Will Marvel ever recover?

>Marvel manlets are on suicide watch

Until Homecoming comes out and BTFOs Wonder Woman

You mean Iron Man 4: Birdie Boogaloo Ft. Spiderboy?

>3.5 hour movie about some woman who can't move her face

Call it whatever you want.

Just wait!!! Wonder woman won't be able to handle the hijinks of an 8th grader! XD

this movie is a blessing to the young women across this country who had their hopes and aspirations grabbed by the pussy on Nov. 8th

>All these threads praising WW and the SJW tactics in general

Soo we can pretty much confirm that Sup Forums is a bunch of sellout sluts that will agree with any shitty point of víew if it gives the more (you's)?

t. fat MGTOW mouseketeer

>>Marvel manlets are on suicide watch

Is synder's daughter a marvel manlet?

>The most popular superhero in the world stands no chance against wunder wuman!

Why do you think they love Joss Whedon now?
>hate on Idris Elba playing a god for 4 mins of screentime
>defends this shit and paind sjw reviews

I was overjoyed when I heard that this charlatans child died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film no longer. The pain and suffering that hes going through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Michael Bay from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you talentless hack.

K

>Sup Forums is a bunch of sellout sluts
No
The amount of people going "tv btfo" during this whole thing is 100% proof that we have capeshit tourists here
Not a single Sup Forums local is praising capeshit and now we have proof

stop being a cuck

he isn't the most popular

lol nice reply dumb fuck

Stop this Marvel vs DC bullshit, you fucking idiot plebs. Seriously, scrape together all ten braincells that you have between the lot of you and realize that arguing Marvel vs DC just does free marketing for giant corporations and helps them pump out more cape SHIT.

You didn't remembered bvs and ss meltdown? Kek happened here, wait for whole real review and soon dcuck poster will gone.

whatever you say wonder fan

I'm a complete DCfag and I still wouldn't debate this, you delusional fuck.

Top two are Spidey and Batman, with Spider-Man pulling ahead

>mass media shilling another garbage 'social justice' flick

wew what a surprise

Go back to Sup Forums.

So... Is Thor The Dark World a good movie now? We rotten tomatoes now? I'm confused.

Black Panther will get a 120%. If they don't dare to strike on cunts, they are obliged to worship blackies