This is Patty Jenkins, director of Wonder Woman which is still over 90% on rt confirming kino status

This is Patty Jenkins, director of Wonder Woman which is still over 90% on rt confirming kino status.

say something nice and also apologize.

She is a talentless mong that made one film, a life time movie or two and a couple television episodes
There is no possible way she made an action film without someone completely ghost directing

I hope you know Kino means amateur.

>There is no possible way she made an action film without someone completely ghost directing

Snyder

she's like a fucked up version of Liv Tyler

I'm sure she is a lovely woman and it's a shame she was forced to work with a ugly scrawny no tits talentless kike who can barely even speak English.

Is everyone trolling? Or Sup Forumsmbler is seriously defending this trash.

Would drop a couple loads on dem ears

>Sup Forumsmbler
You need to take some time off from the internet. You're way too invested in absolutely asinine things.

is patty short for patrick? She looks like a man is all

You gotta give it a few until the Sup Forums's contrarian cycle kicks in. Right now it's at the "make fun of people that thought it'd be shit stage", when Armond's review comes out we'll be back at the "BURN IT ALL DOWN" stage

Its actually just an internal conflict of whether marvel hate trumps woman hate or vice versa

nice horseface

It was so easy to fuck this up, you are a wonderful human being.

Wtf is this shit. I'm so sick of this childish timeline.

The UN honestly took time out of their fucking day to discuss whether or not fucking Wonder Woman should be an ambassador.

I wish I was making this shit up.

Dude it was Linda Carter.

And don't act like the UN does anything more relevant than this.

There is only one Lady of Kino, only one who can bend it to her will. And her name is Mary Haron.

Oh, and Katheryn Bigelow but she's probably a huge rug muncher so go figure

how's her footgame?

I'd let her pat my Jenkins if you know what I mean ;^)

What's the P on her necklace stand for?

Behind every woman is a man saving her from failure, in this case 3 of them

UN Women, as useless as the UN itself is, UN Women is even worse. They're what the UN is to everything else, to the UN

"I would quite literally want to have sexual intercourse with you, fellow mad'am."
How'd I do?

God would you guys stop picking on patty Jenkins she didn't even do anything wrong. Focus your hate on talentless unintelligible Jew Gadot and the Jew casting director that hired her.

Kathryn Bigelow was married to James Based God Cameron.

Why do you think I say she's a lesbian. Dude drys up cooze.

Is it actually a good movie, or does it still suffer from the same shit all new DC movies have and people are just rating it high because "woman superhero".

It would be seriously funny if it was the later, then feminism will have truly failed.

Do you not see the directors they get to do the big budget movies, like the guy who did Jurassic world who only had done some dumb indie flick. At this point it hardly matters who directs

How would you pronunciate that last guys name?

MoS and BvS are masterpieces.

If Snyder ghost directed it would have got shit reviews like BvS.

patty

who

She looks too good to have a name like Patty. Sarah, I would understand.

Not saying she looks particularly good, but Patty implies she'd be a lot uglier than she is.

lol no they're not. They're some of the worst capeshit around. Zack is a fucking hack, nothing more.

Unlike you worthless cunts, I'd gladly give her movie a chance, and if I didn't like it I could go about my life completely unchanged. Fuck, you should really fucking kill yourselves.

One could say we should gas ourselves.

Only shills and sheep care about RT. Which one are you?

nobody is a contrarian

How the fuck is she "Kino" status when she has a movie that's at 96%.

Why don't you morons know the actual definition of Kino as being amateur filmmaking?

If Warner Brothers said Patty directed BvS while Snyder ghost directed it would have a much higher rating.

I think you'll find that Snyder contributed more than she did, user

Want she supposed to make Thor 2?

Is her film actually good or are people praising it simply because YASSS STRONG WOMYN SLAYYYY

I like that you're trying to spin kino into meaning something else. I guess you got tired of nobody biting your "kino=Reddit" shit. You're a poor meme huckster. A terrible huckster actually.

It's hard to say at this point when most reviewers have turned into professional asslickers who are more concerned about keeping their personal status than being an honest reviewer.

Gotta see the movie for ourselves to have a realistic perspective as a consumer.

>say something nice and also apologize.
I'd hit that.

This. Snyder is going to make kino in secret while director literally get paid for just letting their names be used while he ghost directs under their alias.

He doesn't mind it of course. His pursuit to create kino is what drives him.

>DC is saved by a woman