Found this weirdly cropped screenshot of one of my favourite films on old laptop. Wanted to watch it again...

Found this weirdly cropped screenshot of one of my favourite films on old laptop. Wanted to watch it again, then realized that i completely forgot it's name. There certainly was a "storm" word in it. Googling this picture found some random and never related to films result (as usual). Not really popular, made in 80s, no name actors, plot was - but why am writing this if i can just leave here this screenshot so you could please tell me the name of this.

You really can't remember the name of your favourite film?

brainlet filmembryos have invaded this board. All they talk about are the 4 movies they see a year, 3 of them being disneyshit 1 being a random summer blockbuster. These guys are shit and ruin our board. Ignore threads like this in the future user.

Isn't it Jayden West in the picture?

#
They do ruin this board hate this when i see nothing really about films here.
Btw i can recall something about this actor

FINALLY SOMEONE SANE HERE

Who the fuck is Jayden West?

T9?

Wtf is going on in this thread wow

>but why am writing this if i can just leave here this screenshot
You lost.

Anyway I got interested I love old movies and watched lots of american 80s films, but cant even remember this one. You made me to find this.

Yes, beside this kid unable to ask his parents, what is this film, is this screen even real.

is that a toy gun?

>what is this film
GAYS SUCK COCKS

Looks like a VERY low budget film lol (according to OP its true)

This board is dead alredy.

Fake

Why

With such posts i see nothing wrong in this board dying.
Why nobody hasn't said a shit about fucking film yet?

youre welcome

Because everyone remembers this film about street gang.

Yeah yeah yeah you guys always say this but once Game of Thrones starts you're all gonna be flinging shit at each other all over again.

Lmao

Haven't we been doing this while previous 2 months?

It was not about street gang wtf

I said this board was dying but i was wrong its alredy dead.
Maybe stop discussing totally unrelated to any thread in any thread things for a moment?

Wasn't it made in 90s? I remember one shitty movie with very similiar black guy as a main role.

Who killed Capitan Alex ? Rising Storm