Janice Soprano

Janice soprano is the most hateable cunt I've ever had to watch. Anyone else want to bash her face into the corner of a marble coffee table?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0jo1NDIfOo
youtube.com/watch?v=pZpcWVEyBHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does it feel to be 16?

Literally female version of Tony

Madonne! That qt hair and thicc bod

I'm 16 because I dislike the character? Good one faggot. How's it feel to be picklekissing cunt who lives in his mom's basement?

I hope your mother gets gang raped by butcher knives pussy.

calm down kiddo, it's just a tv show

youtube.com/watch?v=l0jo1NDIfOo

How does hating this bitch make him 16?Yeah I'd like to smack her around a bit. She's a whiney fat retard.

Janice was a manipulative and selfish piece of shit and all the characters treated her like that. I don't know how to explain it but unlike the majority of shows where the formula is they make evil women seem like the misunderstood down trodden sanctimonious cunts they didn't do that on the Sopranos. For that reason I like Janice and Carmella. She was more realistic.

calm down kiddo, it's just a tv show

You're supposed to dislike her, its successful at that because she's so well written and acted

You've never met my "mother"

SACRE BLEU!

WHERE IS ME MAMA?

youtube.com/watch?v=pZpcWVEyBHs

I started watching this. Up to season 2 episode 3. Just want to know whether the show takes a decline after a while like Dexter did

Tony being a proper bastard for the sake of it here .

What did they mean by this?

I agree. Just saying I'd like to see the inside of her skull.

Go fuck your mother, faggot.

OOH

What'd mommy make you for lunch today? You still trying to get the weight off?

Finn Detrolio... My arch nemesis.

Vito Spatifore is an ASS MUNCHER!

>You will never see leather daddy Vito pound Finn's bubble butt

>I wonder how they say "I grew up without a mother"
>sacre bleu! mi mama!!!

I don't get the hate towards her.
I hated their mum a lot more.

This

Why didn't you call this /gabagool general/ you fucking queer?

>that feel when Janice is practically a carbon copy of your aunt
She's frustrating, but every scene with her is good.
If you hate her or Livia then you are a turbo pleb.

What she does to Bobby season 4 alone is enough to warrant the hate. Not to mention her changing belief systems every menstrual cycle and preaching to everyone else each time. She an intolerable gabagool.

>propagating this meme even if it's ironic
fuck you, I miss these threads being a youngnigger filter

This

She made him move past the grief. He was burying a cake at his wife's grave, that's fucked up.

Exactly.

You act like her heart was in the right place. She was literally jealous that he loved his dead wife within weeks of her death. She's a snake dude.

Oh, I know, but the upshot was Bobby stopped being a total wreck and was a better father as a result. It didn't come from a good place but the result was all the same.

I agree but I don't see how it makes her not deserve a violent death.

hes a fAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAG