Thoughts on Xenia onatopp?

Thoughts on Xenia onatopp?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/i-was-called-josh-hartnett-at-school-but-never-saw-acting-as-a-serious-career-says-penny-dreadful-10225591.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was fucking fine as hell in her prime, now she's a top tier cougar

Underrated actress.

She was great as a trannie on Nip/Tuck

I know her name is supposed to be a gag name but I don't get it. Can someone explain it to me?
Seen... ya... on top?

Pretending to be dumb isn't endearing, just tiring.

Onatopp?

whatever happen to josh hartnett?

Onatopp literally means without a top in German

She always did enjoy a good squeeze

I don't get it.

Penny Dreadful TV show, he apparently just took some time off from acting because well why not.

thats a great movie

She's always on top

How come I never seent her tatties?

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/i-was-called-josh-hartnett-at-school-but-never-saw-acting-as-a-serious-career-says-penny-dreadful-10225591.html

>Somebody once told me that if you type my name into Google, ‘Whatever happened to Josh Hartnett?’ is one of the first things that comes up,” the actor himself is telling me.

>“But I have never done that. I would never do it. I know everyone says that but I swear.”

>While Hartnett may never have succumbed to the temptation to check, for a while it was a valid question. After making his film debut in Halloween H:20, Hartnett had high-profile roles throughout his twenties, appearing in blockbusters such as Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down, The Black Dahlia and 30 Days of Night. He was rapidly promoted to pin-up status, his unfeasibly handsome face decorating billboards and magazine covers across the globe. Then, it seemed, he rather went to ground, in Hollywood terms at least, disappearing from the limelight for long stretches.

>“I guess I have taken longer hiatuses than most,” he admits. “Since I started 16 years ago, I have probably worked for 10 of those years and taken six off. I wanted to keep my personal life and my personal well-being at the forefront of my ambition.” When he says this in person it sounds far less navel-gazing than it looks written down. He continues that he didn’t want “monetary ambition or a quest for fame or accolades to supersede my own day-to-day happiness”.

>So instead of acting he wrote short stories, painted and took photographs. At one point he even moved back home to Minnesota and began dating his high-school girlfriend again. “We knew more about each other than probably anybody and felt so comfortable with each other. It was a great relationship while it lasted.”

she can be onatopp of me

if you know what I mean :P

hahahaa oh I feel bad :$

Where can I find a Xenia gf?

essential 90s kino. The Faculty if anyone was wondering.

>femdom

boner please stop, this is embarrasing for both of us

Shes a good main squeeze who stays onatopp of things.