels airport and metro bombing, San Bernardino, Parramatta, Chattanooga, Île-de-France, Elixku, Belgium's Jewish Museum, Ürümqi.

This is more applicable to Hans Landa specifically who clearly took a sadistic joy in what he did. Not only that, but his way of attempting to weasel out of the things he's done with the whole negotiating for winning the war thing. However someone like the officer whom the Basters are interrogating, how can you say he committed any atrocities?

>how can you say a nazi committed any atrocities?

this is the kind of faggotry the film is mocking

Did all officers of the Wermacht torture jews?

No, the basterds did everything out of sadistic pleasure. The whole point is that they're exactly the same Landa and company.

The final shot is them laughing as they torture a man. Jesus Christ you're either dense or a vindictive sadist yourself.

So does Quentin hate Jews or not?

The holocaust will be real this time schlomo

Bullshit, you falsely assume that race is merely skin color and that everything is going to fall at once

Japan has managed to hold ut and the power of the west to influence and hold back its nationalism is waning

IVF and artificial wombs means that any chance of whites going extinct is gone forever and you seem to be unaware that there are more unmixed whites alive today than at any other point in history

Was I supposed to root for the Nazi officer in this scene, because he looked very dignified and the allies looked like savages

I misspoke when I said "all the people." I'm not saying whites are gonna go *poof.* But that's on me for not being clear. My primary point was about the hedonism of the youths. It's going to happen to the Muslims of Europe, too. It's inevitable for youth to rebel against the status quo.
>Japan
Yes, Japan. Japan with their lowest birth rate of all western countries. That Japan. Yeah.

>All dem boyz wuz evul n mah grampappy don shottem fer jesus
>Being this uneducated
You must be American

Haha yeah sure, remember what happened last time?
If one country decides to play nazi, every other country is going to shit on them. All we have to do is throw a bunch of shekels in a bag and yell "hey white people, kill each other", and you greedy colonialist asses will be ours.

>Yes, Japan. Japan with their lowest birth rate of all western countries. That Japan. Yeah.

How terrible! Why aren't they importing 10 trillion refugees to make sure the economy improves?

It's another rape of Nanking! (assuredly so with more refugees)

So women are sociopaths?

Yes, the japan that has incredibly strict immigration laws, is immune to western 'muh fugees' propaganda and is highly xenophobic = that japan

Low birthrates are a meme problem - it's only problem if you're retarded and allow in people to displace your population

>Yes, Japan. Japan with their lowest birth rate of all western countries
Your right, Japan should off set that by importing the third world.

The internet allows ideas to spread beyond borders far more easily and makes it far more difficult for (((broadcasters))) to decide what information people have access to

But far be it from me to warn you, you've got this champ

>Japan is a western country.

Quads of bravery.

I support the flourishing of life and beauty - Africans are too dumb and jews are soulless, but if we fall then I'd be happy to see the Japanese carry on the torch and take humanity to the stars

>strong morals
>being a nazi
how?

What a millennial thing to say, "we have the internet bruh, you can't defeat an idea xD".
What use is an idea, if it's only followers are 'white intellectuals' who don't have the stones to do anything? 1 LIKE = 1 HOLOCAUST hahaha

America already has a non-white majority, and it will keep growing. Europe is about to become Germany's next little eugenics project(BBC incoming), and the only people even bothering to try and resist it are the slavs, which are economically dependent on the EU. This is only going to end one way, and you know it.

I didn't say a damn word about refugees, or immigrants. Talk about getting your panties in a twist, yeah? Lemme spell it out nice and clear:

White people low birth rate 'cause no incentive to have children. Rather spend time with hobbies and other things. This will happen to any other race that gets to where white people are right now. Just look at Japan.

I'm not even saying it's a problem. It just is what it is.

>How can people believe in things that I don't believe in?

Gravy.

>Dude lmao like all ideas that matter always had huge popular backing lmao

Threadly reminder that all the men in that second picture were rotting in an eastern european field a few years later while a bunch of slavs ran a train on their wives and daughters.

Just questioning the morality aspect. Isn't morality principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong? The matter boiled down to simple morality: "innocent prisoners ought to be freed", am I right?
Every human also ought to be treated with equality before the law, do they not?

That's not a problem in itself as fewer people having children means it's cheaper for others that do and so incentivizes it to the degree that the resources are available

It reaches a market equilibrium

>remember what happened last time?
That 6 gazillions of jews died? It's not really something to brag about honestly.

Define innocent

>Every human also ought to be treated with equality before the law

Define equality - outcome or opportunity

Is the purpose of law the upholding of individual rights or a collective good?

What constitutes a person?

>White people low birth rate 'cause no incentive to have children. Rather spend time with hobbies and other things.
Are you implying here that only white people have hobbies?

Lay it out for me, tell me how white people are going to put down their cheese and crackers and abandon their comfy pointless lives to fight in the race war.
Your idea of revolution and white pride dies the second you are faced with the choice between going to fuck shit up, and stay at home and watch animes while you jerk off and get fat.

Even if you try to start shit, we'll just write you off as terrorists, like you've always done to us in the past. Your own people will fuck you up to preserve their comfortable lifestyle, they don't want you ideals. White power is a meme, the only real thing is white flight. Fuck off white boi, make way for the BBC.

And those same men starved out in the cold snow in return, while the Germans at least had a life of joy and prosperity.

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

>Our current standard of living is sustainable
wew

We simply need to spread our ideas and recruit so that when this collapses we roll in with an army at the ready - and as of late we've been very good at recruiting, especially among the young

Morality, innocence, law and equality are social constructs.

He wasn't going to give information that could put his fellow men in the same danger he and his men were put through. It's not just bravery, it's being sacrificial to help others.

>Lay it out for me, tell me how white people are going to put down their cheese and crackers and abandon their comfy pointless lives to fight in the race war.

Exactly. There are no values to be fighting for. Just color of skin. You can't fight a race war on behalf of whites with the only value being "we must protect the purity of our skin color," which is the only thing I ever see. It's never for god, never for country. For skin color, and against the jews.

we should write a song

No. My Mexican friends have the same hobbies as me: Hiking, playing music, bowling, whatthefuckever. But it's more ingrained into Mexican culture to have children than it is into white people.