My wife's son-kino

My wife's son-kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ktwdred3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=iS8EolrR2Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who could play him in this now inevitable biopic?

Reminder Suge won

nobody wins when nibbas laying dead in the streets from gang violence, brah

I wonder how it will end

who gives a fuck about 2pac anymore lmao

blackino

the society does

literally everyone else does.

>implying it won't be the next Straight Outta Compton

Edgy.

God so many movies coming out that nobody asked for. They're about 2 years late to straight outta compton, no names attached that anyone cares about and a lead that looks like a mass effect character version of pac

Str8 outta compton was forgotten in like a week.

He's pretty timeless as far as hip-hop is concerned. Solidified existence within hip-hop and music history.

>it's edgy to not be upset about scummy thugs dying

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ktwdred3Sg

I hope it includes Tupac and Digital Undergound's appearance in Dan Aykroyd's Nothing But Trouble. That would be really cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=iS8EolrR2Ck

I know a few people who worked on this movie at various stages. It is going to be a disaster.

>It is going to be a disaster.
What makes you say that?

I hate this soft looking ass nigga.

It's like seeing Val Kilmer play Jim Morrison. Don't get me wrong, I love Val Kilmer, but he can't spit out Jim Morrison. His eyes are expressions are too goofy.

Pac and Jim Morrison were both very eccentric charismatic people. Their expressions are very intense and it can't simply be replicated by some facial structure similarities.

There were heavy rewrites well into production. No one on set has good things to say about the director. They're having music licensing issues and there are factional disputes with the estate.

It's kind of hard not to make a compelling movie with that source material, but all signs point to it being a schlocky TV movie than anything worth watching.

Literally Suge is still standing and taking royalties for this here shit

Do kids even know who 2pac is now? I was a teenager when he got big and I don't even listen to his music anymore. Biggie is another story.

This shit looks like straight to VOD.

>I don't even listen to his music anymore. Biggie is another story.
Only people from new york say this. 2pac is world famous, biggie is hiphop famous.

Yes, the popularity of Kendrick Lamar has made white kids listen to more tupac and biggie. Even though Kendrick is Jack shit compared to them

Well this fucking sucks, my Friend just asked me yesterday to watch this movie with him when it comes out. How do I politely decline to seeing what inevitably is going to be a piece of shit

I actually watched this whole thing. I never understood how someone clearly not an idiot dies like an idiot? Can someone explain how he went from this to beating down gang members and getting shot by them?

Could have just been a plot to sell records.

he was too brash and opinionated to not get got in that industry

drugs and money surrounded by bad influences.

also he exhibited tons of symptoms of bipolar schizophrenia. those people can be quite charming and intelligent when they're not sick.

Yeah like Ice Cube, but this guy just seems so passionate about his principles, kind of hard to imagine it was all just an act.

Hm yea, maybe. Wasted potential.

>he thinks Suge Knight killed Tupac

unbelievably pleb senpai

Correct. And I'm from NYC.

Tupac = star
Biggie = above average rapper

you dummies STILL think Tupac died because of gang violence?
baka

Sup Forums truly is the most bluepilled board.

>love Pac
>movie looks like shit
>meanwhile Straight Outta Compton was pure kino
It ain't fair, bros.

It's ridiculous. Are they shills or just naive idiots?

So what really happened, smart guy?

Well he was shot by a gang member right after he and his gang beat that gang member up, if that's not gang violence I don't know what is? There are gangs, and there is violence between them.